Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rotting meat phantom smell?

Syntax

Hello my fellow SS. I have came to ask you for your opinion on something. A little bit ago me and my partner were doing adult things in bed. My partner said something that made me think of something negative(I cannot recall what it was but It was vile I am sure. An email n my being possibly?). Afterwards I started feeling that cold burn bioelectricity type feeling along my spine and back and immediately after my partner smelled something and mentioned it to me. After they mentioned it I smelled this like rotten meat smell that was awful enough I was gagging and near dry heaving. The smell went away for a minute and then came back. We both thought it was the cat using the bathroom but we saw that our cat was playing on the cardboard boxes.

After that I felt negatively about whatever this was and sat down in the bed and began to pray to my GD and to Satan. Right before I started speaking the smell completely vanished(I still called to them and asked for help of course) and my partner told me our cat was standing still and staring into the closet which leads to the addic while I was doing the prayer.

I ask you my family on what this smell could have been and if something negative then how to prevent it?

Also I know the smell of rotten meat as I cleaned out a deep freezer after a power outage that lasted a few days. The meat was spoiled and rotten and it smelled it the same but was worse somehow.

Thank you in advance for you advice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back