Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Walmart Selling ‘Children’s Book of Demons’

of the true light

https://newspunch.com/walmart-selling-childrens-book-demons-parents-want-kids-summon-devil/

Doesn't look like they paint the demons in a good way making them out to be monsters and stuff.

Plus some of the demons look made up like "Flatulus" who's talent is farting.

Disgusting an an affront if you ask me.

Anyway, thought it was interesting news though and wanted to get your guys thoughts if you had any.

There's a lot more info about it on Xtian sites about it but I didn't even want to post those links onto here.

The meme "Childhood ruined" will be very prominent for many Children who will be 20-40-year-olds in a couple of decades.

I am pretty sure this has to do with what HP Cobra (or one of the HPs said I cannot find this the search thing on here sucks kind of) talking about in his sermon awhile back that some of the Jews know of their fate so in the end they may start trying to suck up to the God's and make them seem more positive so as to Avert the fate they fear at the end (this isn't going to work and no matter what they say or do don't trust them) and stay amoung us. I think this is their last technique and as stated some will be diehard to the end trying to fight us but some would try this. I didn't even know what he was talking about at all till I saw this. I looked up a little more on this it seems from the other book the person that wrote it sounds like a total Jew or someone whos paid by a Jew to do something. They really still put total garbage even then cause it's not in their nature to have anything useful to say.

I think it may be a good thing that they are starting to play their last card. If you notice they will whine and cry and beg when surrounded and get down on their knees all kinds of stuff just to convince their host to let them stay and that they have changed. No one should ever fall for it we must annihalate them no matter what they do. At least one person is here I haven't seen this many places yet. It means that something is really clicking to some of them that their end is near so there may be something going on we don't know about that made this happen somewhere that is a big win for us obviously they wouldn't want public. That is good for us. However this stuff is total garbage and not good still. Keep up the good work.

They even wrote the Book Title the Alphabetical Similar to Runic Letters shape(design)
Which may leaves a bad impression for kids when grow up that the Runic Letters where bad things something related to negative things and their ancestors who wrote with these runic letters were bad people.

sonnenkraft said:
They even wrote the Book Title the Alphabetical Similar to Runic Letters shape(design)
Which may leaves a bad impression for kids when grow up that the Runic Letters where bad things something related to negative things and their ancestors who wrote with these runic letters were bad people.
The jew said in its buybull(shit) to teach Children, and what they are taught will remain with them as they grow up. It's one of the "proverbs".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back