Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enough with this caveman nonsense already!

Larissa666

I just, had to snap and share this with you...

I am someone who is often puzzled and curious with human behavior. I will often wonder myself about many things regarding human nature, so I would often go and search for questions such as: “why humans do this, why humans do that, why are some humans like this, why are some humans like that, why men do this, why women do that.”

And, it happens that with every question, someone always, but ALWAYS starts explanation with: “...explanation goes back to when we were cavemen, hunters-gatherers, whatever...”

And this, is why humans are ignorant af! They don’t know a crap about human nature, yet they pretend like they know everything! I wish they just realized how stupid they sound, and stop with this evolutionary psychology already!

You know you’re only angry at this because back when we were cavemen, anger was... uh.. you know.. needed for survival and.. now....uh... uh... head cheeeeeeeeeeeze!!

Ooh-gah-booh-gah, ooh-gah-booh-gah, ooh-gah-booh-gah. Wait - are you Sheldon Cooper?

https://youtu.be/xIAhPfNOiR8
Oh, dear.

Wishing won't make it so. You live in a land of ignoramuses and you get upset that the ignorami are ignorantly ignorant. Once you accept that this is how it is, then (if you have to be a bit arrogant to help you, then) you can be at peace, in some ways, with it and come to terms with it. You need to concentrate. Perhaps you should do more Void meditation and do something with your AoP for your Mind and Heart and Cleanings for your Mind and Heart, as well as a working or two for it all, as well.

I see your point, but certain things really are just byproduct of your ancestors environment. Some phobias or fight or flight response, maybe even certain personality traits.
You can obviously get rid of it all if you want to but they definetly did serve us back in the day

Larissa666 said:
I just, had to snap and share this with you...

I am someone who is often puzzled and curious with human behavior. I will often wonder myself about many things regarding human nature, so I would often go and search for questions such as: “why humans do this, why humans do that, why are some humans like this, why are some humans like that, why men do this, why women do that.”

And, it happens that with every question, someone always, but ALWAYS starts explanation with: “...explanation goes back to when we were cavemen, hunters-gatherers, whatever...”

And this, is why humans are ignorant af! They don’t know a crap about human nature, yet they pretend like they know everything! I wish they just realized how stupid they sound, and stop with this evolutionary psychology already!

Um+not+run+over+him++was+literally+doing+nothing+_e52461b1dbf1c98067f53a4a75c68a45.jpg

FancyMancy said:
Ooh-gah-booh-gah, ooh-gah-booh-gah, ooh-gah-booh-gah. Wait - are you Sheldon Cooper?

Oh, dear.

Wishing won't make it so. You live in a land of ignoramuses and you get upset that the ignorami are ignorantly ignorant. Once you accept that this is how it is, then (if you have to be a bit arrogant to help you, then) you can be at peace, in some ways, with it and come to terms with it. You need to concentrate. Perhaps you should do more Void meditation and do something with your AoP for your Mind and Heart and Cleanings for your Mind and Heart, as well as a working or two for it all, as well.

Fancy,

I am fine. Carry on.

Larissa666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Oh, dear.

Fancy,

I am fine. Carry on.
Woo! You replied to me directly! That is all. Mwah! Cya.

Oftentimes, the attribution of our behavior to biology or evolutionary adaptations is a gross oversimplification, and overly materialistic at that. But that rings true whenever people make the sweeping statement "X follows as a [sole] result of Y" since so many other factors play into things. It's almost never just 1 thing and when people make sweeping black & white judgements about things in this way, it often shows a lack of understanding. Hence why it shows up so much in pop sci, blogs and magazines.

The "we wuz apes n sheeit" argument annoys me not only because it's an oversimplification but because it's so overused and it seems like people use it because they either want to seem like they know what they're talking about or they just parrot what they heard somewhere else without offering their own insights. Copout answer.

Which also reminds me of the medical model mooks in psych that tout a symptom of an illness as the illness itself (eg. framing depression as an innate "chemical imbalance" to try to shovel pills down people's throats without considering other factors like deeper developmental, psychological or lifestyle issues). It grooms people into the roles of victims of cirumstance and paints the doctor and drugs as messianic saviors and robs people of the agency to induce deep, lasting change and healing from within themselves.

At the same time, I understand the reason why simplistic explanations like we wuz chimps are used so much. Most people don't want to do the deep thinking to understand something, they just want to be told a quick, convincing-sounding answer, assume it's true and move on. It's an easy sell and caters to the average attention span.

I will say that the we wuz chimps explanation is useful sometimes, though, especially if it comes from someone who understands what they're talking about. Like with small talk. I never understood or liked small talk until I read that small talk is to us what picking bugs out of your peer's hair is to chimps. It's our form of social grooming. Doesn't change my disdain for it much but at least I understand it more.

The evolutionary psychological paradigm comes from confused people in confused times who are projecting and attempting to rationalize from the social environment they find themselves in. The Jews promote this because it allows them to cover over history further and advanced the Jewish falsehood of linear history. This allows them to remove the spiritual from history and to maintain this removal of the spiritual in the present and future.

The situation is the mechanism of these theories are not relevant because our ancestor's did not live as we do. They where living on an advanced level of their psyche and not just functioning on their lower centers of their brains and mental functions. And their culture functioned on a different set of ethic's and goals. We are a traumatized new humanity whom the majority only function on five to ten percent of their minds and our history is gone and our society has been changed into a social Darwinist jungle by Jews. Most people can not adapt to this Jewed environment and commit suicide and engage in all other kind of destructive behaviours because they can not adjust to a mentally insane and sick environment. Its the spiritual law to work to change such environment into a sane and healthy one that allows the spiritual nature of the group to move foreword. A person has to be mentally ill, on drugs a clinical psychopath or a Jew to feel at home in the current environment. The Jews have turned our society in something they feel at home in.

curio said:
Oftentimes, the attribution of our behavior to biology or evolutionary adaptations is a gross oversimplification, and overly materialistic at that. But that rings true whenever people make the sweeping statement "X follows as a [sole] result of Y" since so many other factors play into things. It's almost never just 1 thing and when people make sweeping black & white judgements about things in this way, it often shows a lack of understanding. Hence why it shows up so much in pop sci, blogs and magazines.

The "we wuz apes n sheeit" argument annoys me not only because it's an oversimplification but because it's so overused and it seems like people use it because they either want to seem like they know what they're talking about or they just parrot what they heard somewhere else without offering their own insights. Copout answer.

Which also reminds me of the medical model mooks in psych that tout a symptom of an illness as the illness itself (eg. framing depression as an innate "chemical imbalance" to try to shovel pills down people's throats without considering other factors like deeper developmental, psychological or lifestyle issues). It grooms people into the roles of victims of cirumstance and paints the doctor and drugs as messianic saviors and robs people of the agency to induce deep, lasting change and healing from within themselves.

At the same time, I understand the reason why simplistic explanations like we wuz chimps are used so much. Most people don't want to do the deep thinking to understand something, they just want to be told a quick, convincing-sounding answer, assume it's true and move on. It's an easy sell and caters to the average attention span.

I will say that the we wuz chimps explanation is useful sometimes, though, especially if it comes from someone who understands what they're talking about. Like with small talk. I never understood or liked small talk until I read that small talk is to us what picking bugs out of your peer's hair is to chimps. It's our form of social grooming. Doesn't change my disdain for it much but at least I understand it more.

Nicely said, thank you for your feedback. :)

because our ancestors were caveman and hunters. If you want to be a slave to the modern world. then go ahead, but dont try to change other peoples opinions. catch up

From what's been mentioned by Mageson and a few members. Mankind is around ~500K years old. According to what can be surmised we were up-gunned at some point back then from advanced homonids. So much like our Gods who developed naturally, had we not been up-gunned it's safe to say we'd probably still be in the process of evolution who knows how many hundreds of thousands to millions of years before we reached homo sapien levels, IF we could even reach them.

All this caveman this and homonid this pops up for people 15K years ago or 10K years ago as some would say caveman and homo erectus still existed till around that time. At least for people who don't believe the world is 6K years cause God came down and created it by farting real loudly.

My question is when or what exactly is this caveman and or homonid meme from? Certainly as much as the Gods want us to respect our primal existence due to the principles of our bodies having ancient systems in place. I'm sure as hell they don't want us to simply dump our issues on simply for being hunter-gatherers.

Also judging from what the Gods did, is it something that they developed homo Sapiens immediately or did they develop us slowly through homo erectus and so-called cave people. How were the Gods making humans in the past is it a slow advancement or a full blown immediate materialization of our current species? I do recall someone stating the Gods did develop different races of humans like homo erectus who were good but not sure why they wouldn't just create one race and end it.

Hunchoz said:
because our ancestors were caveman and hunters. If you want to be a slave to the modern world. then go ahead, but dont try to change other peoples opinions. catch up

I can see that you are new. You have a lot of reading and studying to do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back