Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

the most jewish celebraties i have ever heard of.

ArabKnight

1-sacha baron cohen (i heard he is joseph gobbles's grandson)

c7b8b453ce9f0ca6ebb7a0bd30b076e5.jpg

2- Demi lovato

2Q_32L0O8kMQURjf41jDYIkukAlS0SnGQpEe3lT3u7k.jpg

3- meg griffin

source.gif

Are you joking? Sacha Baron Cohen is about the most jewish that anyone could ever be. So is Demi Lovato.

The last one I think is gentile, but Meg Griffin is not her name. Her real name is Mila Kunis. Meg Griffin is the name of the character she did the voice of on the cartoon Family Goy. And that character is the sybol of gentiles. The innocent person who the others scapegoat all of their guilt and bad energy onto, blame for everything and hate her.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Are you joking? Sacha Baron Cohen is about the most jewish that anyone could ever be. So is Demi Lovato.

The last one I think is gentile, but Meg Griffin is not her name. Her real name is Mila Kunis. Meg Griffin is the name of the character she did the voice of on the cartoon Family Goy. And that character is the sybol of gentiles. The innocent person who the others scapegoat all of their guilt and bad energy onto, blame for everything and hate her.

I love how you don't get the joke.

ArabKnight said:
1-sacha baron cohen (i heard he is joseph gobbles's grandson)

to much sands inside your Chakra Clean it ,This is the signs of a debilitated IQ , avoid it

ArabKnight said:

Mila Kunis looks like her tongue would be a forked reptile tongue extending around two palms. Disgusting.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Mila Kunis looks like her tongue would be a forked reptile tongue extending around two palms. Disgusting.
Are you speaking sarcastically right now, or is that meant seriously?
If you were being serious, then I'd be genuinely curious to hear what parts on her tongue gave such indications. I havent previously heard of it being possible to tell someone's jewishness by their tongue.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ArabKnight said:

Yep i know that picture i saw it once looks like she smiles but she bite her tounge in a weird way. She also have social anxeity which is very common between jews more than gentiles, most jews are senstive with a senstive nervous systems and senstive personalities they don't endure anything in life even the alpha male typs of jews like netanyahu will collapse like a little 6 years old girl when they hear The sound of the iron dome sirens.

Wait... You know what? I think that any 6 years old gentile girl will actually have the ability to bully and abuse a man like netanyahu lol.

Sorry mate kunis is openly jewish.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Are you speaking sarcastically right now, or is that meant seriously?
If you were being serious, then I'd be genuinely curious to hear what parts on her tongue gave such indications. I havent previously heard of it being possible to tell someone's jewishness by their tongue.

You have a lot of things to learn bruh... You have a lot of things....

Jews could be recognized by :-

- forehead

- eyes

- nose

- lips

- tounge

- teeth

- ears

- lenth of the face

- height

- hair

- skin

- feet

- body odor (they smell like shit)

- they sweat a lot

- 75% of jews have mental disorders

- a lot of disabled people are actually jews and have the jewish gene

- people with weird disorders

- and even by their vibrations

Anyway don't be so fast in judeging someone by their appearness because i personaly have a lot of jewish-like features i have big nose and and thick eye brows and semetic smile and my mouth is small but my lips are a bit thick and i have a very white-light skin combared to other arabs and my ears are bending forward a bit like those of a mouse.

I personaly look like weird a mixture of these guys i don't really know how did a saudi man got these genatics which really make me ask myself a lot about my origions:-

589653_101.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Braco-the-Gazer-This-Croatian-Man-Claims-He-Can-Heal-You-By-Looking-Becomes-A-Viral-Hit-Among-Religious-Americans.jpg

Braco-the-Gazer-This-Croatian-Man-Claims-He-Can-Heal-You-By-Looking-Becomes-A-Viral-Hit-Among-Religious-Americans.jpg

And no, all my parents are saudis and not from any other country. And only 5% from saudis look like this, because most saudis look ugly (no offence) .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back