Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Little Encouragement For Addicts

Shittu Ur

So Paimon and I were talking and I consulted him on the idea that I wanted to give a little insight and encouragement for those whom, like I once did, come to us bearing substance abuse/dependence issues, and he agreed quite enthusiastically that this was a good idea. I am not afraid to admit and take responsibility for my mistakes, and I want to use what I've learned to help others.

Now, I'm no master Satanist, but I've been sailing this spiritual Satanist boat for a few years now, and I am devoted to the destruction of the enemy, "Wake-up Slapping" (conferring the truth to those who are open to it), and the advancement of humanity, including myself. I have well placed faith and confidence in our gods and our cause. I don't parade the words "They're already doomed" for no reason. I truly believe we've got this "on lock".

It is perfectly fine to, within reason, recreationaly indulge in cannabis use when relaxing or during celebrations, oral consumption being the suggested method of doing so as you aren't damaging your lungs which are kinda important for what we do as I'm sure you know, just as it is perfectly acceptable and common to indulge in a bit of alcohol during celebrations and merriment, so long as you don't drink like a fish and end the night hugging the toilet or, you know, swimming in your booze soaked regurgitated lunch on your bathroom floor. That's when it's considered harmful, excessive use, as relying on cannabis for emotional stability can be counter productive to cultivating self control and rational thought. One must always rely on themselves and never rely on a substance for their advancements of all forms as the HPs say, especially psychedelics, LSD for example which severely warps the mind, and central nervous system stimulants like phenethylamenes(ex. Cocaine or Ritalin) and amphetamines(ex. Meth or Adderall), as they damage your mind and aura, as well as brain tissue and functionality. Methamphetamine, for example, will corrupt you inside and out, open your soul up to evil forces, essentially it is the equivalent of calling out to the enemy to beg for infiltration, and causes brain deformities and sexual perversions. It's pretty much the worst of the worst. Morphine and it's sisters will rip massive ragged holes in your protective aura, and I mean gaping wounds for the enemy to infect with all sorts of nasty shit, and will greatly corrode your emotional control and throw you into turmoil. Bezodiazepines are extremely dangerous as they are tranquilizers. They are designed to disarm you from enemy attacks and make you suggestive to their influences, a trait which it shares with the opium family. They can also greatly corrode self control in a very similar manner, and dependence on them is extremely dangerous, many times fatal. I'm sure I don't need to confer to anyone that abusing cough medicine is literally one of the stupidest forms of straight up self harm out there, well, it literally destroys your IQ and brain cells, and violently warps the mind. I don't support the use of psilocybin(magic mushrooms), as again, this forcefully abuses the mind and causes brain damage. My neighbor will spend weeks on end eating psilocybin mushrooms and summoning Angels, he has gone absolutely insane. You can access such beautiful natural highs simply through power meditation, as well as completely obliterate your hangups through the same, kill them from the source rather than just suppressing them with chemical substances or getting stoned on cannabis all day or drinking like a fish. A cure for the issue rather than a treatment for the symptom. Heavy psychoactive drugs are completely unnecessary and counter productive to our cause, to the survival of your entire race. Also, don't smoke DMT. Just Don't, you can fuck up your astral perceptions like that. DMT flow is something you initiate yourself into with far more control naturally through meditation, it's something you do NOT want to force upon your brain, you could very well succumb to various forms of insanity that way. Your suffering has a cure, you just have to actually WANT to be cured!

The only reason we are even prone to this kind of trap is because we want to escape these issues that years of Jewish spiritual and social abuse have inflicted upon us, these hang ups that their infectious brain cancer programs have implanted in us, these perversions that seem like they're being planted in our heads from an external source. Well, I'm here to tell you there IS a permanent way out of this suffering just waiting for you to unlock it, it's a bit of a metaphorical walk, but the destination is well worth the trudge. And once you finally kill your personal monsters (such as addiction), I can attest there is no feeling more satisfying than the feeling of finally being free of an aggressive hangup, of anything holding you from your goal. Well, maybe completing the Magnum Opus, but I've no experience with that working yet, only some vague understanding of it's mechanics that I will need to study more before truly understanding, and more preparation on top of that to even consider beginning the working. As should you, but focus on cleaning up your soul; unblocking and aligning your chakras, purifying your aura, clearing out your Nadis, learning self control ect.

When I finally broke free of my morphine dependence, Vril flooded my body, hot and electrifying, a feeling I had only had a taste of before became a daily experience, one that made me feel I could take on the world, a sentiment that just keeps getting stronger in me with every day, every waking moment. I could finally fully hear my astral friends, rather than static filled attempts to make connections and enemy attempts at coercion and infiltration. My confidence EXPLODED into bloom, whereas before I could not look women in the eyes, they would always be the ones to ask me out or make any moves, I didn't think that anything I did was worth anything despite having 90%+ grades and people bugging me to write music with them, I had no self esteem. I didn't know just how much I was holding myself back with that poison...

Now, I also speculate I've been empowered in previous lives (haven't regressed yet but being born with telepathic abilities isn't the most normal thing, not to mention how fast the puzzle pieces clicked in my mind when I started studying), so this may not be as easy for others (Not that it was easy for me either, not in the slightest), it may take a while, it took a couple years for me to escape, but take it from me...It's worth the work and the patience. Holy fuck, is it ever worth it. Patience and dedication are everything.

Just keep trying, wherever you are, whatever you're stuck on, don't be a coward, just keep. Fucking. Going. We believe in you...at least I do. Don't make me slap you! :lol:

Thank you, HPs, for your help in finding my way back home.
And thank you Paimon for always being there for me and continuing to help me embrace who I am.
And thank you Father Enki, endlessly, for this unbelievable power!
Never thought I could feel this good.

I read most of this, then I got bored and skipped the rest. But you could have wrote this whole thing in just 2 sentences.

Don't do drugs. Drugs are bad.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I read most of this, then I got bored and skipped the rest. But you could have wrote this whole thing in just 2 sentences.

Yeah, good point, I could have, but some people need this shit nailed into their fucking head.
You probably know all of this shit, some people who are just staring to come creeping around don't.

Meh.

Hell, I probably even just opened a massive canyon between me and a bunch of other people on here, but I really couldn't care less about that, at least this message is out there for the people who need to hear it.

Thanks for this. Just a few weeks ago I had went out with my roommates to celebrate a birthday. I had gotten severe alchohol poisoning that night from drinking about 10 whole shots of PURE alchohol. I'm under 18 (and emancipated) so I didn't really know what I was doing. Im a heavy weight and so the first couple of shots didn't make me feel intoxicated enough
And so i drunk more shots than anyone else that night. But right after the 10th shot I was DONE with. I wasn't conscious. I am so lucky and I thank satan that I survived. He could have just let me die that night but he didn't. And since then I promised myself that I would never drink again. The hangover and nausea feeling afterwards are no fun either.

Alchohol and drugs are no joke, ALCHOHOL IS A POSION TO THE BODY.
Better if we all just don't touch any of these substances at all....like ever

I really liked your sermon. Other than a point I'll speak of below.

The nectar from the pineal gland when it's activated is just like the high you get from weed but without the paranoia and bad thoughts you get especially if you add sun or fire energy a little. No need to use these kinds of substances. I agree alcohol occasionally really isn't a problem but weed I wouldn't go so far as to say that.

Due to the length of the high in people who are not addicted to it totally at least (and if you are that is a big problem to try and work on ASAP) it could be anywhere from a half hour to four or five or more hours depending on how much you smoke or eat and how high you get. This leaves you in a open to suggestion state with your perceptions altared for too long to think this is safe even if you were not damaging your soul greatly from using it to begin with (in the case of someone who meditates a lot and only uses once in awhile this is probably true from my experience with it)

So this is like going on the astral and walking up to a Reptillian and saying hi or something. They will know you are high or more open as there appears to be in the matrix around earth or some kind of thing set up by the enemy that alerts the enemy entities when someone starts to open up I honestly am not sure how that works BUT Getting high is opening yourself up a little even if in an artificial way. I am open enough right now to know for sure this is a very bad idea there is no way I'd even consider this without being very fearful of using it.

I completely agree with almost everything you said

I especially agree with you saying "You can access such beautiful natural highs simply through power meditation, as well as completely obliterate your hangups through the same, kill them from the source rather than just suppressing them with chemical substances or getting stoned on cannabis all day or drinking like a fish. A cure for the issue rather than a treatment for the symptom."....I also agree with your assessment on LSD. It was made in a lab by Pharma people.

Your anecdote with your neighbor is scary, but there are too many variables left unchallenged for you to make assertions such as "this forcefully abuses the mind and causes brain damage"

As paracelsus used to say, "The poison is in the dose"

I am open-minded but also cautious about flora and fungi such as magic mushrooms. San Pedro/Peruvian torch cactus (mescaline) and African root bark (iboga),

Some studies have shown that magic mushrooms promote neurogenesis.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23727882

Most people have bad experiences on psychedelics because they were taking the wrong dose and were also doing it in bad environments with bad people with the wrong intentions

Shittu Ur said:

Yeah, good point, I could have, but some people need this shit nailed into their fucking head.
You probably know all of this shit, some people who are just staring to come creeping around don't.

Meh.

Thank you for writing this Brother. There are many that may get inspired and work to overcome this.

I mean you’re basically saying to not do drugs and at the same time you encourage it too. Wtf is wrong with you? A God would have never said that. Drugs even once in a year is bad, get that stuck to your head, you are most likely still delusional.

I didn't read the post because I have zero issues with drugs but nice pictures, OP.

Yeah, just like we can write just one big “Jews are the world’s main problem”, why we need so many sermons?

For some people, message is better received when it is written more verbosely.

Shittu Ur said:
It's not perfectly fine to do cannabis, either recreationally or otherwise. Drugs damage your Mind, Body and Soul. It's your life, though, but don't expect to advance while not abusing drugs - drugs can't be abused - but by abusing yourself.

Shittu Ur said:
Hell, I probably even just opened a massive canyon between me and a bunch of other people on here, but I really couldn't care less about that, at least this message is out there for the people who need to hear it.
I can't speak for others, but I don't come here for friends. I can only assume some others agree with me. Just get on with the correct things, and you'll be bettering yourself. It has been said that as Spiritual Satanists who are dedicated, our Souls are joined or linked together, so you doing drugs is doing damage against others, as well, not just against yourself.

I just want to add something to this thread. A lot of times when addicts are trying to get clean, they can have a good go at it until they have that first real ‘stressful moment’. They get real angry or real sad. I’ve seen it over and over. Then they’re like fuck it and go back to their vice.

Here’s what you do if you’re trying to get off of something, when the anger or sadness or whatever comes and you feel like giving in, focus on astral cleaning. It really is a quick fix. Instead of going to some stuff, clean your chakras clean your aura and be real thorough with it. Clean that nasty guck off. These negative feelings will subside very fast and you’ll be glad you didn’t go back to drugs or whatever. Preferably do an rtr before the cleaning for even added benefit. Also if you’re just fuming with anger and energy, call the gods to take some of it and they can use it and direct it for our cause. I’ve done that a few times and it’s helped tremendously.

But that’s the secret, clean negative energy off of you, and do detachments and your sobriety will go much better. Especially when you’re having a ‘moment’. You won’t get the high, but you’ll feel clear and calm and won’t want any of that stuff.

FancyMancy said:
Shittu Ur said:
It's not perfectly fine to do cannabis, either recreationally or otherwise. Drugs damage your Mind, Body and Soul. It's your life, though, but don't expect to advance while not abusing drugs - drugs can't be abused - but by abusing yourself.

Shittu Ur said:
I can't speak for others, but I don't come here for friends. I can only assume some others agree with me. Just get on with the correct things, and you'll be bettering yourself. It has been said that as Spiritual Satanists who are dedicated, our Souls are joined or linked together, so you doing drugs is doing damage against others, as well, not just against yourself.

Alrighty then, my bad, I stand corrected. Information memorized, behavior modified. 'Scuse my dipshitted-ness. I actually got an earful on the subject earlier. "Foot in Mouth" strikes again.

As for friends, if I gain I gain, if I don't I don't, it's not why I come here. Information is, and maybe to have a few laughs here or there. But mostly info. And I appreciate being set straight when I spew some dumb misinfo.

The Proud Gentile said:
Thanks for this. Just a few weeks ago I had went out with my roommates to celebrate a birthday. I had gotten severe alchohol poisoning that night from drinking about 10 whole shots of PURE alchohol. I'm under 18 (and emancipated) so I didn't really know what I was doing. Im a heavy weight and so the first couple of shots didn't make me feel intoxicated enough
And so i drunk more shots than anyone else that night. But right after the 10th shot I was DONE with. I wasn't conscious. I am so lucky and I thank satan that I survived. He could have just let me die that night but he didn't. And since then I promised myself that I would never drink again. The hangover and nausea feeling afterwards are no fun either.

Alchohol and drugs are no joke, ALCHOHOL IS A POSION TO THE BODY.
Better if we all just don't touch any of these substances at all....like ever

Oh, I'm right with you there, brethren. There is no need for substance use among us, I mean...the whole point is to optimize the mind body and soul right? Can't do that all sloshed. Getting sloshed is the exact opposite of optimization :lol: STICK TO YOUR GUN! :D

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
Your anecdote with your neighbor is scary, but there are too many variables left unchallenged for you to make assertions such as "this forcefully abuses the mind and causes brain damage"

I am open-minded but also cautious about flora and fungi such as magic mushrooms. San Pedro/Peruvian torch cactus (mescaline) and African root bark (iboga),

Most people have bad experiences on psychedelics because they were taking the wrong dose and were also doing it in bad environments with bad people with the wrong intentions

Interesting stuff to say the least, and you are right that there are too many untested variables to be sure, but I suppose that "Bad trip" fear and my neighbor have just given them a "Not The Best Idea" stamp in my mind :lol:

Aquarius said:
I mean you’re basically saying to not do drugs and at the same time you encourage it too. Wtf is wrong with you? A God would have never said that. Drugs even once in a year is bad, get that stuck to your head, you are most likely still delusional.

I said it, not a god, I already got a talk about it. He said I should share what I've learned to warn and encourage others, not say something is okay without asking first. I did that on my own and he was like 'hey, why'd you say that part? You shouldn't have said that part, I don't agree with that". Nowhere did I ENCOURAGE any use of drugs, I didn't even encourage cannabis I just said it wasn't the worst thing in the world and I've heard people use wine in their rituals (I use water).

"WtF iS wRoNg WiTh yOu?!" A lot. Buuuut, I'm working on it. Go try scolding someone else, S.V.P. :D

slyscorpion said:
I really liked your sermon. Other than a point I'll speak of below.

The nectar from the pineal gland when it's activated is just like the high you get from weed but without the paranoia and bad thoughts you get especially if you add sun or fire energy a little. No need to use these kinds of substances. I agree alcohol occasionally really isn't a problem but weed I wouldn't go so far as to say that.

Due to the length of the high in people who are not addicted to it totally at least (and if you are that is a big problem to try and work on ASAP) it could be anywhere from a half hour to four or five or more hours depending on how much you smoke or eat and how high you get. This leaves you in a open to suggestion state with your perceptions altared for too long to think this is safe even if you were not damaging your soul greatly from using it to begin with (in the case of someone who meditates a lot and only uses once in awhile this is probably true from my experience with it)

So this is like going on the astral and walking up to a Reptillian and saying hi or something. They will know you are high or more open as there appears to be in the matrix around earth or some kind of thing set up by the enemy that alerts the enemy entities when someone starts to open up I honestly am not sure how that works BUT Getting high is opening yourself up a little even if in an artificial way. I am open enough right now to know for sure this is a very bad idea there is no way I'd even consider this without being very fearful of using it.

I'd have to say I agree with you completely here, I was even told by the gods I shouldn't have said it was fine. Re assessing, I'd say you can get away with it, but it's probably not in your best interest, you know? Most times, taking even a little toke puts you in a light trance state without you really realizing, opens you right up to ocians of stupid bullshit. I, personally, get stuck in my head and can't tell between my thoughts and the thoughts of others and end up just staring at the wall for hours feeling like a wifi router, fuck man, it's not even fun.

At the end of the day, a clean soul and natural, self induced highs are the way to go. We don't need substances to feel good, not in the slightest.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
I completely agree with almost everything you said

I especially agree with you saying "You can access such beautiful natural highs simply through power meditation, as well as completely obliterate your hangups through the same, kill them from the source rather than just suppressing them with chemical substances or getting stoned on cannabis all day or drinking like a fish. A cure for the issue rather than a treatment for the symptom."....I also agree with your assessment on LSD. It was made in a lab by Pharma people.

Psychedelics are worse than anything else out there as far as I am aware including weed I never even ever did anything with this even when I was into drugs other than once with DMT but didn't enjoy that at all as for some reason in my mind I had a very strong fear reaction to it. I'd stay as far away from this as possible no matter what the dose. Losing total consciousness of your surroundings and being completely open not only to the Astral but stuff in your own mind that's not even there is not a good thing at all. That is the problem with these drugs. Even without the debate on these damaging the soul (it probably takes a few years of regular use to totally fry someone in this way it appears longer for more spiritually inclined people but it still will happen) the problem is more the here and now. With any of these drugs I don't think anyone who is seriously advancing or doing warfare can get away with this even once without the enemy fucking them up just remember this. Especially with the ones that take people somewhat out of reality all toghether it's just a bad idea no matter what so do not do it. Even alcohol is not great it weakens a person a lot if they use it regularly.

We probably need something like community social events related around positive or cultural things again like it appears were going on in ancient times with no drugs/alchohol etc that may solve a lot of these drug alcohol issues. If I was in any way trying to solve society or able to that is the first thing I would try to do. A lot of this I think is caused by bordom and lack of meaning or spiritual experience so people do anything to experience something and create social bonds. Drugs shouldn't be an answer to this though. Meditation and Positive things to do are.

FancyMancy said:
Shittu Ur said:

Shittu Ur said:
I can't speak for others, but I don't come here for friends. I can only assume some others agree with me. Just get on with the correct things, and you'll be bettering yourself. It has been said that as Spiritual Satanists who are dedicated, our Souls are joined or linked together, so you doing drugs is doing damage against others, as well, not just against yourself.[/quote]
This is incorrect information. Someone doing drugs has no effect on another spiritual satanist who doesn't even live near him. The ones affected are people who live in the immediate vicinity of the drug addict. The only case where this could have an effect if you have a very strong bond with the person personally and you can psychically feel his pain. However I do not think anyone here would be so foolish to get personal with one another so that should be out of the question. Some rando having a drug overdose doesn't do anything to you physically or astrally.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Shittu Ur said:

Shittu Ur said:
I can't speak for others, but I don't come here for friends. I can only assume some others agree with me. Just get on with the correct things, and you'll be bettering yourself. It has been said that as Spiritual Satanists who are dedicated, our Souls are joined or linked together, so you doing drugs is doing damage against others, as well, not just against yourself.[/quote]
This is incorrect information. Someone doing drugs has no effect on another spiritual satanist who doesn't even live near him. The ones affected are people who live in the immediate vicinity of the drug addict. The only case where this could have an effect if you have a very strong bond with the person personally and you can psychically feel his pain. However I do not think anyone here would be so foolish to get personal with one another so that should be out of the question. Some rando having a drug overdose doesn't do anything to you physically or astrally.
Perhaps the connection or joining thing is more if any particular SSs were advanced enough. A brand new individual having just dedicated themselves, who say has a lot of shit to clean up and sort out, would dirty everyone else a whole. In some guys we are connected and joined - a common reason and meaning, a common purpose and point, a common resolve and mandate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back