Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can Animals advance spiritually?

luis

This is something that I'm kinda curious, do you think that animal can spiritually advance? Now I don't know if they can meditate or have some form of meditations but what I know is that they have chakras and they may have some form of kundalini like energy, maybe if they are helped by a human they can advance? What do you think?

You can train SOME familiars who have already natural spiritual abilities [this can be seen in the Natal Chart of a familiar] but that is all.

They do not need to "Spiritually advance" like humans. Their souls are already free. What we have to do on our behalf is protect where familiars and spiritually clean them to give them more peace.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You can train SOME familiars who have already natural spiritual abilities [this can be seen in the Natal Chart of a familiar] but that is all.

They do not need to "Spiritually advance" like humans. Their souls are already free. What we have to do on our behalf is protect where familiars and spiritually clean them to give them more peace.
I understand, thank you. I guess because they are not humanoid like us it's different for them.

I was told that one can extend the life span of an animal by directing, programming and extending one's own life force to them when one is risen, and then work on making an animal immortal after one completes the magnum opus.

I plan to do this for my beloved pet cat, whom I love so very much.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[this can be seen in the Natal Chart of a familiar]
I didn't even think of the fact that pets also have natal charts (though it is obvious thinking about it now). Are you planning on ever offering Natal Chart Readings specifically for pets?

HPS Shannon said:
I was told that one can extend the life span of an animal by directing, programming and extending one's own life force to them when one is risen, and then work on making an animal immortal after one completes the magnum opus.

This is awesome! And it's actually something that I thought if it could happen but I wasn't sure, thank you! Definitely I'm going to do it to my cat too!

Yes like everyone else has said here this can be achieved through ones own efforts when one becomes powerful enough and a God

Shael said:
I didn't even think of the fact that pets also have natal charts (though it is obvious thinking about it now). Are you planning on ever offering Natal Chart Readings specifically for pets?
Oh definitely. Anything living. I worked at an animal shelter for a while and many animal farms. Often, there were birth records at the shelter and for the farms, the farmers always could give me a date when animals were born. Not a time, but the date was good enough and I’d cast their charts and get to know them better. The astro energies apply to all living things and are very accurate for getting to know your pets better if you have any or get any.

Even just knowing their sun sign can go along way and if you observe them, it’s not too hard to figure out the rest if you don’t have their exact birth info.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I guess that astrology for pets is totally different. I would seriously find difficult telling for a cat what a stellium in 10th or 6th house means :lol:

Unless the cat is sick and one does not know how to do this, this may kill a cat and not necessarily give them longevity let alone "eternal life".

Writting speculation and saying at every line it was the Gods is not a good thing. A lot of things can be possible, but the details are not always the same.

The Gods could likely make immortal animals but this would be with genetic engineering. The slightest energetical disturbances can kill animals very easily or mess them up let alone passing them so called "Risen energy".

Even with light and breathing energy into them, requires care. Their souls are not like humans.

The souls of animals are sensitive and have another type of destiny. Feeling like an animal has to live forever is mainly due to emotional fear of human deprivation and not all that much about the pet itself.

I truly hate when a familiar dies, worst feeling ever, but they do return and get reincarnated to us. The reincarnation process allows also for further re-training, removal of mental scars from the animal, and more.

HPS Shannon said:

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

After I unclog some of the endless work I have to juggle, it is a possibility.

HPS Shannon said:

Me too! I love my cat.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Unless the cat is sick and one does not know how to do this, this may kill a cat and not necessarily give them longevity let alone "eternal life".

Writting speculation and saying at every line it was the Gods is not a good thing. A lot of things can be possible, but the details are not always the same.

The Gods could likely make immortal animals but this would be with genetic engineering. The slightest energetical disturbances can kill animals very easily or mess them up let alone passing them so called "Risen energy".

Even with light and breathing energy into them, requires care. Their souls are not like humans.

The souls of animals are sensitive and have another type of destiny. Feeling like an animal has to live forever is mainly due to emotional fear of human deprivation and not all that much about the pet itself.

I truly hate when a familiar dies, worst feeling ever, but they do return and get reincarnated to us. The reincarnation process allows also for further re-training, removal of mental scars from the animal, and more.

HPS Shannon said:

Well thank you for adding that, understood but what are you talking about speculation? I did not mention details and such, I am just going by what was relayed to me as a general response. I am not the kind to try to sit here and say that everything I get from them is completely without miscommunication, as some others tend to do. I am aware communication can at times be off even for the trained.

Also, yes, I truly love and care for my pet and understand the reincarnation process and I know that animals are different and that it is a human emotion condition to want to preserve the life of a loved one, though I just asked them if it could be done, and what I stated here was the simple answered I received.

It was a general statement and maybe it was directed at my situation uniquely but please don't assume I am speculating, okay?

Thank you very much.

Also, if you read my post, I mentioned making an animal inmortal is something a god could do and of course a god would be able to discern the decision and make the proper choices in order to achieve such a feat, just as our gods have done with some of their animals.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What if you have a true connection with that animal? How can we maintain it?

The connection is at the soul and is maintained.

Then, it will easily reincarnate again to you. The Gods can reincarnate pets like this, its way easier than humans and the Gods can do it.

If your soul is strong and the bond is strong, you may draw the reincarnation of the cat to you again.

sesame said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HPS Shannon said:
Also, if you read my post, I mentioned making an animal inmortal is something a god could do and of course a god would be able to discern the decision and make the proper choices in order to achieve such a feat, just as our gods have done with some of their animals.

I read and understood your message, I wrote this for clarification for others reading.

I read it and I just commented on the channeling of energy and serpent energy in particular to an animal, because if someone were to do this, even in theory (most who have this would understand), would upset the animal, and possibly cause death. Even a lesser amount could cross the limit. Even with light, one has to be careful.

Animals have a set amount of vril that they can handle. I wrote this to avoid possible misuse incase someone channeled energy wrongly. Energy on animals has to be with care.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The connection is at the soul and is maintained.

Then, it will easily reincarnate again to you. The Gods can reincarnate pets like this, its way easier than humans and the Gods can do it.

If your soul is strong and the bond is strong, you may draw the reincarnation of the cat to you again.

sesame said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is so true. The God's did reincarnate right away my dog when She died. I was shocked on how little time it took them and the fact that they did let me know in what do dog she was reincarnated, she looked identical.

By the way thank you everyone for answering, this has been an interesting topic for me.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HPS Shannon said:

AKA the mythological Phoenix.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

I read and understood your message, I wrote this for clarification for others reading.

I read it and I just commented on the channeling of energy and serpent energy in particular to an animal, because if someone were to do this, even in theory (most who have this would understand), would upset the animal, and possibly cause death. Even a lesser amount could cross the limit. Even with light, one has to be careful.

Animals have a set amount of vril that they can handle. I wrote this to avoid possible misuse incase someone channeled energy wrongly. Energy on animals has to be with care.
Just to be sure is it safe to vibrate a rune or mantra on animal for protection/cleaning/health?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Ok well then I apologize for being a bit offensive though you quoted me, and I was the only person who mentioned the subject on immortality and animals so...

But anyway, thank you. All good.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HPS Shannon said:

I agree with you one would need the guidence from one of our gods in even attempting to achieve this or be on a level of great understanding

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HPS Shannon said:

thanks for this. due to my last post i have actually been pondering over the difference between human and animal souls and how those differences would prove any dillusions of being in the "wrong species" impossible...let alone that of a mythical creature or what have you. i actually have something to post soon thats more extensive that touches this with my own theories with other concerns for those who are confused about their identity and such.
and about familiars...reading all these posts kinda makes me sad...makes me think of my cat who i really felt was an animal soulmate..man i miss her!

Yes, animals can have their aura cleansed and protected in this way. You have to be tender with this.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Just to be sure is it safe to vibrate a rune or mantra on animal for protection/cleaning/health?

Wrong species? Like people believe they were meant to be a butterfly or a dog? A mermaid in a past life? A kraken maybe for the really strong ones?

The 21st century never ceases to surprize with never ending insanity.

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HPS Shannon said:

thanks for this. due to my last post i have actually been pondering over the difference between human and animal souls and how those differences would prove any dillusions of being in the "wrong species" impossible...let alone that of a mythical creature or what have you. i actually have something to post soon thats more extensive that touches this with my own theories with other concerns for those who are confused about their identity and such.
and about familiars...reading all these posts kinda makes me sad...makes me think of my cat who i really felt was an animal soulmate..man i miss her!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wrong species? Like people believe they were meant to be a butterfly or a dog? A mermaid in a past life? A kraken maybe for the really strong ones?

Oh you should have seen that psi forum I was lurking in before finding JoS. People were writing about how they are werewolf princes or vampires or reincarnated dragons or demons or what have you.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Oh you should have seen that psi forum I was lurking in before finding JoS. People were writing about how they are werewolf princes or vampires or reincarnated dragons or demons or what have you.
I bet the more prominent ones are the same as those whose imaginations for (((science))) and (((astronomy))) ((("explanations"))) run too wildly. :roll:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, animals can have their aura cleansed and protected in this way. You have to be tender with this.
Thank you HP.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And the ones i posted about awhile back claimed to be satanists...some were dedicated via JOS. i put up that post that has all the info yesterday...i just felt it was my responsibility since i found and made contact with them to help people out by posting that. It really gets crazier and crazier indeed.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

I like this exchange of words here, this can really help illustrate to others to always think for themselves, follow the gods, and treat all advanced spiritual practices with high respect and regard. To understand that HP’s and the Gods are individual, with different ways of communicating very important topics. When I read anything from the HP’s, I’ve noticed really reading and listening to the specifics have helped me a great deal versus if one were to skim. The specification of the gods relaying -if one is risen-... it’s the little details in simple statements, that can make a huge difference. I’d imagine one would continue after being risen to work with the gods on mastering sensitive practices like animal workings, so no mistakes are made. It’s also of great importance to understand not all things are immortal or need to be made immortal, it’s something that I had a harder time grasping when I was a younger satanist. My dad developed a condition, one of those that were too far gone, and I had to let him ago at one point. I was distraught and confused initially at his diagnosis, he was given two weeks. At the end, He was kept alive much longer than he originally had, 3 years, and we were given the chance to have the relationship we always should’ve had. He also went from being a catholic to the denial of the existence of jesus and god within this time period. and said “fuck that shit” at the end of his life, which is something I never could’ve fathomed hearing him say regarding the Bible. He had it so literally beaten into him from the time he was a young child. When he passed away, he was like a different person in the astral. He has been with the gods and has looked over me many times. I’m eternally grateful for the fact the gods can help guide spirits in the after life, and that I know he is in a safe place. I’m crying tears of appreciation just thinking about it, and knowing this and not having to question these things. Sometimes It’s easier with animals because it seems like, at least from what I can see, they don’t have this fear of death. It’s a little more “okay”, they don’t go their life wondering about death or the afterlife. They exist in their natural states so innocently and perfectly. My dad did not want to die, and watching him break down about “not knowing where he’s going to go” and that he will “never get to see us grow up” shattered my fucking heart on so many occasions. It’s one of the worst parts about that experience.

An animal might not have the spiritual action of us humans. But doesn't that mean that at some point far into the future, the animal species will evolve?

For example a cat evolving past a cat into a more advanced version?

I know us humans were given Godly genes and souls but what about animals that the Gods wish to evolve or advance.

For us humans our homonid ancestors must have surprised the Gods stating "Whoa they are like Us in a past term of evolution" and afterwards we were up-gunned physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Does nature and or Gods evolve species that are not high in the order of intelligent sentient creatures?

Also I have a series of side-topic question that has been on my mind for a long time.

• Is the humanoid God form found for us Humans and our Nordic Humanoids i.e. Gods. Is that the ultimate form of a being?
  • Is this bipedal humanoid the final evolution for our collective species or can we evolve further? What I'm trying to state is what is considered evolution for spiritually advanced beings of a species who are considered Gods in this Universe?
  • Is it simply evolution of genetic manner and thus a database of meditation and other Godly/Holy things or is there more to it than simple metagenic/epigenetic properties?
  • and no I'm not stating anything silly like growing two more pairs of arms or whatever although as a futurist myself does Nature evolve the Gods or like I said before is this IT, the FINALIZED form is the Nordic-Human humanoid?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back