Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reason why saudis hate race mixing even though they are muslims

ArabKnight

The traditions of Arab tribes in saudi arabia and many gulf countries doesn't allow marrying from black people or from people who are from other tribes. While actually muslim clerics try to put pressure on these arab tribes to get rid of these traditions.

ArabKnight said:
The traditions of Arab tribes in saudi arabia and many gulf countries doesn't allow marrying from black people or from people who are from other tribes. While actually muslim clerics try to put pressure on these arab tribes to get rid of these traditions.

while marrying from black people will led them to go back to there first original appearance which is brown skin or black while marrying from other Arab tribe is risky may cause problem since it may contains to much ethiopian or eriterian nubian blood or jew or syrian which will led having a kid that have unwell shaped head or disable since they experienced that by looking at their neighbors they don't trust each other in term of marriage But they allow marrying from syrian and palestinians + lebanese to get beautified.

sonnenkraft said:
ArabKnight said:

while marrying from black people will led them to go back to there first original appearance which is brown skin or black while marrying from other Arab tribe is risky may cause problem since it may contains to much ethiopian or eriterian nubian blood or jew or syrian which will led having a kid that have unwell shaped head or disable since they experienced that by looking at their neighbors they don't trust each other in term of marriage But they allow marrying from syrian and palestinians + lebanese to get beautified.

Mmm... if look at me for example i personaly from al-zhahrani tribe and many people from this tribe look far away from the word "black" ... Far far away...zahran tribe rarely countain a person with brown skin or even black which is like 1% only.

The actress mila al-zahrani

D1OgiziXcAAvCdy.jpg

The actress nirmeen al-zahrani

548234f0a535289038b1e3b63ee968b55c4b4479-210616134252.jpg

BsXOadyCIAE9hZZ.jpg:large

8bdd65edc7c2bdc9c94e3245984fb728_400x400.jpeg

CJWdKSJUkAEhsB_.jpg

Also this guy who have been arrested in usa for no reason, he is a "zahrani" like me too, he look italian btw

3a66064447f87e86d6c99335f5b2fa35.jpg

4dbd400b91572.jpg

DPPzcamX4AEt71L.jpg

i have replied in a different post maybe month ago
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25197

but i will repeat again

this is what appears when you google zahrani family

220px-ISN_00713%2C_Mohammed_Muti-Zahran.jpg

Taher%20al-Zahrani%20photo%202_0.jpg

bader-alzahrani-4-355x355-c-default.png

631932-1558951339.png

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

this is your tribe and stop posting actress pictures
some saudi people have bad reputation in term of sex , all have money and rich and looking after
circassian ,armenian,syrian,lebanon,palestine,chechen,indians women

the photos that u have posts for females those are exception (race mixed)

Dont forget the Arab jew Muslim Sex slave Trade they started
enslaving the Romans ,assyrian(syria), Armenian ,persian , Kurds , females and males,
they continued enslaving all whom are whiter than them and importing them into middle east
even vandals in spain ,bulgarian russian, ETC... where enslaved and sent to middle east
so the conclusion is Some arab , again Some arab got beautified after the Sex slave Trade that happened after the many conquest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back