Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help

Lushae666

Ok, I don’t know if I’m tripping but for a while sometimes I see like blue flashes around like if I’m working and all or just looking around I can see a blue flash. when I’m driving I see blue, red & black cars in a row & im thinking is this a sign or am I going crazy? Like it could be there’s a blue and red car going through the round a bout & then I check my rear view and there’s a literal black car behind me. I’ve been through a hell of a lot like spiritually but always find myself coming back to joy of Satan. Like at first I got into angels and my life genuinely crashed but I didn’t realise until I got high & something took me over and made me crash now & I was ok with it thinking it was meant to happen etc! Saw a bright light as well when I crashed exactly how you explained on your page like OBES? I’ve done a lot of drugs when I do I hallucinate, I’ve seen greys as well after coming down & I know I don’t wanna do drugs anymore because I’ve seen some out of it shit. I don’t do it now, steering clear after shit happened. But when I look up Joy of Satan and read the info you have online I feel ok, it’s like idk I’m pulled to dedicate myself & I really want too! But it’s like fear of what’s gonna happen will hit me. Like what if I’m a Jew & get killed you know. I’m from New Zealand, Maori/Samoan but not too sure about my history. Sometimes I feel like I had a fucked up past life to do with Christianity but yeah. I’m feeling like dedicating myself is my last hope because the things I think are fucked up sometimes. Like reflecting of my life & then on what you guys have written about angels I’m like that makes sense & my life really fucked up opening to them & it would be like false hope given by them. & everyone has had positive interaction with Satan so I’m just hoping maybe this time round things aren’t gonna fuck up & maybe I found this site for a reason. But just wondering what I can do to start protecting myself as well? Thanks for reading in advance! Also I’ve had a dream when I talked to like a half bird/half man. He was huge, llooked like an Egyptian god & he was like a white hawk? I was wondering if anyone knew what that could be too? But again thanks for your help!

Hey hey,

Many people report that they feel like they've come home when they visited the website so thats alright.

Also there is this 'debate' where it is discussed that if a jew dedicates he/she would die but we don't know for sure.
What we do know for sure is that we have infiltrators and people that do try to curse us.

I do suggest you read the thread for new members on this subforum. (But I never visit there myself)

Also, you're rejecting the chrisitianty and the ridiculous programs that cause insanity to begin with so I highly doubt that you'd be a jew.

I think that if you feel and want to dedicate that you should do it.

If you have any further questions here, you're always welcome to ask :)

As for the protection, visit the meditation page and look under beginners section there is a link called 'meditation for protection'. Aura cleaning is very important too, it should be in the beginner section too.
For an undedicated person those are the only two meditations that would actually be recommended to do. The rest might be too dangerous since spiritual practice could draw enemy attacks onto you. Hence the dedication. It'd give some protection.

After you dedicate you could follow the 40 day beginner meditation program.

Also, welcome to the forums! :)

Everything you're going through is pretty normal beginning stuff. I came from a New Age background, not with all the angel shit necessarily, but entities like to connect to you because you are an easy target coming from other spiritual backgrounds that believe in the astral. Don't read too much in to somethings, learn to void meditate and other basic meditations, like protecting and cleaning your soul. The 40 day program is very good at getting you into a consistent routine of doing this. I also recommend doing a freeing the soul so you can free yourself from any negative thoughtforms you may have connected to through drug use and angel shit.

The best thing you can do for yourself is practice consistency and develop a routine. I know you've said you quit and realize how harmful they are, but I'm still going to say don't go back to drugs, no matter the situation you find yourself in. If you think what you experienced before you were a Satanist was bad, it's a million times worse, enemy entities will clamor at the chance to take down a dedicated Satanist.

Thank you so much! I dedicated myself last night but it kinda went sideways as I was in a rush because I have a big family living with me. I wrote everything down, had a shower & then lit the candle signed my name in blood but I forgot to read everything out loud and I burnt the paper but didn’t say so mote it be hail Satan til a while after. I’m not too sure if I’ll need to do it again .. Also the paper didn’t burn completely but I’m hoping that everything worked? It’s weird I feel ok now, no fear as well. But do you think I’ll have to do it again? Or that was enough. Thanks in advance

Lushae666 said:
Thank you so much! I dedicated myself last night but it kinda went sideways as I was in a rush because I have a big family living with me. I wrote everything down, had a shower & then lit the candle signed my name in blood but I forgot to read everything out loud and I burnt the paper but didn’t say so mote it be hail Satan til a while after. I’m not too sure if I’ll need to do it again .. Also the paper didn’t burn completely but I’m hoping that everything worked? It’s weird I feel ok now, no fear as well. But do you think I’ll have to do it again? Or that was enough. Thanks in advance
It should be okay. Your intent is what counts, and the fact that you feel better now is a good indicator as well.

If you feel you "need" to do it again to have peace of mind, then you can if you want. :)

Thanks so much! I’ve been seeing blue flashes a lot lately even just driving on the open road if I speed I see blue on the speed limit number which is 100km or tonight I was driving & we have road works atm no one was working but I went fast and my car slid a bit so I slowed down I was coming up to more going quite fast and saw a blue flash in front of the 30km sign! I think it’s them looking out for me which is cool! I have yet to meditate and work on myself more which I know I need to do but honestly so grateful at this point in time because I just feel really safe but know it’s up to me to start the process by meditating & making myself more safe. Just a little scared the enemy will try and attack more :cry: but I keep talking to something in my mind which I know isn’t father Satan or any guardian they just keep causing me fear so I’m a little scared to meditate in case it comes through

Lushae666 said:
Thanks so much! I’ve been seeing blue flashes a lot lately even just driving on the open road if I speed I see blue on the speed limit number which is 100km or tonight I was driving & we have road works atm no one was working but I went fast and my car slid a bit so I slowed down I was coming up to more going quite fast and saw a blue flash in front of the 30km sign! I think it’s them looking out for me which is cool! I have yet to meditate and work on myself more which I know I need to do but honestly so grateful at this point in time because I just feel really safe but know it’s up to me to start the process by meditating & making myself more safe. Just a little scared the enemy will try and attack more :cry: but I keep talking to something in my mind which I know isn’t father Satan or any guardian they just keep causing me fear so I’m a little scared to meditate in case it comes through
Seeing blue flashes or blotches/blobs is common. I have experienced it, and others also have. For me, it was a blue blob with a white centre the very first time. After, it was a blue glow around nothing but just there. Also for me it's after doing the working for the Third Eye when it first started. I have also seen little things which appear to be similar to 'floaters' but these look more like they actually are in my field of view, but they still appear there when I close my eyes, and they are like maybe tiny lights or floating thingies, similar to if you have your eyes closed and they open very slightly and a tiny bit of light peaks in. Sometimes if I close my eyes nearly fully (differently to what I just said), I can see things which are similar to 'floaters' (watery eyes, or crying in fact, could help, or just flushing your eyes with water), but these other ones, the tiny bits of light, are there as if I can see them as if they are in front of me, but as I said with my eyes closed fully they are either still there or still appear.

As for the worrying and fear - that's also a common attack, to try and stop you from working. You just have to ignore it. Make sure you don't give it any attention - that is important. They feed on attention, because wherever you think, energy goes, and they need your energy because if your energy goes to them, then it is not going to what you are working on.

To be able to help control your own Mind, you must employ Void meditation daily. It can be just for a couple of minutes, but you should also do a proper Void meditation daily, as well. For example, you can do the proper one as part of your morning and evening sessions (or just one of these, whichever works the best for you), and do mini workings at other times during the day if you need to build it up a bit. There is a bit more to Void meditation, but I won't overwhelm you with it here. You can check my posts for more about it.

Shael said:
Lushae666 said:
It should be okay. Your intent is what counts, and the fact that you feel better now is a good indicator as well.

If you feel you "need" to do it again to have peace of mind, then you can if you want. :)
Wrong
Can I perform the ritual more than once?
Answer:
NO! Satanic rituals are real and binding. The ritual should only be done ONE TIME!
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Jack said:
Wrong
Answer:
NO! Satanic rituals are real and binding. The ritual should only be done ONE TIME!
Are you really that much of a little shit that you are posting smth like this just to try and get to me? Everyone knows about that page. There are a bunch of members who have done the dedication multiple times because they wanted to be certain, and it all worked out fine. This is what I was referencing. It's pathetic that you're actually taking time out of your day just to try and piss people off because you're butthurt.

Shael said:
Jack said:
Wrong
Answer:
Are you really that much of a little shit that you are posting smth like this just to try and get to me? Everyone knows about that page. There are a bunch of members who have done the dedication multiple times because they wanted to be certain, and it all worked out fine. This is what I was referencing. It's pathetic that you're actually taking time out of your day just to try and piss people off because you're butthurt.
Everyone knows about that page. So why are you giving incorrect advice to this person when you know about this ? And badmouthing me or trying to use personal insults won't change the fact that your deliberately misleading someone based on second hand information. It doesn't matter who did what, its important to follow the advice on the website until the clergy say otherwise. You seem to be pretty irritable when confronted by your mistakes. Rather than trying to be a better person and accept that what you said was wrong, you're using second hand experience to try to override the instructions of the clergy and preaching it as gospel which is very childish of you.
If some randos posted something saying Vibrating Vinasa into yourself is going to clean you(or relay that informationto youin private), and you promote it, are you going to say to a HP, "Oh ,but these members said this and this so your instructions are technically wrong. " During these last weeks I've noticed you be very irritable and argue about stupid things and say stupid things like your saying right now, without using any common sense. Is this the result of something personal that's going on,if your going through a bad transit or if you're being manipulated by someone idk. But you need to reflect on yourself before you preach incorrect advice based on second hand information and defend it when you're called out

Jack said:
It's absolutely hilarious you're calling me irritable while you almost break out into tears every time I reply to you, because "oh I'm being attacked".

The reason this FAQ post was made is to stop people from worrying about their dedication being invalid. The dedication is binding and eternal and as such people shouldn't have to worry about redoing it or anything of that like. This is the point of the post you quoted.

Despite this, doing the ritual twice or more will not invalidate it or make anything bad happen in any way. This is the point here. I said the person can do the dedication again if they feel this to be needed in order to have complete peace of mind. There is nothing harmful that could possibly come from this. The very fact that you tried to accuse me over giving completely harmless advice proves beyond doubt that you only replied in the first place to try and take a stab at me. I wonder why?

Jack said:
Shael said:
Jack said:
Wrong

Everyone knows about that page. So why are you giving incorrect advice to this person when you know about this ? And badmouthing me or trying to use personal insults won't change the fact that your deliberately misleading someone based on second hand information. It doesn't matter who did what, its important to follow the advice on the website until the clergy say otherwise. You seem to be pretty irritable when confronted by your mistakes. Rather than trying to be a better person and accept that what you said was wrong, you're using second hand experience to try to override the instructions of the clergy and preaching it as gospel which is very childish of you.
If some randos posted something saying Vibrating Vinasa into yourself is going to clean you(or relay that informationto youin private), and you promote it, are you going to say to a HP, "Oh ,but these members said this and this so your instructions are technically wrong. " During these last weeks I've noticed you be very irritable and argue about stupid things and say stupid things like your saying right now, without using any common sense. Is this the result of something personal that's going on,if your going through a bad transit or if you're being manipulated by someone idk. But you need to reflect on yourself before you preach incorrect advice based on second hand information and defend it when you're called out
That’s one of those statements that’s really not a problem to not follow. If it means someone will be more in peace with themselves and do it with totally good means then let them do so. It’s not the same as your vinasa example, it’s totally different.

Jack said:
Shael said:
Jack said:
Wrong

You have to understand that the Page was wrote some years ago, while it is true, the God's won't hate you or kill you just because you did your dedication two times...i did it two times because i wasnt sure the first time it was good and other reasons and i'm still here advancing...

Shael said:
Jack said:
It's absolutely hilarious you're calling me irritable while you almost break out into tears every time I reply to you, because "oh I'm being attacked".

The reason this FAQ post was made is to stop people from worrying about their dedication being invalid. The dedication is binding and eternal and as such people shouldn't have to worry about redoing it or anything of that like. This is the point of the post you quoted.

Despite this, doing the ritual twice or more will not invalidate it or make anything bad happen in any way. This is the point here. I said the person can do the dedication again if they feel this to be needed in order to have complete peace of mind. There is nothing harmful that could possibly come from this. The very fact that you tried to accuse me over giving completely harmless advice proves beyond doubt that you only replied in the first place to try and take a stab at me. I wonder why?
It categorically says NOT to do it more than once and your still arguing that it doesn't have any problem. I never said you were giving harmful advice, I said you were giving incorrect and misleading advice. The very fact that I accuse you over this is because your behavior makes me feel that you've not read the main website at all otherwise you wouldn't be giving incorrect advice to other people.

Shael said:
Jack said:

And it starts with a CAPITAL N and O with an EXCLAMATION mark. What do you not understand by (NO!) ? Does it mean "Well no but still do it for your peace of mind" in your universe (or) "Well no but I couldn't care less." ? It means neither of this, it means (NO!),you do not do the dedication more than once and that's final. It doesn't matter what you think about this topic, the website makes it crystal clear.

Your behavior is as follows
1)You give incorrect advice.
2)I prove you wrong by giving direct evidence which categorically denies your advice
3)You argue based on second hand information and try to override the official instructions
4)I show you your wrong and make it clear to you
5)You still argue and call me butthurt.

It's clear that your the one butthurt and you're responses that show emotional behavior dominating your judgment, makes it pretty clear. If you continue to try to use ostensibly stupid rationalizations for your behavior, I'll have no choice but to not engage you because its useless talking to someone who doesn't listen.

luis said:
You have to understand that the Page was wrote some years ago, while it is true, the God's won't hate you or kill you just because you did your dedication two times...i did it two times because i wasnt sure the first time it was good and other reasons and i'm still here advancing...
I did the dedication once astrally and twice physically, because back when I was new I was uncertain too and wanted to be as sure as possible that it worked.

Shael said:
luis said:
I did the dedication once astrally and twice physically, because back when I was new I was uncertain too and wanted to be as sure as possible that it worked.
Now if you know that your previous dedication was 100% right then there is really no reasons to do it another time but if like me you remember that the First dedication the Blood was not out then you May do it again. I remember Reading in the old forum that the tiny bit of Blood on the paper was the only important thing in the dedication and so i did it again. Same thing if you dedicated in the Astral it's better when you can to dedicate in the physical. I don't think the God's are going to not accept someone just because they did the dedication two times because of their doubts...I'm here fine and advancing.

luis said:
Now if you know that your previous dedication was 100% right then there is really no reasons to do it another time but if like me you remember that the First dedication the Blood was not out then you May do it again. I remember Reading in the old forum that the tiny bit of Blood on the paper was the only important thing in the dedication and so i did it again. Same thing if you dedicated in the Astral it's better when you can to dedicate in the physical. I don't think the God's are going to not accept someone just because they did the dedication two times because of their doubts...I'm here fine and advancing.
Exactly. It's in itself a good idea to simply tell people their dedication is always valid if they did it with proper intent, because this is how it is.

But some people will still have doubts regardless of this, and the enemy may mess with them trying to make them doubt things. That because they did X or Y wrong it would be invalid (which it isn't). So if doing it a second time will erase all those doubts, I see nothing wrong with it whatsoever.

Shael said:
luis said:
Exactly. It's in itself a good idea to simply tell people their dedication is always valid if they did it with proper intent, because this is how it is.

But some people will still have doubts regardless of this, and the enemy may mess with them trying to make them doubt things. That because they did X or Y wrong it would be invalid (which it isn't). So if doing it a second time will erase all those doubts, I see nothing wrong with it whatsoever.
If I did not do it a second time I probably would have gone crazy with doubts and then the enemy would have make them worse, I know this for sure, especially because when I was new to Satanism I was a different person than now.

Jack said:
Shael said:
For the past few weeks, both of you have been oversensitive crybaby dummies, and it's really been disgusting. Like both of you now care more about bitching at each other more than you care about helping anyone. And neither of you is innocent.

Shael, you always love to pretend to always be the innocent one and that Jack is just crazy. You always pretend that you never do anything wrong. Then why have I seen you so many times trying to say bad things about Jack just to purposefully try to start a fight with him? In new topics where Jack has not even made any comment yet, you come in and immediately start the bitching like "Oh watch out, now Jack is gonna come in and do .... or say .... He's so butthurt omg." But he didn't even say anything in that topic, you were the first to bring it up. So then after you make him mad by acting like a jackass, then he makes an angry reply to you, and then you try to use his reaction as an excuse to say you were right all along. "See! I told you he was butthurt!" But do you not see that you're the one to create the problem when you do this? I've seen you do this exact pattern a lot of times in the last few weeks. If you weren't being a jackass to him first, he wouldn't be annoyed about anything. I don't remember any specific examples of which topics you have done this in, but I have clearly seen you do this several times in the last few weeks. You just love bitching about Jack, like you have some kind of obsession. Then you act like he's the one who started it when he makes an angry reply. You've had this obsession with trying to provoke Jack ever since you disagreed with him in that Women topic, and you've been dragging this disagreement around with you wherever you go ever since then. It's pretty sad.

And in this topic, Jack overreacted. Jack overreacted sometimes in a bunch of topics. But after how much you've been freaking him out, can you really blame him? You know he has a delicate ego he's always trying to defend, and you've been following him around purposefully trying to traumatize him. It's like Jack has a little bit of PTSD every time he even sees the name Shael now. So he does overreact sometimes and say some things wrong, but he wasn't this freaked out a few weeks ago.

You 2 are like twin brothers where each one is always fighting to try to be the older brother. Or 2 goats fighting to stand at the top of a rock that only has room for 1. You 2 are exactly like 2 brothers who are little children and can't stop picking on each other, and the mom is just telling you to stay away from each other and stop trying to make these dumb little fights.

Why do you think Cobra wrote that thing today about Satanists fighting when they should be fixing themselfs instead? Of course it's a general thing about everybody not just about you, but I think he got the idea from having to watch both of you endlessly bitching back and forth for weeks now. Just accept that y'all are just little children brothers, and grow up to be mature enough to be able to deal with each other. There's a lot more about you 2 that's the same than there is that's different, so it's funny to see you criticizing the other one for things that you're both doing the same.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Jack said:
Shael said:
For the past few weeks, both of you have been oversensitive crybaby dummies, and it's really been disgusting. Like both of you now care more about bitching at each other more than you care about helping anyone. And neither of you is innocent.

Shael, you always love to pretend to always be the innocent one and that Jack is just crazy. You always pretend that you never do anything wrong. Then why have I seen you so many times trying to say bad things about Jack just to purposefully try to start a fight with him? In new topics where Jack has not even made any comment yet, you come in and immediately start the bitching like "Oh watch out, now Jack is gonna come in and do .... or say .... He's so butthurt omg." But he didn't even say anything in that topic, you were the first to bring it up. So then after you make him mad by acting like a jackass, then he makes an angry reply to you, and then you try to use his reaction as an excuse to say you were right all along. "See! I told you he was butthurt!" But do you not see that you're the one to create the problem when you do this? I've seen you do this exact pattern a lot of times in the last few weeks. If you weren't being a jackass to him first, he wouldn't be annoyed about anything. I don't remember any specific examples of which topics you have done this in, but I have clearly seen you do this several times in the last few weeks. You just love bitching about Jack, like you have some kind of obsession. Then you act like he's the one who started it when he makes an angry reply. You've had this obsession with trying to provoke Jack ever since you disagreed with him in that Women topic, and you've been dragging this disagreement around with you wherever you go ever since then. It's pretty sad.

And in this topic, Jack overreacted. Jack overreacted sometimes in a bunch of topics. But after how much you've been freaking him out, can you really blame him? You know he has a delicate ego he's always trying to defend, and you've been following him around purposefully trying to traumatize him. It's like Jack has a little bit of PTSD every time he even sees the name Shael now. So he does overreact sometimes and say some things wrong, but he wasn't this freaked out a few weeks ago.

You 2 are like twin brothers where each one is always fighting to try to be the older brother. Or 2 goats fighting to stand at the top of a rock that only has room for 1. You 2 are exactly like 2 brothers who are little children and can't stop picking on each other, and the mom is just telling you to stay away from each other and stop trying to make these dumb little fights.

Why do you think Cobra wrote that thing today about Satanists fighting when they should be fixing themselfs instead? Of course it's a general thing about everybody not just about you, but I think he got the idea from having to watch both of you endlessly bitching back and forth for weeks now. Just accept that y'all are just little children brothers, and grow up to be mature enough to be able to deal with each other. There's a lot more about you 2 that's the same than there is that's different, so it's funny to see you criticizing the other one for things that you're both doing the same.
Things are not how they seem. You can only see the tip of the iceberg fromthewritingon this forum. Theres a very specific reason why he disagreed with me on that topic even though he agreed to my very first messages on that topic and suddenly became like this.

You will notice in any topic that I actually have the least egoistic side compared to anyone. When my point is disproved by logic or if I get new information that changes my perception of the situation, I humbly try to take it in by reflecting on it. I do not argue for the sake of being a bigger man and I'm not controlled by my emotions. For example I show direct evidence in this topic to Shael that what hes saying is blatantly incorrect and its mentioned in crystal clear English that you do not do what hes saying. He tried to override the official instructions with his personal experience and other people's personal experience , which is a logical fallacy. As I point this logical fallacy out to him, instead of correcting his stance he continues to justify the logical fallacy. You can see who has a bigger ego that is unable to be humbled. I don't mind people having opinions, I'm just appalled that they continue to make mistakes even when presented direct logical evidence to their contrary. Being human is change and if you cannot change your views when they've been proven wrong, your simply a stupid child.

Jack said:
Stormblood said the same thing about him, that it's bigger than it looks and he knows why. Whatever it is, it doesn't belong here. If there's a private problem, let it stay private.

But I think you were wrong on this topic. I know what it says, and you're right that that is what it says. But Shael was right this time. It really depends on the person's motivations. If they have a good honest innocent reason to want to do it again, then there is no harm in repeating it. Like if the whole paper didn't burn, or there was some kind of problem, then they can do it again to do it perfect this time. They don't have to do it again, but there is no harm in it.

It also says to read the prayer once right? When I did it, I read the prayer about 100 times, both out loud and in my mind, because I wanted to make sure that they could hear me. Would you say that that is bad too?

We all have a different path because we're different people. It's fine to do it a little different if you aren't doing anything wrong.

I think it's funny to see you of all people trying to play the moral apostle now. A biased party should never try to play the equal ground. Much of what you have stated about me, and even about Jack, is simply not true and clouded by your own perception.

That being said, I do think you have good intentions here just wanting to stop the annoying fighting that has been going on. The reason I brought up the women topic again and again, is because Jack still has not admitted in any way that his views there are wrong. He still firmly believes women who dont have kids as soon as they reach maturity, are race traitors. So when I see these delusions bleed over in his other messages, I speak up and point them out.
I am not "pretending" to be innocent. Saying this basically means you think I am somehow 'guilty' just because I spoke up against someone and pointed out their fallacies.

I am only guilty of two things, those being the use of too harsh language at times, and mainly, wasting my time on these things in the first place. I gladly admit to these two, as retrospectively I think I could have done more useful things if I had just ignored Jack altogether, and I perhaps could have avoided triggering him as much if I had written more politely. In light of this, unless I see him writing something completely outrageous, I will attempt to avoid further triggering Jack through direct or indirect replies. I have more important things to do than to waste my time trying to help someone, just to have them get triggered to no end and clog up the forums with all this bullshit.

And Jack, though I doubt it will suffice to calm you down again, if I hurt your personal feelings then I sincerely apologize.

This is my last reply on the subject.

Jack said:
Jack said:
Shael said:

Things are not how they seem. You can only see the tip of the iceberg fromthewritingon this forum. Theres a very specific reason why he disagreed with me on that topic even though he agreed to my very first messages on that topic and suddenly became like this.

You will notice in any topic that I actually have the least egoistic side compared to anyone. When my point is disproved by logic or if I get new information that changes my perception of the situation, I humbly try to take it in by reflecting on it. I do not argue for the sake of being a bigger man and I'm not controlled by my emotions. For example I show direct evidence in this topic to Shael that what hes saying is blatantly incorrect and its mentioned in crystal clear English that you do not do what hes saying. He tried to override the official instructions with his personal experience and other people's personal experience , which is a logical fallacy. As I point this logical fallacy out to him, instead of correcting his stance he continues to justify the logical fallacy. You can see who has a bigger ego that is unable to be humbled. I don't mind people having opinions, I'm just appalled that they continue to make mistakes even when presented direct logical evidence to their contrary. Being human is change and if you cannot change your views when they've been proven wrong, your simply a stupid child.
I do not want to comment on the two of you or anything but when i shared my personal experience i was not disagreeing with you but rather sharing that in some cases you can "redo" the dedication. When i dedicated the first time i was a kid and not even a bit of Blood was on the paper at the time in the old forum i asked if it was fine and many commented that Blood was the most important thing in the dedication (i remember that some HP said too that the Blood was important) and so i did it again.

Shael said that he did the first dedication on the astral plane and then later on the physical plane wich is something you can do, i can't check now but in the Jos it's wrote that if you can't do the dedication you can do in the Astral and then later you can do in the physical. In some cases the dedication can be done again but they are just these two really.

luis said:
Jack said:

I do not want to comment on the two of you or anything but when i shared my personal experience i was not disagreeing with you but rather sharing that in some cases you can "redo" the dedication. When i dedicated the first time i was a kid and not even a bit of Blood was on the paper at the time in the old forum i asked if it was fine and many commented that Blood was the most important thing in the dedication (i remember that some HP said too that the Blood was important) and so i did it again.

Shael said that he did the first dedication on the astral plane and then later on the physical plane wich is something you can do, i can't check now but in the Jos it's wrote that if you can't do the dedication you can do in the Astral and then later you can do in the physical. In some cases the dedication can be done again but they are just these two really.
Yes, because the OP already signed the name in blood so its valid. If he said that he'd not done that then i wouldn't have any problem with doing it because in that case it wouldn't be redoing it. It wouldn't even have been completed in the first place.

Jack said:
Stormblood said the same thing about him, that it's bigger than it looks and he knows why. Whatever it is, it doesn't belong here. If there's a private problem, let it stay private.

But I think you were wrong on this topic. I know what it says, and you're right that that is what it says. But Shael was right this time. It really depends on the person's motivations. If they have a good honest innocent reason to want to do it again, then there is no harm in repeating it. Like if the whole paper didn't burn, or there was some kind of problem, then they can do it again to do it perfect this time. They don't have to do it again, but there is no harm in it.

It also says to read the prayer once right? When I did it, I read the prayer about 100 times, both out loud and in my mind, because I wanted to make sure that they could hear me. Would you say that that is bad too?

We all have a different path because we're different people. It's fine to do it a little different if you aren't doing anything wrong.
Well the thing is ,the person in question already signed their name in blood and already burnt the paper. And no,it doesn't depend on how you feel, it categorically says,
Answer:

I don't care if your blinded by your personal experience but when people ask you a question you first give them the information on the official website and not a completely contradictory statement which it categorically denies to do.

Shael said:
I think it's funny to see you of all people trying to play the moral apostle now. A biased party should never try to play the equal ground. Much of what you have stated about me, and even about Jack, is simply not true and clouded by your own perception.

That being said, I do think you have good intentions here just wanting to stop the annoying fighting that has been going on. The reason I brought up the women topic again and again, is because Jack still has not admitted in any way that his views there are wrong. He still firmly believes women who dont have kids as soon as they reach maturity, are race traitors. So when I see these delusions bleed over in his other messages, I speak up and point them out.
I am not "pretending" to be innocent. Saying this basically means you think I am somehow 'guilty' just because I spoke up against someone and pointed out their fallacies.

I am only guilty of two things, those being the use of too harsh language at times, and mainly, wasting my time on these things in the first place. I gladly admit to these two, as retrospectively I think I could have done more useful things if I had just ignored Jack altogether, and I perhaps could have avoided triggering him as much if I had written more politely. In light of this, unless I see him writing something completely outrageous, I will attempt to avoid further triggering Jack through direct or indirect replies. I have more important things to do than to waste my time trying to help someone, just to have them get triggered to no end and clog up the forums with all this bullshit.

And Jack, though I doubt it will suffice to calm you down again, if I hurt your personal feelings then I sincerely apologize.

This is my last reply on the subject.
Either i'm in a parallel universe or im hallucinating or your hallucinating because i've never said this, this is a flat out lie. I can't comprehend how in any of our interactions or in any topic, i have ever implied this. I have never called them race traitors because that assumes they're in control of their behaviour.

I said that women are being manipulated by society(which constitutes both avoidable and unavoidable situations) to wait longer to have children and that jews were behind this. And this is not wrong in any way whatsoever and you can assume that this is wrong but you give no evidence to the contrary.

I also gave no specifics to how to solve this problem. HPMageson provided his input about a possible compromise how this situation could be solved and i supported it. I've never called anyone who goes against that a race traitor.

There is no fallacy here and there is nothing wrong here.The only problem here is that your misunderstanding what i had said and your clouded in your judgement by emotions that are not yours. I can see you already recovering from the malignant influence that was cast upon you, because you can grasp the complexity of the situation and how you had previously misunderstood it.

I support not talking to the people you normally talk to and allow yourself to meditate on the source of the emotions. They are not yours and they are not your thoughts.

Jack said:
Shael said:
Aquarius said:
luis said:

The dedication is valid and you are fine. The ritual can be done more than once if you really want to just for the satisfaction of a more formal or proper ritual if it was kind of messy or rushed the first time around, but the first one is 100% valid and there's no real point of doing another one other than just for perfectionistic satisfaction. The only most important thing is the paper/prayer and the signing of your name in blood, if you can't help other certain factors then that's perfectly okay.

That's all there is to it. This kind of needless bickering needs to be dealt with on more private grounds, we have enough newer members that doubt the sincerity of this path because we have our own people arguing with each other. Grow up.

Lushae666 said:

These blue flashes are as Fancy state very common. They started when I began work on my third eye for the first time years ago and they've only become even more frequent. It can happen to people who naturally have some power in their third-eye, or in your case have taken hallucinogenics, as these affect the third-eye. I honestly don't have an exact answer as to what the blue flashes are, but I theorize that it could be some sort of 'interference' between your sight of the physical realm and the astral realm, kind of like static on a tv struggling to focus on the transmission to produce a clear picture.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Jack said:
Shael said:
Aquarius said:
luis said:

The dedication is valid and you are fine. The ritual can be done more than once if you really want to just for the satisfaction of a more formal or proper ritual if it was kind of messy or rushed the first time around, but the first one is 100% valid and there's no real point of doing another one other than just for perfectionistic satisfaction. The only most important thing is the paper/prayer and the signing of your name in blood, if you can't help other certain factors then that's perfectly okay.

That's all there is to it. This kind of needless bickering needs to be dealt with on more private grounds, we have enough newer members that doubt the sincerity of this path because we have our own people arguing with each other. Grow up.
Where did I argue in anyway?. Lol

Jack said:
And no,it doesn't depend on how you feel, it categorically says,
Answer:

I don't care if your blinded by your personal experience but when people ask you a question you first give them the information on the official website and not a completely contradictory statement which it categorically denies to do.
Well there's also a part on that website that says that the gods made us to be slaves who would mine gold for them on gold mining colonies all over the galaxy. Which was taken directly from that lying rat Stichen. So just because it says something doesn't mean you can go blindly just not questioning anything. How many times has information on the website been updated and corrected to say something different than it used to say? It used to say that the 3rd chakra points up, and was later corrected to the truth that the 3rd chakra points down. This is just one example, but there are more. Where is your intuition? Where is your sensitivity? If we were meant to be drones who just blindly follow anything that anything says without first understanding for our self what the truth really is, then we would be no better than a muslim.

Jack said:
Shael said:
Aquarius said:
luis said:

Whose quote is this ?

Shael said:
I think it's funny to see you of all people trying to play the moral apostle now. A biased party should never try to play the equal ground.
First, I would say that I am not anymore biased than you are in any way, so what does that mean? And what do you mean about me not having any morals? My morals are the thing which created my actions of helping and guiding thousands of people, answering thousands of questions, helping everybody here be stronger and more effective in whatever they do, every single day for years. That's a lot more moral and helpful than almost 8 billion other worthless people in this world are. Just wondering, have you seen anybody else directly helping more people than I have been doing? Through my actions, you have seen what my energies and morals are, and that speaks for itself more than any words.

You think I have no morals because sometimes I have to be strict to try to get someone to listen to reason. Think of it like this, some big thing is about to fall onto someone and crush them and they don't see it, so you run over and push them out of the way, and this pushing them hurts them a little bit. This is something that you call having no morals. "How could you hurt them like that?" Well how much more hurt would they be if I didn't push them out of the way, if I let them be crushed? If I see someone about to make a horrible mistake and hurt themself or someone else, I'm going to try to change their mind and prevent that. If I see someone trying to spread dangerous ideas through society that would hurt people, I'm going to try to change their mind and stop that from happening. Sometimes they don't want to listen, and I gotta be a little more harsh to try to get them to listen. You see this as me being cruel and having no morals, but I see this as me being loving and protective and trying to prevent future damage and pain from happening. If I see someone's trajectory, and I see someone is about to get hurt from it, I'm going to try to prevent it, and I'm going to be as strict as I have to be to try to get them to listen. Do you think I want to be strict like that? I wish I never had to be and people would just listen easily.

Or if I see people trying to spread dangerous and destructive ideas through society, like the idea that it is okay and morally acceptable to be beating your partner within an inch of their life during a sexual encounter, or shitting on their face, or some other horrible thing, as long as they say that they consent to it, I'm going to try to stop that cancer of a destructive idea from spreading. Because I'm trying to protect all the future victims that would be hurt by those actions if those actions were more common, and considered as acceptable. I see the people trying to promote violence as protecting and promoting the violent criminals, and I see people trying to stop it as protecting and preventing the victims from being hurt by this violence. If you make an act considered more acceptable, that increases the amount that that act is done. So of course I try to prevent all those horrible violent destructive actions from being thought of as acceptable, because nobody should be a victim of those crimes and they shouldn't be happening. And I don't want this acceptance of violent actions to spread in society and become common or acceptable. Would you blame the cancer surgeon for making an incision to cut out the cancer, or would you thank him for trying to save the rest of the body?

If somebody wants to do some disgusting damaging action which harms themself or harms someone else, as a symptom of their sick soul, I'm going to explain exactly why and how that action is damaging, and I'm going to explain the condition of their soul that makes them want to do that action to begin with, and I'm going to suggest them to fix themself and remove the problem. If you think this is cruel or not moral, then I think you are being absolutely ridiculous. Isn't the entire point of being a Satanist to fix all of your problems and make yourself more healthy? But I have no morals because I tell people what their problem is and suggest them how to fix it...

You think that me suggesting someone to fix themself and clean out their soul so they would stop trying to do actions which harm themself or someone else, you seem to think that this is the same thing as me personally putting blockages and harm onto that person's 2nd chakra. That's what you said before. And you think that I am personally putting blockages into their soul and making them be less creative. How? If I'm directly telling them what the cause of their problem is, and telling them to fix that problem, if anything it's helping them to remove that garbage out of their soul and helping them to make their 2nd chakra cleaner. Or would you prefer for that person to retain that garbage inside of themself? I identify the cause of their problem and tell them how to fix it, and if you think I'm making them become less creative by me doing this, then you are ridiculous. I'd rather have them be a little bit less creative and stop harming themself, than for them to be very creative at thinking up even more ways to hurt themself or others. Who has better morals, the person who explains to someone their problem and tells them how to fix it, or the nihilist who ignores the problem and would prefer for them to keep all that garbage inside themself?

Shael, I have a lot of respect for you. You're one of my favorite people here. :p Remember that time I told you you're the best? I don't know if I ever said that to anyone else here. But I think you have changed in the last couple months, and you've been acting very different from how you were before. You do seem like you're more clouded and mixed up, something seems off. From what I've seen, it looks like others could be right about you having some situation where there is some kind of influence on your soul clouding and manipulating you, and I really hope you can fix it. And I hope you would tell me if it looked like I changed and if there was something dragging me down.

Okay first off, I am replying to you here not in an effort to continue the discussion, but rather to try and clarify what I meant in my message to you. I think you are still reasonable enough to talk to, and do have good intentions.

If any of you other people are thinking of replying, be aware that you will not receive a response regardless of what provocations you may employ.

First, I would say that I am not anymore biased than you are in any way, so what does that mean?
What I mean is that, with us two having opposite opinions on the subject, neither of us is really "qualified" to go in and try to suddenly act as the middleman. Such an act would only be reasonable to do for someone who is actually neutral in the matter.

And what do you mean about me not having any morals?
I never said this. I said you tried to play the moral apostle, trying to act as the middle ground. I am well aware you have morals and never contested this.

I'm going to try to stop that cancer of a destructive idea from spreading.
That's completely fine and is a noble desire. The point is, there is a difference between wanting to remove jewish advertising for harmful sexual practices, and going around with a list of "acceptable" things and like wanting to roast anyone who doesnt conform to it, to give an example. All I am (and always was) saying is that sexuality and sexual preferences are extremely complex, and that nobody should try to meddle with other people's sexlives directly. That's literally it. I completely agree with removing the jewish garbage that is making some people do harmful things just because they like saw it in porn or whatever.

and I'm going to suggest them to fix themself and remove the problem. If you think this is cruel or not moral, then I think you are being absolutely ridiculous.
No, like I told you in my other reply, this in itself is okay. The point is that if the other person is not interested in your advice, then after giving it for the first time you shouldnt run after them trying to keep pestering them regardless.

Isn't the entire point of being a Satanist to fix all of your problems and make yourself more healthy?
It is, just like Satanism is also the religion of freedom, as well. Cobra said smth about this whole affair in a recent sermon, being that some people, if their actions really are bad and harmful, may have to burn their hands a little in order to learn the lesson. Sometimes direct experience is the best way to learn something.

You think that me suggesting someone to fix themself and clean out their soul so they would stop trying to do actions which harm themself or someone else, you seem to think that this is the same thing as me personally putting blockages and harm onto that person's 2nd chakra.
No, I think that you trying to categorize people's fetishes into "good" and "bad" and harassing those you disagree with, is synonymous to an attack on their 2nd chakra. The sacral is creative and sensitive, and this is why it's nobody else's business what two consenting adults do sexually. This statement is literally from Maxine herself. Metaphorically speaking, smacking drug addicts on their heads or arresting them will not solve drug problems. Telling them how bad drugs are wont, either (in most cases). Removing the widespread availability and promotion of drugs however, will fix it and prevent it from even occurring in the first place.

If I'm directly telling them what the cause of their problem is, and telling them to fix that problem, if anything it's helping them to remove that garbage out of their soul and helping them to make their 2nd chakra cleaner. Or would you prefer for that person to retain that garbage inside of themself? I identify the cause of their problem and tell them how to fix it, and if you think I'm making them become less creative by me doing this, then you are ridiculous. I'd rather have them be a little bit less creative and stop harming themself, than for them to be very creative at thinking up even more ways to hurt themself or others. Who has better morals, the person who explains to someone their problem and tells them how to fix it, or the nihilist who ignores the problem and would prefer for them to keep all that garbage inside themself?
The point is that you yourself already view it as "garbage" from the start. I will not get into some discussion now on what exacly is and is not an "acceptable" fetish, as again, nobody should try to make a list here like some kind of written law. What I write here is not in reference to the specific fetishes you mentioned, but about fetishes in general.

TL;DR
The bottom line is, consensual relations between two people are not the business of anyone else. You can offer help if you do not agree with what they are doing, but you cannot do anything beyond this. The people who would truly be engaging in harmful practices, and dont listen to advice, will learn their lesson for themselves. There is no need to try and force anyone to do anything, past this point.

Jack said:
And no,it doesn't depend on how you feel, it categorically says,
Answer:

Well there's also a part on that website that says that the gods made us to be slaves who would mine gold for them on gold mining colonies all over the galaxy. Which was taken directly from that lying rat Stichen. So just because it says something doesn't mean you can go blindly just not questioning anything. How many times has information on the website been updated and corrected to say something different than it used to say? It used to say that the 3rd chakra points up, and was later corrected to the truth that the 3rd chakra points down. This is just one example, but there are more. Where is your intuition? Where is your sensitivity? If we were meant to be drones who just blindly follow anything that anything says without first understanding for our self what the truth really is, then we would be no better than a muslim.
All of those things came with a clarification and official notification. If you have a source of an HP saying that redoing the dedication more than once for your peace of mind is ok then all you have to do is quote that source but yet none of the people on this topic have given any kind of sources about their understanding of this subject. When it says clearly (NO! And ONLY ONCE), to do the complete opposite I'd need a source. Even an HP coming on this topic and clarifying the subject would be fine but until you give me a source or a clarification, I can't advice people to do something diametrically opposite to what the official clergy say .

Jack said:
All of those things came with a clarification and official notification. If you have a source of an HP saying that redoing the dedication more than once for your peace of mind is ok then all you have to do is quote that source but yet none of the people on this topic have given any kind of sources about their understanding of this subject. When it says clearly (NO! And ONLY ONCE), to do the complete opposite I'd need a source. Even an HP coming on this topic and clarifying the subject would be fine but until you give me a source or a clarification, I can't advice people to do something diametrically opposite to what the official clergy say .
Here a quote from here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13577&p=53764&hilit=Dedication#p53764
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You can redo it, but not because it didn't work (it doesn't matter under which circumstances it's done, it works), but if you cannot sleep at night then go for it.

This means that it's not compleatily impossible to do it again. In my opinion only if the Blood was not on the paper and if you did it on the astral Temple you need to re-do it. Anything else it doesn't matter at all.

Shael said:
Okay :p . I don't know what "moral apostle" means, sounds like some bible term that I don't know about. I thought that you were basically saying that I'm the worst person to have any judgement about anything because I don't have any good morals. I thought you were saying something like "How are you gonna try to use your morals when you don't have any?"

I know you don't like it when I keep bothering someone who doesn't want to listen to me, but I do it because there are other people reading this that might have the same problem. So I want to describe the situation very clearly so they know how to fix it, and why they should fix it. And I explain it to everybody reading who might have the same problem because I want to help them, not just the person I'm responding too.

If someone is trying to do some disgustingly self destructive thing, it's because they have a sick soul already. Like a healthy person would never want someone to shit onto their face, or choke them unconscious, or cut them and make them bleed. These are examples of actions which are motivated and caused by an extremely sick and messed up soul. So it isn't just me saying for no reason that their soul is full of garbage, that isn't just my own nonsense interpretation. Because if their soul wasn't full of garbage, they wouldn't be doing those sick things anyway.

Jack said:

Whose quote is this ?

Mine from another thread so I'm just repeating myself.

luis said:
Jack said:
Here a quote from here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13577&p=53764&hilit=Dedication#p53764
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You can redo it, but not because it didn't work (it doesn't matter under which circumstances it's done, it works), but if you cannot sleep at night then go for it.

This means that it's not compleatily impossible to do it again. In my opinion only if the Blood was not on the paper and if you did it on the astral Temple you need to re-do it. Anything else it doesn't matter at all.
Thnx

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back