Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If you don't want to be offended...

FancyMancy

ooNF9pV.jpg

Honestly love this lol I hate when people's sugarcoat these things...if you need to loose wheight you need to understand the reality of it, not saying pretty Words like 'Plus size' and so on.

I can’t really understand fat people, they feel all bad if people judge them because they’re fat and they have disgusting eating habits like constantly eating choccolate bars and trash food but have no will to even stop eating that crap. Like bitch please you’re pathetic.

Aquarius said:
I can’t really understand fat people, they feel all bad if people judge them because they’re fat and they have disgusting eating habits like constantly eating choccolate bars and trash food but have no will to even stop eating that crap. Like bitch please you’re pathetic.
It is a common theme these days to raise disabled...erm...people higher than able people. They take it as a reason and an excuse to be lazy and win sympathy. Lazy is the new literal movement (with more than one meaning of the word)! Fat is the new fit.

Standing on the Shoulders of Giants

has become

muh trampling, and crippling oneself, on the broken ankles of the disabled

now. Just like the former is, the latter soon will be on money... :roll:

Aquarius said:
"Your hands are surprisingly unsweaty for a fat chick.".......................................................................... is something you do not say to a fat chick.

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
"Your hands are surprisingly unsweaty for a fat chick.".......................................................................... is something you do not say to a fat chick.
Jack, that sounds like something you would really say to someone. :lol: If you felt like you had a good reason to say it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Jack, that sounds like something you would really say to someone. :lol: If you felt like you had a good reason to say it.
Yeah if they bug me a lot and I don't want to talk to them. Although I'm tall and lanky so I might get killed ,
images

VS
images

This is a life or death situation

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
Although I'm tall and lanky so I might get killed
Is that because they fat on you and squashed you?

This made me remember king dedede's ground pound attack from Smash. Now I can mentally unsee angry fat femmies and SJWs doing it on crowds! :lol: -*dies by cursed thoughts*

And on the photo, I can hear the sounds of people getting offended by it, and this is the themesong:
https://youtu.be/OlwUSHxiZLQ << skip to 0:05

Wildfire said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
Although I'm tall and lanky so I might get killed
Is that because they fat on you and squashed you?

This made me remember king dedede's ground pound attack from Smash. Now I can mentally unsee angry fat femmies and SJWs doing it on crowds! :lol: -*dies by cursed thoughts*

And on the photo, I can hear the sounds of people getting offended by it, and this is the themesong:
https://youtu.be/OlwUSHxiZLQ << skip to 0:05
That might be what they sound like, according to a piss-taking cartoon, say the Simpsons, in its version of fat-shaming.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back