Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rat detection

Indigo galaxy

Hello. I am a long time lurker on these forums. I have noticed we have a troll problem currently. Is there a meditation or a working you can do to find out if someone is a Jew? Thank you all for spreading the truth and HAIL SATAN!

This is just very common on the groups. People disagreeing aren't necessarily trolls. Bear this in mind.

There is no needed astral procure for this. Trolls are a waste of time as it is.

Harry said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
astral procure

How is the astral procure done? Where can i find it’s instructions?

Thanks.

I essentially meant to write Procedure but procure sounds cool also, as the jews are a lot like an illness, which prevention can help with.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is just very common on the groups. People disagreeing aren't necessarily trolls. Bear this in mind.

There is no needed astral procure for this. Trolls are a waste of time as it is.

One thing is disagreeing and another thing is throwing shit at eachother which some people are doing. :?

BlackJackal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

throwing shit
Be careful. You'll make a jew upset by saying some people are wasting their shit like that!

You could try looking for a fatass on psychicfuture maybe they'll know.

Jokes aside though they aren't worth wasting time on as was stated. Forums are for expanding knowledge with a collective effort.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back