Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Muslims and christians are Masochists.

ArabKnight

Do you know whats really piss me off? Its the fact that jews whine about
anti-semetism while muslims and christians get humilated without anyone doing anything, if this means somthing it only means that jews don't care about gentiles even those who follow rabbai jesus or rabbai mohammad, they just use them to suck on thier energy then they throw them in the trash and this also means that these muslims and christians are the once who chosed to be less than animals and they are proud and happy about it, this reminds me of a kid that studied with me in high school 3 years ago that always become happy when he get low grades and also reminds me of a nerd who always keep his mouth shut when he get *sexualy* abused by bullies and he still hang out and have laughs and fun with them, its Masochism folks....Masochism at its worst. Christians and muslims are litrellay on a bdsm orgy with jews and jews are playing the dominant role of this orgy. And if these idiots didn't wake up or at least become athiests/secular the current human civilizations will be destroyed the same way the ancient civilizations got destroyed, the alien gods of the jews want to kill and genocide as many people as they can, and we saw this clearly in syria and iraq and libya and yemen, the goal is to gather as many souls as possible to the jewish gods to eat on their lifeforce energy so these gods could advance while the families of these people suffer from extreme sadness and leak of hope which makes for a good meal for these cockroaches too, they love and enjoy these feelings, its like an astral cafe for them but they take their orders for free.

They are disgusting. I don’t even like to interact with them because of their disgusting and sickening energies and everyday i get more and more disgusted.

Well, for christians, that's why they have the nickname masoch(r)ist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back