Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healing and energy work the same?

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
I know I've been posting this same comment quite frankly, but is there a possibility that healing and energy work the same thing? In other words like Pranic healing or energy healing, sometimes refereed to as bio-energy healing or Reiki. I keep trying to make myself understand and others that It's the same thing as energy work or magick, I hope I'm not getting them mixed up or confused, your thoughts is much appreciated. Thank you

Al_Jariel66 said:
I know I've been posting this same comment quite frankly, but is there a possibility that healing and energy work the same thing? In other words like Pranic healing or energy healing, sometimes refereed to as bio-energy healing or Reiki. I keep trying to make myself understand and others that It's the same thing as energy work or magick, I hope I'm not getting them mixed up or confused, your thoughts is much appreciated. Thank you
I'd say it's all depending on ur situation as pranayama can heal something over time gradually but if u were to raise energy and program it u could be achieving ur specific healing goal much faster so the energy u raise is to be programmed and it'll bring what u desire

BoRn of fire said:
Al_Jariel66 said:
I'd say it's all depending on ur situation as pranayama can heal something over time gradually but if u were to raise energy and program it u could be achieving ur specific healing goal much faster so the energy u raise is to be programmed and it'll bring what u desire

Oh okay, thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back