Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On blood groups

ArabKnight

I personaly have B+ blood, i cant eat whole wheat or corn or oats and lentils without having problems in my system and i also can't eat pork and chicken and peanuts, i litrally make me sick and give me itchy skin

What ethnic groups have b+ blood i read somewhere it is so rare blood group and its common between nomades and asians and indians and even in jews! This explains why jews don't eat wheat, corn and pork... Etc

Jews have strange dietary requirements because their DNA is alien and unnatural. Their health is extremely fragile as a result, a pork chop can make them ill.

ArabKnight said:
I personaly have B+ blood, i cant eat whole wheat or corn or oats and lentils without having problems in my system and i also can't eat pork and chicken and peanuts, i litrally make me sick and give me itchy skin

What ethnic groups have b+ blood i read somewhere it is so rare blood group and its common between nomades and asians and indians and even in jews! This explains why jews don't eat wheat, corn and pork... Etc

Lol :lol:

I got B+ Blood too and I don’t have any problems when i eat all of this and i’m also white with B+ Blood type.

Yurei said:
Jews have strange dietary requirements because their DNA is alien and unnatural. Their health is extremely fragile as a result, a pork chop can make them ill.
Yet bacon is fine.

Yurei said:
Lmao @ pork chop

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back