Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lucifer’s wife(s)?

Larissa666 said:
Father Satan has several wives, two of them being Goddess Lilith and Goddess Sekhmet.

Sekhmet is symbolic of a correlation for the Kundalini energy in this regard. Lilith is Satan's most important and highest wife.

why cant I see my posts. I understand I wrote one in the past which was rightly disaproved. But seeing that a member here has responded to my post and I still cant see it I wonder if its a technical problem.

Bull Gotze said:
why cant I see my posts. I understand I wrote one in the past which was rightly disaproved. But seeing that a member here has responded to my post and I still cant see it I wonder if its a technical problem.
If someone quotes your post and it gets deleted afterwards, the quote in the other person's post still remains. I think this is what happened here.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Father Satan has several wives, two of them being Goddess Lilith and Goddess Sekhmet.

can u please list the all wives so i can understand
and please tell me how many brothers does he have and who created him please

hermes_666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Do you also want a lineage of who created the one who created, the one who created, the other who created, who was created by someone else, for the next previous 100,000,000 years?

Bull Gotze said:

Morax is not Satan's wife this is why the post was removed, the other person asked a question so it's still up.

The thing about Satan having 5 wives is from common grimoire, and "Sekhmet" being his wife I have already explained. The Five Wives is a nod to the five elements, and the 5 regions of "Hell" these lead are the 5 regions of the soul in which each of the five elements is present.

Every so often there is one more strange story about this and people like to write a lot of toy story about these subjects, and another internet crackheads shows up that writes about how they are engaged to Satan or how they are his succubus or something.

Lilith is his main and most important wife and the rest is mostly nonsensical details.

Due to the extensive amount of crap and sacrilege, these questions are always weird questions to answer and address.

what is the difference between freya and venus ,plus satan planet is venus and his day is monday but venus day is friday which is freya day is there explanation for this

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hermes_666 said:

Do you also want a lineage of who created the one who created, the one who created, the other who created, who was created by someone else, for the next previous 100,000,000 years?

I wanted to write something, I wrote and deleted it several times, and in the end I wrote nothing.

Guy is incredibly rude, and he needs to get real and stop asking unrealistic questions.

Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
hermes_666 said:

I wanted to write something, I wrote and deleted it several times, and in the end I wrote nothing.

Guy is incredibly rude, and he needs to get real and stop asking unrealistic questions.

This reply of his could be called "Spend your time with my nonsense goy i believe I am entitled to not study and just troll all of you cause I have x mental disorder, haha, rekt".

hermes_666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Yes, or no. What business is it of yours to know Satan's private life? If He wants you to know, then He'll tell you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bull Gotze said:

Morax is not Satan's wife this is why the post was removed, the other person asked a question so it's still up.

The thing about Satan having 5 wives is from common grimoire, and "Sekhmet" being his wife I have already explained. The Five Wives is a nod to the five elements, and the 5 regions of "Hell" these lead are the 5 regions of the soul in which each of the five elements is present.

Every so often there is one more strange story about this and people like to write a lot of toy story about these subjects, and another internet crackheads shows up that writes about how they are engaged to Satan or how they are his succubus or something.

Lilith is his main and most important wife and the rest is mostly nonsensical details.

Due to the extensive amount of crap and sacrilege, these questions are always weird questions to answer and address.
With the number you mentioned, you reminded me about something. Satan surely has more than 7 sons, but it is said as 7 because They represent the 7 main Chakras, if I am not mistaken. If you need your side to be strong in a war, you wouldn't limit your numbers.

I think if he wanted us to know ot would be on the joy of satan website .father satan has got a public and personal life and he might enjoy people even us his kids not knowing everything

Hail
Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bull Gotze said:

thanks for this answer, i always wondered why none of his wives where mentioned except lilith,now that i know lilith is his main wife that makes sense now, i dont know i feel some questions should be answered early so that people will not keep going about with misinformation like this one][quote=

hermes_666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

who created satan who created satan,we have heard enough about your who created satan, now can you just start meditation already,knowing all satans sisters and brothers and cousins will not take you to godhead

astrally flame said:
Guys also don't forget that the gods also have human wives and husbands..but not directly meaning satan have a human wive.
Yes human but they are Gods now.

hermes_666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Why the heck do you even need to know? This is trivial shit man, focus on the stuff that matters, like, I dunno, empowering and building your soul up to it's full potential? :lol:

Does Satan have human wives, or ever interact sexually with humans? Also, can a human and a demon actually have a baby together?

ShylyCurious said:
Does Satan have human wives, or ever interact sexually with humans? Also, can a human and a demon actually have a baby together?

Anyone female that says that they are the wife of Satan; are Lilith (or some other Demoness/Goddess), and that they have sex with Satan, are either delusional, lying, or dealing with enemy entities that are Greys, or some other humanoid Extraterrestrial.

Or some lower astral being that can shape-shift to those who are more psychically open and sensitive and are deceived because they don't have the knowledge or truth (or choose to ignore it) that keeps them deceived, manipulated, lied to and they pass this on in online forums and social media platforms groups, blogs, websites, pages, Youtube videos, etc.

Social media groups are chock full of these people. Many are not very open so they "summon" "invoke" a Demon/ess or Satan from the Goetia, using the Abrahamic grimoires and other tomes that have abusive methods, or follow more "modern" websites and "authorities" in the occult and magick that encourage friendly, reciprocal relationships with the Demonic divine.

More Jews Jewing. Or Gentiles who are sincere but deluded and are reverse Christians.

These practitioners and mages and witches then talk about their experience, testifying that X Demon or Y Demoness helped them out by sending money their way in the form of a job, cheque; getting them the woman/ man they were lusting after; helping out in some legal case, etc.

Then they praise that Demon/ess in a group or forum.

Sure, that's nice and all, but then these people do not advance spiritually in any way, or have valuable knowledge that would enlighten them from the cage that Jews and this society has put them in. They do not have true freedom of mind or soul.

That's the way a lot of these mages/witches/practitioners work. They crow and praise to the skies what happened, that their "summoning" worked. But many, many are not psychically open enough to see and hear. They can probably feel or sense. And I strongly am of the opinion that an enemy entity (probably a Grey or some other astral being or ET not of Satan) "helped" them out.

Mention Joy of Satan and the mods/admins ban you outright. Some of these online groups even list in their rules that one must not promote JoS or any of their teachings. They generally have a free-for-all, liberal, anything-goes attitude too. Fucking living sewers, many of these groups are. I am in some of them and sometimes mention and bring up some things. I know people consider and listen but not many reply, if any at all.

I am saying this mainly for newbies and for new members to these forums. It comes as a brutal truth that Satan and the Powers of Hell do not deal with daily (if at all) with Satanists or work alongside them that are not blood-dedicated spiritual Satanists from Joy of Satan. Unless Satan, himself or a Demon/ess brought them here to these forums and website from some other place to show these people the truth about Satan and true Satanism.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13740&p=56232#p56232

I have been a spiritual Satanist for a little under 10 years now and made the rounds a few times in these kinds of groups online in social media platforms and this is what I have noticed and observed, as well as reading books bought from Amazon, websites, blogs, Youtube videos where people talk about their interactions with Satan and the Powers of Hell. And they think it is legitimately them. It's not, based on what they talk about and their interactions and experiences.

It's not. If it was, Satan and the Powers of Hell would have led these people (that are sincere Gentiles) to him, here, via Joy of Satan website and these forums. Whether directly or through a dedicated Joy of Satan member to reach these people who are sincerely seeking Satan and the truth.

They do not have higher knowledge, information that would enlighten and strengthen them. The truth about the Jews and their programs are never brought to light. These people are usually reverse Christians or have their own fantasy spin on who and what they deem Satan and Satanism to be. These people do not have concrete reasons as to why the world is the way it is, and they can sometimes also be pacifist, "live-and-let-live" attitude and selfish.

See page 9 of this pdf, a volume of HPS Maxine's sermons. The sermon is called "Why is there suffering in the world? Satan gives answers"

https://web.archive.org/web/20160428215739/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/High_Priestess_Maxine_Dietrich_s_Sermons_2015__Vol.1.pdf

The meditations and methods of empowering the mind and soul that these "authorities" put out to the public or privately to their followers, or write in books to sell, are dangerous, corrupt, watered down or just plain laughable and useless to the extent that it's pure ignorance to someone who knows better by direct experience with their own minds, souls, with the Powers of Hell and Satan and have advanced their minds, powers, soul, intuition to know and understand better. Also from studying and weeding out bullshit and misinformation from grains and granules of gold and truth.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/

It is definitely possible for a human and a God/dess Demon/ess to have children, if they are PHYSICALLY together.
Asmodeus has a human mother who reached Godhead and his father is a God/Demon.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
ShylyCurious said:
No, no, no
Actually, it's no, no, yes. Some of our Gods do take human wives.

Shael said:
ShylyCurious said:
No, no, no
Have taken*

Shael said:
ShylyCurious said:
No, no, no
No, Satan does not have human wives.
No, Satan does not interact sexually with humans.
And No, a human and demon do not have babies together.

If a god has had a human wife and they had a baby, it was while the gods were living here on Earth with us. Not while the human is on earth, but the god is a billion miles away across the galaxy.

WiseDragon said:
Aquarius said:
Shael said:
Have taken*
You can't know what they have done, do and will do in billion of worlds that exist.
You wanna be a wife too? :p Eheheh, jokes apart that’s true, the succubus and incubus are gonna come with the Gods and they may be reunited:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back