Lucifer’s wife(s)?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
FollowerofValefor

Lucifer’s wife(s)?

Postby FollowerofValefor » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:56 am

I have read some confusing informations about this...
Could somebody tell me the truth?
Thank you!

Larissa666

Re: Lucifer’s wife(s)?

Postby Larissa666 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:25 pm

Father Satan has several wives, two of them being Goddess Lilith and Goddess Sekhmet.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:02 pm

Satan has wives.

WiseDragon

Postby WiseDragon » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:43 am

FancyMancy wrote:Satan has wives.

Genius of humor
Efficiency-oriented Final RTR Tool
https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:20 pm

WiseDragon wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Satan has wives.

Genius of humor

Perhaps dry or deadpan humour, if it tickles me, but I wasn't trying to be funny.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:31 pm

Larissa666 wrote:Father Satan has several wives, two of them being Goddess Lilith and Goddess Sekhmet.

Sekhmet is symbolic of a correlation for the Kundalini energy in this regard. Lilith is Satan's most important and highest wife.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

FollowerofValefor

Postby FollowerofValefor » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:26 pm

Thank you

magus.immortalis

Postby magus.immortalis » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:11 am

Bull Gotze wrote:Morax is also Satan's wife

Can you share how you came to this conclusion?

Bull Gotze

Postby Bull Gotze » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:01 pm

why cant I see my posts. I understand I wrote one in the past which was rightly disaproved. But seeing that a member here has responded to my post and I still cant see it I wonder if its a technical problem.

Shael

Postby Shael » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:42 am

Bull Gotze wrote:why cant I see my posts. I understand I wrote one in the past which was rightly disaproved. But seeing that a member here has responded to my post and I still cant see it I wonder if its a technical problem.
If someone quotes your post and it gets deleted afterwards, the quote in the other person's post still remains. I think this is what happened here.
Click here for audio version

NewsmaxTV
Real News For Real People

'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

hermes_666

Postby hermes_666 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:25 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:Father Satan has several wives, two of them being Goddess Lilith and Goddess Sekhmet.

can u please list the all wives so i can understand
and please tell me how many brothers does he have and who created him please

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:05 pm

hermes_666 wrote:

Do you also want a lineage of who created the one who created, the one who created, the other who created, who was created by someone else, for the next previous 100,000,000 years?

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:11 pm

Bull Gotze wrote:why cant I see my posts. I understand I wrote one in the past which was rightly disaproved. But seeing that a member here has responded to my post and I still cant see it I wonder if its a technical problem.

Morax is not Satan's wife this is why the post was removed, the other person asked a question so it's still up.

The thing about Satan having 5 wives is from common grimoire, and "Sekhmet" being his wife I have already explained. The Five Wives is a nod to the five elements, and the 5 regions of "Hell" these lead are the 5 regions of the soul in which each of the five elements is present.

Every so often there is one more strange story about this and people like to write a lot of toy story about these subjects, and another internet crackheads shows up that writes about how they are engaged to Satan or how they are his succubus or something.

Lilith is his main and most important wife and the rest is mostly nonsensical details.

Due to the extensive amount of crap and sacrilege, these questions are always weird questions to answer and address.

hermes_666

Postby hermes_666 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:32 pm

what is the difference between freya and venus ,plus satan planet is venus and his day is monday but venus day is friday which is freya day is there explanation for this

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:36 pm

hermes_666 wrote:

Do you also want a lineage of who created the one who created, the one who created, the other who created, who was created by someone else, for the next previous 100,000,000 years?

I wanted to write something, I wrote and deleted it several times, and in the end I wrote nothing.

Guy is incredibly rude, and he needs to get real and stop asking unrealistic questions.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Daily reminder that Gods do not condone mediocrity.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:47 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
hermes_666 wrote:

I wanted to write something, I wrote and deleted it several times, and in the end I wrote nothing.

Guy is incredibly rude, and he needs to get real and stop asking unrealistic questions.

This reply of his could be called "Spend your time with my nonsense goy i believe I am entitled to not study and just troll all of you cause I have x mental disorder, haha, rekt".

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:18 pm

hermes_666 wrote:

Yes, or no. What business is it of yours to know Satan's private life? If He wants you to know, then He'll tell you.

Morax is not Satan's wife this is why the post was removed, the other person asked a question so it's still up.

The thing about Satan having 5 wives is from common grimoire, and "Sekhmet" being his wife I have already explained. The Five Wives is a nod to the five elements, and the 5 regions of "Hell" these lead are the 5 regions of the soul in which each of the five elements is present.

Every so often there is one more strange story about this and people like to write a lot of toy story about these subjects, and another internet crackheads shows up that writes about how they are engaged to Satan or how they are his succubus or something.

Lilith is his main and most important wife and the rest is mostly nonsensical details.

Due to the extensive amount of crap and sacrilege, these questions are always weird questions to answer and address.

With the number you mentioned, you reminded me about something. Satan surely has more than 7 sons, but it is said as 7 because They represent the 7 main Chakras, if I am not mistaken. If you need your side to be strong in a war, you wouldn't limit your numbers.

Ghost13

Postby Ghost13 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:00 am

I think if he wanted us to know ot would be on the joy of satan website .father satan has got a public and personal life and he might enjoy people even us his kids not knowing everything

Hail
Satan

Nama Enki

Postby Nama Enki » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:37 am

thanks for this answer, i always wondered why none of his wives where mentioned except lilith,now that i know lilith is his main wife that makes sense now, i dont know i feel some questions should be answered early so that people will not keep going about with misinformation like this one][quote=
Last username was shinninglight

Nama Enki

Postby Nama Enki » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:45 am

hermes_666 wrote:

who created satan who created satan,we have heard enough about your who created satan, now can you just start meditation already,knowing all satans sisters and brothers and cousins will not take you to godhead
Last username was shinninglight

astrally flame

Postby astrally flame » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:36 pm

Guys also don't forget that the gods also have human wives and husbands..but not directly meaning satan have a human wive.
All the struggle that Father Satan, the deamons and hitler have went tru give me more strength.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:41 am

astrally flame wrote:Guys also don't forget that the gods also have human wives and husbands..but not directly meaning satan have a human wive.

Yes human but they are Gods now.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Shittu Ur

Postby Shittu Ur » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:39 pm

hermes_666 wrote:

Why the heck do you even need to know? This is trivial shit man, focus on the stuff that matters, like, I dunno, empowering and building your soul up to it's full potential? :lol:
Do you have trouble visualizing the death of the hebrew alephbet?
Would you like to learn to, so you can execute a more potent Final RTR?!
Presentling the Paintable Final RTR (In Black) With Destructo-Gifs!!
"Training Wheels" for the "Final RTR Bike"!
;)

Post: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25916
HTML Source Code: https://github.com/ShittuUr/Yiddle-Diddle-Destructiddle
Thanks to all who helped out!

HAIL ENKI, THE ALLMIGHTY FATHER SATAN!
HAIL PAIMON, MY GURUU AND FRIEND!
HAIL ADOLF HITLER, THE UNDENIABLE ANTICHRIST!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT, MAY THEY LIVE ON ETERNALLY!

ShylyCurious

Postby ShylyCurious » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:13 am

Does Satan have human wives, or ever interact sexually with humans? Also, can a human and a demon actually have a baby together?

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:42 pm

ShylyCurious wrote:Does Satan have human wives, or ever interact sexually with humans? Also, can a human and a demon actually have a baby together?

No, no, no

magus.immortalis

Postby magus.immortalis » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:41 am

ShylyCurious wrote:Does Satan have human wives, or ever interact sexually with humans? Also, can a human and a demon actually have a baby together?

Anyone female that says that they are the wife of Satan; are Lilith (or some other Demoness/Goddess), and that they have sex with Satan, are either delusional, lying, or dealing with enemy entities that are Greys, or some other humanoid Extraterrestrial.

Or some lower astral being that can shape-shift to those who are more psychically open and sensitive and are deceived because they don't have the knowledge or truth (or choose to ignore it) that keeps them deceived, manipulated, lied to and they pass this on in online forums and social media platforms groups, blogs, websites, pages, Youtube videos, etc.

Social media groups are chock full of these people. Many are not very open so they "summon" "invoke" a Demon/ess or Satan from the Goetia, using the Abrahamic grimoires and other tomes that have abusive methods, or follow more "modern" websites and "authorities" in the occult and magick that encourage friendly, reciprocal relationships with the Demonic divine.

More Jews Jewing. Or Gentiles who are sincere but deluded and are reverse Christians.

These practitioners and mages and witches then talk about their experience, testifying that X Demon or Y Demoness helped them out by sending money their way in the form of a job, cheque; getting them the woman/ man they were lusting after; helping out in some legal case, etc.

Then they praise that Demon/ess in a group or forum.

Sure, that's nice and all, but then these people do not advance spiritually in any way, or have valuable knowledge that would enlighten them from the cage that Jews and this society has put them in. They do not have true freedom of mind or soul.

That's the way a lot of these mages/witches/practitioners work. They crow and praise to the skies what happened, that their "summoning" worked. But many, many are not psychically open enough to see and hear. They can probably feel or sense. And I strongly am of the opinion that an enemy entity (probably a Grey or some other astral being or ET not of Satan) "helped" them out.

Mention Joy of Satan and the mods/admins ban you outright. Some of these online groups even list in their rules that one must not promote JoS or any of their teachings. They generally have a free-for-all, liberal, anything-goes attitude too. Fucking living sewers, many of these groups are. I am in some of them and sometimes mention and bring up some things. I know people consider and listen but not many reply, if any at all.

I am saying this mainly for newbies and for new members to these forums. It comes as a brutal truth that Satan and the Powers of Hell do not deal with daily (if at all) with Satanists or work alongside them that are not blood-dedicated spiritual Satanists from Joy of Satan. Unless Satan, himself or a Demon/ess brought them here to these forums and website from some other place to show these people the truth about Satan and true Satanism.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13740&p=56232#p56232

I have been a spiritual Satanist for a little under 10 years now and made the rounds a few times in these kinds of groups online in social media platforms and this is what I have noticed and observed, as well as reading books bought from Amazon, websites, blogs, Youtube videos where people talk about their interactions with Satan and the Powers of Hell. And they think it is legitimately them. It's not, based on what they talk about and their interactions and experiences.

It's not. If it was, Satan and the Powers of Hell would have led these people (that are sincere Gentiles) to him, here, via Joy of Satan website and these forums. Whether directly or through a dedicated Joy of Satan member to reach these people who are sincerely seeking Satan and the truth.

They do not have higher knowledge, information that would enlighten and strengthen them. The truth about the Jews and their programs are never brought to light. These people are usually reverse Christians or have their own fantasy spin on who and what they deem Satan and Satanism to be. These people do not have concrete reasons as to why the world is the way it is, and they can sometimes also be pacifist, "live-and-let-live" attitude and selfish.

See page 9 of this pdf, a volume of HPS Maxine's sermons. The sermon is called "Why is there suffering in the world? Satan gives answers"

https://web.archive.org/web/20160428215 ... _Vol.1.pdf

The meditations and methods of empowering the mind and soul that these "authorities" put out to the public or privately to their followers, or write in books to sell, are dangerous, corrupt, watered down or just plain laughable and useless to the extent that it's pure ignorance to someone who knows better by direct experience with their own minds, souls, with the Powers of Hell and Satan and have advanced their minds, powers, soul, intuition to know and understand better. Also from studying and weeding out bullshit and misinformation from grains and granules of gold and truth.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... ONSI.html/

It is definitely possible for a human and a God/dess Demon/ess to have children, if they are PHYSICALLY together.
Asmodeus has a human mother who reached Godhead and his father is a God/Demon.

Shael

Postby Shael » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:14 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:

No, no, no
Actually, it's no, no, yes. Some of our Gods do take human wives.
Click here for audio version

NewsmaxTV
Real News For Real People

'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:30 am

Shael wrote:

No, no, no

Have taken*

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:10 pm

Shael wrote:

No, no, no

No, Satan does not have human wives.
No, Satan does not interact sexually with humans.
And No, a human and demon do not have babies together.

If a god has had a human wife and they had a baby, it was while the gods were living here on Earth with us. Not while the human is on earth, but the god is a billion miles away across the galaxy.

WiseDragon

Postby WiseDragon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:33 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Shael wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:No, no, no

Have taken*

You can't know what they have done, do and will do in billion of worlds that exist.
Efficiency-oriented Final RTR Tool
https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:38 am

WiseDragon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Shael wrote:Actually, it's no, no, yes. Some of our Gods do take human wives.

Have taken*

You can't know what they have done, do and will do in billion of worlds that exist.

You wanna be a wife too? :P Eheheh, jokes apart that’s true, the succubus and incubus are gonna come with the Gods and they may be reunited:)