Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israel: Countdown to Destruction

The Alchemist7 [JG]

I'll leave this here
https://www.bitchute.com/video/undupOOvlQQ9/

It has just been posted today. Apparently it exposes the jewish creation of Islam, jewish communists and other things. In the comments people are fairly aware of the jewish activity, but most are whining about how jews try to destroy the "White christians"...

The Alchemist7 said:
but most are whining about how jews try to destroy the "White christians"...
This xian logic is always so hilarious to me.

"The evil Jews want to destroy us!
*goes into the church and prays to Rabbi Yeshua for salvation*"

The Alchemist7 said:
I'll leave this here
https://www.bitchute.com/video/undupOOvlQQ9/

It has just been posted today. Apparently it exposes the jewish creation of Islam, jewish communists and other things. In the comments people are fairly aware of the jewish activity, but most are whining about how jews try to destroy the "White christians"...

These people are even dumber than the average xtian cause they should KNOW better. Every page in that buybull praises the Jews and Israel. There are only a few things that could be twisted to speak out against the Jews (but they get the meaning of this wrong for example white xtians ARE the synogauge of Satan :lol: cause they are Satan's bloodline and are trying to be like Jews as xtianity is basically a version of Judaism with the Torah included and all run that past them) also bring up and ask why the Torah is included in the Bible if the Jews are bad. Best not to even repeat the Satanic word with this the xtians always use as it's blasphemous.
This is just like the xtian "Nazis" who praise a Jew who speaks out against everything they are saying and promotes the same commie ideals that they speak out against proudly in the name of that same Jew.

I guess the best thing these people can do is open up their damn buybull since I doubt any one of them read it and see for themselves. This wins the debate totally everytime. Every time I see a comment like this online where someone hates the Jews but praises Xtianity I try to remind them that Jewsus was a Jew and xtianity is Jewish. It's more obvious that even Islam I think with this (not that I read much on Islam or know anything about it much so I could be wrong)

If anyone ever does say something to me in real life against the Jews while promoting xtianity I will call them out on it too (just not bring up Satanism at least not right away) these people are really dumb. Can't even read their own book they think is sacred.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back