Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ENERGY WORKS

don2012

Hello brethren, how is energy directed, on jos site it says of colour correspond to the workin but on this forum some says visualise how you want the event to take place , i am much confuse, i need help.

Both, you want to get as many astral senses involved as you can. Visualize, hear, smell, feel, etc. Color, helps too. Engulfing yourself in the corresponding color, or for healing, for instance, engulf the injured area or region. Numbers are crucial too as the universe is a manifestation of numbers. This is how numerology and such works. So an appropriate number of affirmations is needed as well.

And what of if someone is new and dont kmown how to vizualise what will you then.

Sunman666 said:
And what of if someone is new and dont kmown how to vizualise what will you then.
Everyone knows to visualise. It isn't any fancy, bells-and-whistles-y thing.

Sunman666 said:
Think of something, like say an apple. Think apple. What comes to mind? An image of an apple. Now you have visualized. It’s an automatic process. Working on your senses can improve the clarity though.

I want to get some knowledge from a friend who have pass on, I am not very advance to invoke him ,how can I program the energy to get it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back