Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanism and thinking positively starting out

darkmonkey666

I thought since I am trying to introduce someone to Satanism (yes I will show them this) I'd write out all the things we talk about so this can help new people as well or anyone interested on here. Cause I spent a lot of time talking about this stuff so I think I should post some of it if it helps someone. I wrote this to my friend but I will paste it here.

When starting out and this will save a lot of people problems and I personally wish I had known this. I think working on deprogramming from the enemy programs is the most important thing next to doing meditations. You cannot be on both sides. You either have to reject the enemy or you have to follow them fully with them there is no in between. Read the full exposingchristianity.com website almost all other religions of today were offshoots of Christianity or xtianity as we say on here or based upon it's principals and those that are not were fully corrupted by it's principals so no matter what you believe in it is a helpful website to go to.

Probably everyone should do a Munka Meditation to deprogram as well with an Affirmation taylored to what they believed in that was an enemy program or in general like my Demon friend placed in my head to do back when I was dealing with all those attacks constantly day and night to the point I could not even sleep well "I am completely and enternally free of all connections and influiences of the enemies of Satan NOW". I did do what he said and still am getting rid of some negative energy and all the attacks stopped. So maybe everyone should do something like this when starting out so they don't deal with these problems as much later when they are more open as it would be better anyways.

Next off the Dedication Ritual don't push it or do it too soon to where you will join and then leave to the enemy but it is the only way to truly disconnect from the enemy and get under the protection of Satan you have to do this before delving in to deeply or you are fucked by the enemy. So no one should do the RTR or spiritual warfare before this and if they did and are not attacked horribly they are just lucky most likely.

Anyways next up take some time to read and study realize that the enemy could not be maintained if everyone was telling the full truth about anything in society the education system history religion etc. It is very rare that the full truth comes out about anything in any area of life so realize religion isn't the only thing you have to deprogram from. The goal is to be a free person know what you like and dislike and yourself be ashamed of nothing about yourself don't seek forgiveness in anything if you feel bad that just attracts curses. If you need to make something better or change something do it in a positive minded way. If you need to make something right you feel was wrong send out positive energy or take steps to do it but don't waste time on any guilt it is low vibration and actually negative unlike any of the human emotions. Be sorry for nothing be confident in yourself.

Next up everyone should have a meditation program every day and focus on advancing for as much as they can comfortably do without overdoing it. Cleaning the aura every day and chakras is important. As well as aura of protection.

Next up it may be time to get rid of negative people in a person's life as much as possible before you are open enough to know they are negative. Loving everyone is shit of the enemy not all people or forms of life are valuable. We have to be nice the way things are set up today only due to the enemy being in control but that will not last forever. The Jews and others who choose the bad side and seek to destroy will get what's coming to them in the end. If you love those that seek to destroy they will destroy you fully because they laugh at your compassion and unlike you they are probably a stronger soul. Nature spits on the weak and their life always goes to shit. The truth is whoever is most powerful writes the rules and decides reality itself that was the enemy until probably the middle of this year in the astral so yes it will take some time for things to change the astral is ahead of and changes the material much slower. Just realize this if you side with the enemy you will go down with them and be destroyed along with them. No one here is going to have any compassion including me no matter how much of a friend you were or what you did for us or any of that cause we want a beautiful world and we will have it damn it. That is my take on this. We are not weak like the enemy is we don't misplace love or believe the lies we know what is going on. Some people won't be saved and some are not worth it at all so if you want to impress us and the God's be worth it.

Also drugs are bad I know there are some people on here that would try to promote it cause I have seen the posts but all of them are just fake spiritual states that use energy that the soul has to give the high and destroy it. This includes almost all the mental health things because why do you think humanity has these problems to begin with. They don't meditate they suppress emotions they think negative they have a lot of imbalances. So while yes in emergency situations some of these things may be needed to stabilize someone till they can meditate and heal themselves being on it long term basically makes it impossible to advance much at all and destroys the soul. Anything like this can and should be healed asap. There are natural cures to all diseases btw they hide this this may be able to be found asking on here or even Google is often your friend here but beware of scams. There is nothing terminal btw. Like everything else in life the medical industry often lies and is about only money.

So this is about it. If you don't want to die and reincarnate again and be lost Satanism is the only way. The Gods may give some people chances by reincarnating them or sending them to a safer place on the astral (I think they honestly try to do this with as many human souls as they possibly can cause they don't want us destroyed but they will never help anyone deep in with the enemy or working for them I don't believe) but if they person does not choose to meditate or go with the God's eventually they will dissapate anyways and I think people can still have a bad time in the astral even if they are safe due to fears and things projecting in the mind and any negative energy. So it's best for all concerned to follow the truth. This is your chance to try to never die again and never reincarnate again. As an older soul I honestly like that cause I have grown so fucking tired of this have not some of you as well. I never like having to grow up be brainwashed often mistreated then deal with the same issues over and over again this recent life even somehow ending up near where I was in the last past life with the same issues this in itself is why my friend is interested in Satanism this cause she was with me in that life she knows this too and doesn't want to do it this is what started this conversation anyways she asked me how she can not have to do this again or keep dieing coming back dealing with the same problems. I realize I was a slave to karma for a bit you realized it when we drove through that place and you remembered all that and felt so wierd that in itself IS what awakened you. It was an odd experience for me to and I don't know if I liked it or not. Remember before that you were really scared and reacted badly when I even bought this stuff up. It sucks we should be ready to elevate ourselves and end karma. This is really the only way to be honest. That sucks I know cause we are Aquarius ascendants we like freedom and thinking for ourselves. But I have personlly found it a rewarding path. I would not want to be alone and not have the God's or any hope it was horrible the two years I was with the enemy cause I was forced to be and threatened. I saw there true colors how about you how about everyone else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back