Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strange dream

Paklausko

So i had this strange dream. Before bed i was vibrating word satan and i was feeling like my brain was repleshing with water, anyways i fall asleep. I woke up, coudnt move, but could see and hear my dog snoring :D. 2 strange human like creatures were standing near my bed(one was sitting on my chair) they were wearing white full dresses and they had some blood on their faces, but their faces were blurred.
Its hard to explain how i felt
I was feeling a little bit afraid, very agressive and that there is no truth in the world (you know the feeling when somebody is acting dishonest to someone and u charge in to punish him hard, evem tho he is more powerfull) Somehow i started to controll my left hand and flipped them off.
Any ideas what was that?
Sorry for my english skills.
Love satan

It was probably the enemy trying to scare you or something. I think they do that to our people in dreams and such because I used to have a lot of nightmares, until I stopped being afraid of them. :lol:

lilquote said:
It was probably the enemy trying to scare you or something. I think they do that to our people in dreams and such because I used to have a lot of nightmares, until I stopped being afraid of them. :lol:
Thanks for the reply

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back