Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Last night i summend a my first astral entitiy.

ArabKnight

i summoned the goddess haganti by just calling her name and summoning her through satan, anyway it was a matter of minutes until a very strange sound appeard on my room and a warm heat and i heard voices like a woman hissing and felt like she get closer to me and is toching my forehead but it was a very light and very smooth touch (i literaly sh*t my pants at this moment but i somehow dealt with it) than i welcomed her telepathecley and say that i need her help in advancment and i heard hissing as an answer and it was positive which means "yes", then i asked her with respect and love to leave because i want to sleep, and she goes but 4 seconds left and another entitie a stronger one with an intese energy and way more intese heat came to my room and there was a sound of vibration something like the sound of televition when you put it on the white and black screen i am sure 100% he is not an enemy because the energy was positive, and he was a "male" for some reason i really discoverd that the second entitiy is a male not a female and he was way more stronger and tougher than haganti, the quastion here is who is this second demon for god's sake! i really need to know i am very curious to know who he is?

However i felt these demons existince in my room but i never tried to "look at the direction of my room where the voices and the energy came from, because you know.... I was about *pooping* my pants because its my first time.

I am sorry if use bad words but i really love to express myself i am really senetive and emotional my element is water.

fake. if you invoke, you are going to feel and hear them in your thoughts first. you dont feel them physically and then invite them telepathically. are you a drug user ?
or are you so spiritually and mentally deranged to think that a GOD would make hissing sound to let you little cunt know of their presence.
either explain things properly with full detail or get the fuck out.
you get no respect here. earn respect from GODS first and then come and *share* your little experience.
we are not the reptilian race cunt.
hail SATAN
hail GODS OF HELL

ArabKnight said:
3/10 bad troll. You need more zinc. :roll:

None of the Gods would just respond to a summoning that has no purpose other than "muh is curious and bored". The Gods dont have time to waste on stuff like that.

Hissing? Not the gods. That is an enemy entity trying to trick you. The second one may have actually been a demon coming to see just what in the fuck was going on with one of the enemies interacting with you, perhaps a guardian demon.

Summons can be intercepted on the astral by the enemy and they can come to you pretending to be a demon and can even make themselves look like a demon on the astral, but their energy is all wrong and twisted. Chances are you are not and were not spiritually open enough to sense this energy when it came to you so you couldn't tell. Nordics, the race of our gods, are FAR more powerful than the elohim, the parasitic reptilian race. The positive energy you felt was probably a demon cleaning out negativity and shit from that enemy entity which may have done something to your third eye if it touched your forehead.

I suggest when summoning demons you wait until you are more advanced.

Usthepeople666 said:
fake. if you invoke, you are going to feel and hear them in your thoughts first. you dont feel them physically and then invite them telepathically.

It's fake for sure but he talked about summoning, not invocation. Summoning is generic. It could be invocation or evocation.

Shael said:
ArabKnight said:
3/10 bad troll. You need more zinc. :roll:

None of the Gods would just respond to a summoning that has no purpose other than "muh is curious and bored". The Gods dont have time to waste on stuff like that.

I'm still contemplating whether s/he's a troll or not. S/he's from the middle east, and their english isn't the best. And in my experience talking to some of them on the web, they have a tendency to go on about things like an internal dialogue, especially if they're not aware of basic web etiquette of a different country.

If they're young, and their maturity levels aren't yet developed, then they can come up with strange posts (like about the zinc thing). It makes sense in their head.

From skimming through their posts, it seems like this person pretty much reads and keeps up with JoS literature and new meditations.

I really don't know :?

Stormblood said:
Usthepeople666 said:
fake. if you invoke, you are going to feel and hear them in your thoughts first. you dont feel them physically and then invite them telepathically.

It's fake for sure but he talked about summoning, not invocation. Summoning is generic. It could be invocation or evocation.
ok thank you :)
i always invoke so kind of forgot about the evocation aspect of summoning

94n said:
To me, anyone is a troll who repeatedly comes here and posts random shit without being in any way serious about the actual path. If you examine it, this guys' posts have no value. They are just "oh I feel like posting about this". It's not a question or anything even remotely serious in any way, but rather just over and over again a "oh guys I want to talk about x and y", where it is clearly visible that this person has not even fully read or understood the JoS site, nor cares enough to do so.

At that point, it turns from "self expression" into just blatantly wasting the time of anyone who cares to read or reply to this garbage.

Shael said:
94n said:
To me, anyone is a troll who repeatedly comes here and posts random shit without being in any way serious about the actual path. If you examine it, this guys' posts have no value. They are just "oh I feel like posting about this". It's not a question or anything even remotely serious in any way, but rather just over and over again a "oh guys I want to talk about x and y", where it is clearly visible that this person has not even fully read or understood the JoS site, nor cares enough to do so.

At that point, it turns from "self expression" into just blatantly wasting the time of anyone who cares to read or reply to this garbage.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Enough is enough Im picking up my pitchfork. ArabKnight is an infiltrator

Usthepeople666 said:
fake. if you invoke, you are going to feel and hear them in your thoughts first. you dont feel them physically and then invite them telepathically. are you a drug user ?
or are you so spiritually and mentally deranged to think that a GOD would make hissing sound to let you little cunt know of their presence.
either explain things properly with full detail or get the fuck out.
you get no respect here. earn respect from GODS first and then come and *share* your little experience.
we are not the reptilian race cunt.
hail SATAN
hail GODS OF HELL

You guys need to stop this. This behaviour based off of assumptions is fucking ridiculous and childish. He's done nothing to directly attack us or refute our teachings here, in fact based on a lot of his posts he's fairly on board with everything.

A lot of newer members especially those in places where the enemy programming is heavy will come here full of delusions and all manner of nonsense, it takes a lot of time for them to work themselves out of it and what they've been made to believe for the majority of their life, it's no different than xians coming here wondering why they should believe us and not their parasitic 'religion'. If he's come here seeking answers and truth then that is what we are here for, whether his questions make sense or not or if he confusing delusions with reality, anybody who comes to Satan with even an inkling of sincerity should be guided appropriately.

I am honestly fucking absolutely disgusted and severely disappointed in you guys. The only times I've really seen him say anything malicious is based off of the mistreatment he's receiving. I'm not telling you to be his best friend and I'm most certainly not telling you to 100% trust him or to not be wary about him, I'm simply saying that if he's come here looking for sincere answers and guidance then we are to provide him with it, not fucking shun him out and throw him to the curb. Did we literally not just recently have a sermon on treating other SS here? Everybody here is coming from all different walks of life with all kinds of different severeities of enemy influence.

Give him the answers and guidance he needs, then walk away, that's it. Whether he takes it and accepts it is purely on him.

Ghost in the Machine said:
You seem a bit too eager lately to try and play the mature guy, while overlooking some things entirely in the process. There is a reason why so many people are "harassing" him at this point.

You said we should give him knowledge and move on. Well guess what, we did that, over and over again. And he didn't listen once. He just keeps spreading his shit around, so after a point it's only natural and to be expected that people get fed up with it. He posted a bunch of stuff before, even provocatively at times (to try and create fights between people), and he only seems to be getting worse. Did you even see this guy's post on "zinc"? Read this and tell me one more time that you think this guy is sane and is being "unjustly harassed".

Whether or not your response is fake here I must add if one has an experience with haagenti it's highly majestic in my own experience one cannot put it in words you will just know

I don't think this guy is an infiltrator either. He's just... strange, in a non jewish way. He has much to learn.

Malkom2 said:
I don't think this guy is an infiltrator either. He's just... strange, in a non jewish way. He has much to learn.
I also don't think he is an infiltrator, but it doesn't seem that he has any intent whatsoever to learn anything. He's similar to that loki88 guy in a way.

Shael said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
You seem a bit too eager lately to try and play the mature guy, while overlooking some things entirely in the process. There is a reason why so many people are "harassing" him at this point.

Just a lot of overload in excitable energy pent up from self-empowerment meditations recently, makes me overstimulated as it would anyone. I'm still the same 'stern' guy I've always been so I'm not 'playing' anything.

You said we should give him knowledge and move on. Well guess what, we did that, over and over again. And he didn't listen once. He just keeps spreading his shit around, so after a point it's only natural and to be expected that people get fed up with it. He posted a bunch of stuff before, even provocatively at times (to try and create fights between people), and he only seems to be getting worse. Did you even see this guy's post on "zinc"? Read this and tell me one more time that you think this guy is sane and is being "unjustly harassed".

Then ignore him, stop focusing on him. Stop giving him the attention he wants if all it's doing is feeding him into 'spewing more bullshit'. These kinds of people just die out if they don't get what they want which is attention. Obsessing over one member every time they say something is not good, you're just cropping up negative shit into yourself all the while wasting time. There are other people who you can devote more time in responding to who actually do take this path more seriously. If he's someone you deem not worth everyone's time here in helping then stop giving him time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back