Transgender inquiry

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

lucifer666
Posts: 48

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby lucifer666 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:49 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Energy is consciousness the entire universe is based on this fact. So race and gender are manifestations of the soul.....which means they are part of the soul but somehow having nothing to do with what manifests them....... Your whole argument contradicts itself. This is the problem with people who argue from Christianity ideology as you are. You are trapped in the double think.


lucifer666 wrote:[you are soul,you are not your race or gender.race and gender is just a manifestation of the soul,the real you is the soul which is higher than all this,you can not define the soul with race and gender i have said this so many times,the soul is not energy,it is conciousness,it has no form...

i am not saying the soul has nothing to do with race because the soul does,what am saying is it can not be defined by race,how can you define a high cousiouness with something as mere as race the soul does not exist in time,only the astral body has time the mental and other energeric form of body,the soul is timeless and doesn't have a beginning or an end it can not be destroyed,does who say the soul can die upon how so stupid that sounds,do you mean that energy can die when it can not,how can the soul which is higher than energy die when energy can not die,i am not certainly the one who has an inferior understanding about this subject,you are a soul having a physical experience and you goal is to grow spiritualy and here people are saying the soul can die,and it will dissapear from existance,i give up,i believe most of you still need learning instead if claiming you know every thing and telling me to shut simply because you do not agree to my believe,the soul is having a physical experience so any thing that affect the body affects the soul,but if you say the soul can die or that the soul is only made for one race then i guess you dont know much about the soul or why you are here,people will think the are their race or they are the mind when infact they are the soul,the fact that you have a physical body does not make you your race or your gender,and you think if your race do not exist you will not survive,that is a really inferior understanding of spirituality.is this group a christain group where one certainly state there own belive and then get angry when they hear something else without even doing any research.

lucifer666
Posts: 48

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby lucifer666 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:16 am

physical body is not immortal but the soul is immortal,for thoes who think their soul was only made for their race,and think their soul will just dissapear like it was created,the soul is not created like the body,the soul has always been there,your are the soul having a physical experience,the soul is not energy,the soul is can manipulate energy which means the soul is higher than energy,why be a master of energy if you are not higher than energy yourself,if the soul can only reincanate as one gender why does it have a male and female particule which means it has both,such believe are very inferior when it come to the defining of the soul,you define the soul by your race and gender and you think something as ancient as the soul was just made yesterday and it will deatroy one day,even a kike knows that the soul is eternal,have you not heard of the absence of time,were there is energy there is time,and the soul is above time because it is above energy,have you even tryed filling your soul,we have energy bodies not the soul,whether it has energy or not fir you to see,instead of saying i am the one talking garbage,i guess i do not care as long as i know what i know anyway believe what you want.i do not force it on no one,you think am an infiltrator because like a christain do you do not accept what i say and you want me to accept yours well nope.you can call me what you like but dont take a presence of rational argurment like i am misleading people.if someone thinks hes/her soul well die one day it is that person that needs some spiritual lessons not me.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:37 pm

Now your quoting David Icke of all people....

The ancient Egyptians and Greeks stated the soul has to be made immortal by the spiritual practices of serpent power Yoga. They also stated a soul can become too weak to reincarnate and thus will perish if not empowered. It was the Christian program that lied and claimed a soul was already immortal and that lie was to destroy the reason for the spiritual practices in the first place.

The body is the manifestation of the soul and so is the race. So the characteristic's of that being's consciousness being expressed is the soul consciousness which is part of racial consciousness the two are one. The Christian trap is separating the body from the soul. Which was done to create a pseudo spirituality which is communism. Which is what you are also arguing for.

Energy is consciousness this is the point of the Shiva-Shakti which is energy and its consciousness are the same. Energy is intelligence and forms existence because of this.

The goal is to make the body and soul into one force. Which is what the Egyptians, Greeks and Vedic Hindu's stated in their texts.

The entire point of the ancient religion was openly that of making the body and soul into one eternal force thus ending the need for reincarnation as well. The science also shows the human body is designed for immortality in the physical structure its just the gene that produces the enzyme to keep the cell replication process perfect has been switched in all the cells but the reproductive cells. This is what cases aging in the body. These cells have been turned back on by Yogic practices that of using the SATANAMA mantra from what was found in studies.



lucifer666 wrote:i am not saying the soul has nothing to do with race because the soul does,what am saying is it can not be defined by race,how can you define a high cousiouness with something as mere as race the soul does not exist in time,only the astral body has time the mental and other energeric form of body,the soul is timeless and doesn't have a beginning or an end it can not be destroyed,does who say the soul can die upon how so stupid that sounds,do you mean that energy can die when it can not,how can the soul which is higher than energy die when energy can not die,i am not certainly the one who has an inferior understanding about this subject,you are a soul having a physical experience and you goal is to grow spiritualy and here people are saying the soul can die,and it will dissapear from existance,i give up,i believe most of you still need learning instead if claiming you know every thing and telling me to shut simply because you do not agree to my believe,the soul is having a physical experience so any thing that affect the body affects the soul,but if you say the soul can die or that the soul is only made for one race then i guess you dont know much about the soul or why you are here,people will think the are their race or they are the mind when infact they are the soul,the fact that you have a physical body does not make you your race or your gender,and you think if your race do not exist you will not survive,that is a really inferior understanding of spirituality.is this group a christain group where one certainly state there own belive and then get angry when they hear something else without even doing any research.

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 269
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby Godmode » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:21 pm

"Well, the pedestal depends on merits, not sex or other, of course. Okay. But third sex people are born with an advantage, as HP Jake Carlson's research shows"

I'm 100% positive it will be revealed that this was a semantics error all along. The problem I see with a lot of this is that transgenderism (notice how the ism of this term is no longer politically correct?) is a way of identifying with a "supreme, perfect being" without doing the actual work to have that IN YOUR SOUL

For the sake of what I said I wanna share something I never tell people. I actually got naked and crossdressed and stuff with my friends as a young teen. Everybody did it because its fucking hilarious and most of us were bi or something.

If it came down to it I could prove that in a court of law, its the truth. I dont understand what its like, to be transgender, but I have that one attribute on the progressive stack, at least. The thing is it feels like everybody is just like that, and this inevitably turns into superiority complexes and hate for "breeders". The parts don't make us alien to each other, you know, like the genes do.

Sexuality is all kind of a tough lesson to learn in life but in the end it really works out, and you should always be allowed to be yourself. I'm an example of that. Its not about trans people being excluded from the fun and the party, its about everybody ELSE being excluded for being "normal".
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1651
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby Stormblood » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:29 pm

Putting words in other people's mouth won't get your point across and switch you from the wrong side to the right one.

Also, third sex is not only transsexual people. Third sex is transsexuals, homosexuals and bisexuals. As it has been stated multiple times, sexuality is not something rigid as the Jewish propaganda would want to make it. It is something much more fluid. Also, the correct esteem for third sex people would actually be about half the Gentile population. The problem is most people are too brainwashed that they have sexual hangups that prevent them from understanding this.

There has never been any hate for heterosexual males and females in pre-Xian Gentile societies. That's because everyone understood that every human being had a role to play in society. Close to nobody had the confusion that it's so present in today's age. Well, they also were on a much higher degree of understanding, that is now buried under Jewish curses.

User avatar
Godmode
Posts: 269
Location: THE M.A.I.N.F.R.A.M.E.
Contact:

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby Godmode » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:40 am

If you read about it, no sexuality is bad, only stuff that ends in "philia" is . Philia is the word for any sexuality or attraction for cannibalism, children, and wrong things. There was never a philia word for wanting to be the other sex, or to be able to switch.

Sexuality and sex isn't the same thing though. Sex means two things it refers to the physical wiring "down there" and the act of using it "sexually". So the word sexuality refers to the act of sex, not the physical part. Definitely most people are actually bi, gay, or something that is not completely pleb normal, but I dont think there is a new generation of perfectly physically balanced people who belong to a transcended physical sex or something. I know nobody here believes something like that, but other people actually do and its just something to like, point out.

Real transexuality I think is the sexuality and desire of transcending the physical wiring, which is totally different from bisexuality which is just being open to both and is acceptable in its own right.

There's just no bullshit like... if you imagine a guy who's physically short, and he wants to identity as part-woman because he believes that makes him super-man, that's a psychological complex and a strategy for pushing your victim (tall men) out of the way. Even if this person becomes physically part woman or fully female and wants this, it doesn't give the person the right to "use" this as "proof" they are already enlightened. True they are probably way more woke than everyone else but its soooooooo much more than just the physical part.

What makes all people strong is just being in touch with their feminine side and their masculine side and their whole being while living a full life and doing the right thing and stuff
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Alexander
Posts: 64

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby Alexander » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:26 am

I respect trans people and do wish them well, but i fail to see how transgenderism is anything but a mental illness, if the claim is your soul is female but somehow your body is male, then obviously something went wrong and ought to be fixed, it's can't be natural and healthy, i am open to be corrected on this by a HP

On the topic of soul and race, race and the physical body to me are an expression of the soul, the physical body obviously dies, the soul can die too, the one essential thing that cannot be destroyed is consciousness itself, because it is the very substance which the universe is made out of, the body, the soul,race, the world itself are perceptions in consciousness, this is the true meaning of oneness and God, before the concepts were bastardized, it's advaita vedanta, Brahman and Atman are one.

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 86
Location: 高天原

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:03 pm

Alexander wrote:I respect trans people and do wish them well, but i fail to see how transgenderism is anything but a mental illness, if the claim is your soul is female but somehow your body is male, then obviously something went wrong and ought to be fixed, it's can't be natural and healthy, i am open to be corrected on this by a HP

On the topic of soul and race, race and the physical body to me are an expression of the soul, the physical body obviously dies, the soul can die too, the one essential thing that cannot be destroyed is consciousness itself, because it is the very substance which the universe is made out of, the body, the soul,race, the world itself are perceptions in consciousness, this is the true meaning of oneness and God, before the concepts were bastardized, it's advaita vedanta, Brahman and Atman are one.


Being twin soul (which would be considered transsexual or transgendered) isn't that the soul is female and the body is male or vice versa. There are 3 sexes: Male, female, third sex. Sex is physical and also spiritual. The third sex is a sex in the soul. The physical manifestation of this is homosexuality and trans-sexuality (these are the only ways that I know of). Being transsexual isn't having a female soul and a male body or vice versa. A transsexual soul isn't a male soul or a female soul but in a category of its own. People fail to understand this and are confused about which gender they are when in fact these people are in their own category. Just as a males have varying levels of masculinity and females have varying levels of femininity the same goes for those that are of the third sex. Some desire transitioning, some don't. The main problem is that they fall into the Jewish trap and become this meme that degrades the third sex as a whole and gives the wrong impression to the common folk while misinforming other trans people about what it means to be trans.

For more in depth information regarding the third sex soul the following articles explain the spiritual aspect of the third sex. It refers more specifically to homosexuals but the information is relevant to trans folk as well.

The MerKaBa of Gentile Third Sex Attraction Part One by High Priest Jake Carlson
The MerKaBa of Gentile Third Sex Attraction Part Two by High Priest Jake Carlson
The MerKaBa of Gentile Third Sex Attraction Part Three by High Priest Jake Carlson

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 146

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:35 am

Alexander wrote:I respect trans people and do wish them well, but i fail to see how transgenderism is anything but a mental illness, if the claim is your soul is female but somehow your body is male, then obviously something went wrong and ought to be fixed, it's can't be natural and healthy, i am open to be corrected on this by a HP

The answer depends on the individual. Some people are truly not trans, but believe they are because the enemy ran their mind through a garbage disposal. (i.e. Xianity) Other people actually are trans. In the end, meditation and advancement will heal damaged minds and help everyone completely understand themselves.

The following is my opinion:

The whole issue is caused by a disconnection between the body and soul. The body should be an expression of the soul, but it often isn't. When a baby is formed in the womb, at some point a soul inhabits the baby's body. (This may be a newly created soul or a reincarnated soul.) Like any other part in the process, there can be errors. For example, a man could have a gentle personality and enjoy painting, cooking, and math, but have a big, strong, football player body. In the end, both must match. The individual must determine whether their body or mind is wrong, then attempt to fix it with magick. The soul is never "wrong", because it defines the person.

Jewish "treatment", like hormone replacement therapy and surgery only cover up the true problem, while they collect the shekels. Transitioning is not some "magic pill" that will instantly make a trans-person's life perfect.

I'm a trans-woman, and I could spend most of my time doing magick to fix my body, but instead I realize that the RTRs are MUCH MORE IMPORTANT! I have eternity to fix my body, but NOW is the one and ONLY time for the RTRs. If we lose this war, then I could be a kumquat for all it matters.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1651
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby Stormblood » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:24 pm

@Zeffie You forgot bisexual people, who are third sex as well.

@Soaring There's no need to supposedly "fix" anything with witchcraft. You would just create more imbalances as before kundalini rising nobody has actually any in-depth knowledge of one's soul and I believe nobody could ever understand the whole deal before achieving godhood. Our souls were created by our Father who has immense wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Acting on the delusions that precede kundalini rising would just create more imbalances and disorders, which would hinder one's advancement. As you spiritually progress, your energies are constantly refined and purified. Your body and your mind bring themselves automatically up to speed as each of your vessels are interconnected. You're not to determine any of that because, when your awareness reaches a certain point, you will just know.

Furthermore, there is nothing to fix in a trans person. It has been stated that transgender does not exist. Transsexual exist. Transsexuality does not involve changing biological gender. Transgenderism does and it's against nature laws, hence why changing gender creates all sorts of problems.

User avatar
Academic Scholar
Posts: 227

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby Academic Scholar » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:53 pm

Alexander wrote:I respect trans people and do wish them well, but i fail to see how transgenderism is anything but a mental illness, if the claim is your soul is female but somehow your body is male, then obviously something went wrong and ought to be fixed, it's can't be natural and healthy, i am open to be corrected on this by a HP

On the topic of soul and race, race and the physical body to me are an expression of the soul, the physical body obviously dies, the soul can die too, the one essential thing that cannot be destroyed is consciousness itself, because it is the very substance which the universe is made out of, the body, the soul,race, the world itself are perceptions in consciousness, this is the true meaning of oneness and God, before the concepts were bastardized, it's advaita vedanta, Brahman and Atman are one.


The Joy of Satan (JoS) and the Joy of Satan Clergy/HPs have stated multiple times that nothing is wrong with transsexuality, this is simply how Nature designed them and that they are welcome in JoS. Gender Dysphoria has been re-classified as a condition, not a disorder. But experiencing Gender Dysphoria and being born trans are 2 different things, transsexual does not = Gender Dysphoria, medical transition or cross dressing.

“Being born with a male soul in a female body or vice versa” is not exactly what trans is and goes deeper than that, as Stormblood has already explained.

The neurological realities behind trans has been shown and explained by science. In the end there is no actual academic evidence that transsexuality is a mental illness, disorder or disease.

I’m going to assume you’re new as it seems you’re unaware that JoS accepts transsexuals and that JoS believes the consciousness can end/die if you do not power meditate/evolve and ultimately complete the Magnum Opus. There is literally a JoS site created by a JoS HP dedicated to the Third Sex (ancient term for the LGBT), including transsexuals: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

Transsexuals have existed for thousands of years and were accepted in the pre-abrahamic Pagan/Satanic religions. One academic source proving this is the French scholar Alain Danielou.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Transviking
Posts: 3

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby Transviking » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Being trans. is a hot topic because most people are still stuck on just two sexes in existence.and usually close-minded (speaking about non-SS). I am a trans. Man not fully transitioned and I will not do it because my body already has a lot of manly traits! I am large boned and plenty of muscle without having taken any drugs and that type of thing. I started to realize my soul manifested this body. And I was also very stubborn and strong willed. For years I been in the dark about a lot of stuff. Confused as to where I belong. Well the truth is most people writing about trans. People are not trans themselves.

I think what was frustrating me is some posts about “twin souls” and Should live according to what their soul manifested in body?What I mean is as a trans. Man. I am a man , I read books on guides for men for an example by Jack Donovan “way of men” etc and countless of others and I also follow a routine in weight training that was made for men because that’s what I am. So as trans. Man do trans. People need to go with us for their soul or body? Another one is some teachings talk about the different energy fields in the bodies of men and women and that’s what they should go with. But what about someone trans. , for me I would assume the mans energy make up regardless of my physical sex. So any information or advice would be appreciated.

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 86
Location: 高天原

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Transviking wrote:Being trans. is a hot topic because most people are still stuck on just two sexes in existence.and usually close-minded (speaking about non-SS). I am a trans. Man not fully transitioned and I will not do it because my body already has a lot of manly traits! I am large boned and plenty of muscle without having taken any drugs and that type of thing. I started to realize my soul manifested this body. And I was also very stubborn and strong willed. For years I been in the dark about a lot of stuff. Confused as to where I belong. Well the truth is most people writing about trans. People are not trans themselves.

I think what was frustrating me is some posts about “twin souls” and Should live according to what their soul manifested in body?What I mean is as a trans. Man. I am a man , I read books on guides for men for an example by Jack Donovan “way of men” etc and countless of others and I also follow a routine in weight training that was made for men because that’s what I am. So as trans. Man do trans. People need to go with us for their soul or body? Another one is some teachings talk about the different energy fields in the bodies of men and women and that’s what they should go with. But what about someone trans. , for me I would assume the mans energy make up regardless of my physical sex. So any information or advice would be appreciated.


Men are one sex, females are the 2nd sex. Then there is the third sex that encompasses homosexuality, bisexuality, and transsexuals. Sex is something in the soul and the body is the manifestation of the soul. The energy field so to speak is about polarity of the soul. Im not an expert on the this but the following sermons by High Priest Jake Carlson who is a third sex himself should give you some insight.

The Third Sex Thule Society 666

The MerKaBa of Gentile Third Sex Attraction Part One by High Priest Jake Carlson
The MerKaBa of Gentile Third Sex Attraction Part Two by High Priest Jake Carlson
The MerKaBa of Gentile Third Sex Attraction Part Three by High Priest Jake Carlson

If you are saying you are trans and I am assuming you mean that you are a women biologically but feel as a man then you would be considered the third sex. But your biological makeup is still important and should not be disregarded simply because you are third sex. If you are indeed biologically a woman then you shouldn't lie or try to gloss over that fact simply because you feel to be a man.

Sexual Identity and New Identities

User avatar
SS Amonra
Posts: 57

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby SS Amonra » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:25 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:
Alexander wrote:I respect trans people and do wish them well, but i fail to see how transgenderism is anything but a mental illness, if the claim is your soul is female but somehow your body is male, then obviously something went wrong and ought to be fixed, it's can't be natural and healthy, i am open to be corrected on this by a HP

On the topic of soul and race, race and the physical body to me are an expression of the soul, the physical body obviously dies, the soul can die too, the one essential thing that cannot be destroyed is consciousness itself, because it is the very substance which the universe is made out of, the body, the soul,race, the world itself are perceptions in consciousness, this is the true meaning of oneness and God, before the concepts were bastardized, it's advaita vedanta, Brahman and Atman are one.


The Joy of Satan (JoS) and the Joy of Satan Clergy/HPs have stated multiple times that nothing is wrong with transsexuality, this is simply how Nature designed them and that they are welcome in JoS. Gender Dysphoria has been re-classified as a condition, not a disorder. But experiencing Gender Dysphoria and being born trans are 2 different things, transsexual does not = Gender Dysphoria, medical transition or cross dressing.

“Being born with a male soul in a female body or vice versa” is not exactly what trans is and goes deeper than that, as Stormblood has already explained.

The neurological realities behind trans has been shown and explained by science. In the end there is no actual academic evidence that transsexuality is a mental illness, disorder or disease.

I’m going to assume you’re new as it seems you’re unaware that JoS accepts transsexuals and that JoS believes the consciousness can end/die if you do not power meditate/evolve and ultimately complete the Magnum Opus. There is literally a JoS site created by a JoS HP dedicated to the Third Sex (ancient term for the LGBT), including transsexuals: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

Transsexuals have existed for thousands of years and were accepted in the pre-abrahamic Pagan/Satanic religions. One academic source proving this is the French scholar Alain Danielou.


Now I am curious about the neurological realities

darkmonkey666
Posts: 167

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby darkmonkey666 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:56 am

How do you know if your third sex. I am bisexual in the way that I am waiting for the perfect person in either gender I don't really care I am attracted to a certain energy. I have never seen or sensed anyone that was even close to that though. I want a person free of all hang ups and free of society etc. Most everyone I know and knew has problems they are not free positive energy. I am not sure where to look.

Also I am Male but Cancer moon and Libra Mars so I don't obviously fit on what you would think my gender should be also my moon is trine sun exact degree close to minute in scorpio well I remember before I was born I was trying for that aspect exactly and mainly that (not sure about ascendant and the other stuff though but it fits me at least somewhat)

Anyways am I third sex. I do note that I notice something most people don't and did even before I came to Satanism also I know I was waiting to come here for along time and when I was about 3 or 4 and finally able to walk I shouted stuff about finally being here and being alive and that I didn't have to go back (don't know to this day what that meant) and I was happy and excited about it. I don't know if I'm third sex or not but I am completely unlike anyone I ever met at all and I'm not really happy about that I'd like to meet someone like me or that understood me fully.

darkmonkey666
Posts: 167

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby darkmonkey666 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:04 am

Oh and I never really felt comfortable with my gender or body or anything like that or that i am on earth or whatever. I don't know what i am but i don't think any traditional ideas identify me. I just want freedom and to be with a truly positive beautiful person. I am not fully gay or bi but i can't stand most people i know. I just want someone free and most definitely i can have sex and be turned on about equally by both genders depending on what they do so i don't know what i am.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hvítr Ormr and 15 guests