Transgender inquiry

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Questioningtheworldasweknowit

Transgender inquiry

Postby Questioningtheworldasweknowit » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:43 pm

I've read that we reincarnate until we finally come to Satan. Is it possible that my soul is male while my physical body is female? Ever since I entered high school, I began to not only question my religion, but I also began to question my gender. Now I'm almost finished with college, and, while I have answered one question, the other still haunts me. I have had many dreams about myself having a male body. And I don't know if it's someone or something trying to tell me something through my dreams.
Is that the case or am I just going crazy?

This is just more or less just me trying to get my thoughts out there than anything else, because I don't really have anyone close to me that I can tell this to... If your reading this, thanks for just reading through my worries and woes.
HAIL SATAN! :D

Academic Scholar

Re: Transgender inquiry

Postby Academic Scholar » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:06 am

It is possible that you're a man born with a vagina yes. I'm a trans SS, usually someone knows that they are transgender based on their existence, self-knowledge and basic self-awareness. Its possible to be a man born inside a female body or vice versa, JoS/SS accepts trans people and transgender people have existed for thousands of years/since ancient times. I don't think you're crazy, it sounds like you may be third sex but only you know this.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:14 pm

I wrote about this not long ago. The real transformational effect takes place only when there is perfect synchrony of mind and soul.

Not all trans people are alike, though. Some are destined to be *opposite* gender, some are not. Some are both, male and female. Unisex, so to speak. Putting all third gender people into same basket is wrong. Some actually have nothing "third" in them, but state which they find themselves in is only transitory. Ideally, they are nothing different from your ordinary male and female.

Some third gender folks are perfectly fine with their anatomical sex, but they prefer to act as another. There are homosexual men, who like to be feminine, as there are lesbian women who like to be masculine.

Upon freeing the soul, and pursuing your own personal spiritual evolution, you will get answer to many questions regarding yourself. Meditate, meditate, and then again, meditate. Only then will clouds of confusion disperse, and answers and truth will be seen. Satan is Truth!

Reasons for such misfortune some people find themselves in is still unknown to me. I hope that Father Satan will teach me on this.

Read Commander Cobra's "Sexuality and the Metaphysical". Worth a read, too.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:14 pm

Be sure it is not peer pressure and media and other retarded influences. I am always somewhat sceptical when youngsters mention these types of things.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:04 pm

There is male, female and third gender. Gender doesn't change through reincarnation. In other words, a heterosexual male can only reincarnate a heterosexual male, a heterosexual female can only reincarnate a heterosexual female and third sex can only reincarnate third sex.

Third sex is someone balanced in masculine and feminine qualities, yet not neutral as neutral means powerless.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:22 pm

there is no male and female soul,the soul is genderless,you chose this body before coming here but as larissa666 has said work on yourself,some times it can be caused by the degenaration of the soul.a powerful soul will not be confused of which role to take or e us, you can channel both energies and also balance your yin and yang.have you tried reading any spiritually explanations of transgender theory.you may have a spiritual quality you might not know yet

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:30 pm

i feel for trangenders because i know how awful it is to have this gender confusion but if we look at the world in a more spiritual point of view this can be explained.
https://youtu.be/6baah9U7qQo. listen to this link if it will help you.

Postby Questioningtheworldasweknowit » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:04 am

FancyMancy wrote:Be sure it is not peer pressure and media and other retarded influences. I am always somewhat sceptical when youngsters mention these types of things.

I do know one thing is true, I feel some form of gender dysphoria. I started questioning my gender once I hit puberty. I've felt this way for 8+ years now. Some days I felt like there was nothing wrong, while other days I felt like I was just wearing a mask. I have done a lot of self reflection, and (for a lack of a better word) I ping pong between feeling male and female.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:23 pm

lucifer666 wrote:there is no male and female soul,the soul is genderless,you chose this body before coming here but as larissa666 has said work on yourself,some times it can be caused by the degenaration of the soul.a powerful soul will not be confused of which role to take or e us, you can channel both energies and also balance your yin and yang.have you tried reading any spiritually explanations of transgender theory.you may have a spiritual quality you might not know yet

False. There are three sexes as stated. Period. If it doesn't suit your Wiccan agenda, then I'm sorry. Not sorry, actually.

Genderless = powerless which is not the case for humans.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:41 pm

lucifer666 wrote:i feel for trangenders because i know how awful it is to have this gender confusion but if we look at the world in a more spiritual point of view this can be explained.

I feel this person's compassion, and offer for help, but this person simply doesn't understand it all, nor will ever see world through eyes of...let's say transsexual person. Notice I am saying "transsexual", not transgender. Do not ever confuse those two (as liberals like to put everything under same umbrella). Even Jake Carlson once wrote that there is distinct difference between those two, I can find a link.

Saying "hey, you're fucked up, so what? you can be a good priest/magician/scientist/whatever" is not going to solve anything, as when person's sense of self, and complete physical and spiritual integrity is altered, everything else is secondary. One cannot even function as a normal human being, let alone fulfill their full potential, whatever it might be.

Thanks for trying to help, though.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:01 pm

Questioningtheworldasweknowit wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Be sure it is not peer pressure and media and other retarded influences. I am always somewhat sceptical when youngsters mention these types of things.

I do know one thing is true, I feel some form of gender dysphoria. I started questioning my gender once I hit puberty. I've felt this way for 8+ years now. Some days I felt like there was nothing wrong, while other days I felt like I was just wearing a mask. I have done a lot of self reflection, and (for a lack of a better word) I ping pong between feeling male and female.

I am rather out of my depth here, but if it is possible at all, then try to...'ignore' or...'minimise' the ping-pong battle. Try and distract yourself from it - as difficult as that can be. Maybe you know already, or maybe you don't, but try and 'step away' from it for quite a while. When we focus upon anything, either consciously or unconsciously, we feed it energy - maybe try stop feeding this battle, 'have a holiday from (this aspect of your) life', and then see what things are like.

Difficulty in this = 8+ years, plus Natural changes (puberty), and all of the confusion which comes with that means much has been fed into it. It might take quite a while, or longer, for you to starve it, before you can have a clear head and understanding, to then make a decision.

In short - chill. Try and be calm, and clear-headed. Huh - go into the armed forces, or ask someone to bring one of those bootcamp soldiers to come and beat you up verbally and emotionally - that would distract you for a decent amount of time - and quite exceptionally, as well. The key I'm getting at is like with Magick to not focus on it, but to let it do its job; stop feeding the ping-pong battle, and then revise everything after.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:50 pm

Stormblood wrote:
lucifer666 wrote:there is no male and female soul,the soul is genderless,you chose this body before coming here but as larissa666 has said work on yourself,some times it can be caused by the degenaration of the soul.a powerful soul will not be confused of which role to take or e us, you can channel both energies and also balance your yin and yang.have you tried reading any spiritually explanations of transgender theory.you may have a spiritual quality you might not know yet

False. There are three sexes as stated. Period. If it doesn't suit your Wiccan agenda, then I'm sorry. Not sorry, actually.

[quote="Stormblood".
how exactly do you mean,i am talking about the soul and not the body,the soul does not have a gender and is neither male nor female,it choose whatever gender it wants before coming to earth,and i am not a wiccan so i will appreciate if you dont call me that.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:44 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
lucifer666 wrote:i feel for trangenders because i know how awful it is to have this gender confusion but if we look at the world in a more spiritual point of view this can be explained.

I feel this person's compassion, and offer for help, but this person simply doesn't understand it all, nor will ever see world through eyes of...let's say transsexual person. Notice I am saying "transsexual", not transgender. Do not ever confuse those two (as liberals like to put everything under same umbrella). Even Jake Carlson once wrote that there is distinct difference between those two, I can find a link.

Saying "hey, you're fucked up, so what? you can be a good priest/magician/scientist/whatever" is not going to solve anything, as when person's sense of self, and complete physical and spiritual integrity is altered, everything else is secondary. One cannot even function as a normal human being, let alone fulfill their full potential, whatever it might be.

Thanks for trying to help, though.

well all we can do for them now is motivation,the world had not better yet understand this,it happens.sure our world will come to a better end.and it will be alright,this might be due to a past life or something,or they dont just know how to go with themselves spiritually as a transgender,in any way there is a reason for them coming here and we are all unique.there have been transgender people in the past no body had jugded,look at how they treated gays and lesbians before.there are a lot the world needs to learn about gender and sexes.the ones i do not like are the ones pushing for gender neutrality,that will bring the weakening of the gentile nation

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:05 am

lucifer666 wrote:
Stormblood wrote:

[quote="Stormblood".
how exactly do you mean,i am talking about the soul and not the body,the soul does not have a gender and is neither male nor female,it choose whatever gender it wants before coming to earth,and i am not a wiccan so i will appreciate if you dont call me that.

Well, for one thing, the Soul affects the Body and the Mind, the Mind affects the Soul and the Body, and the Body affects the Mind and the Soul.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Postby Questioningtheworldasweknowit » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:26 am

[quote="lucifer666"
well all we can do for them now is motivation,the world had not better yet understand this,it happens.sure our world will come to a better end.and it will be alright,this might be due to a past life or something,or they dont just know how to go with themselves spiritually as a transgender,in any way there is a reason for them coming here and we are all unique.there have been transgender people in the past no body had jugded,look at how they treated gays and lesbians before.there are a lot the world needs to learn about gender and sexes.the ones i do not like are the ones pushing for gender neutrality,that will bring the weakening of the gentile nation[/quote]
Is it possible that this might be due to a past life that is trying to tell me something? It would make since if that were the case.

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:31 am

Let's just not start seeing select groups of people as special and pedestalizing them like LGBT, "minorities", men/women, whites/blacks etc. That shit literally does not apply here.

The question of how one "is trans" , as in, just being born that way, is something you can get slapped across the face for asking some trans. I once asked a trans-man if he thought trans was a spiritual thing that involved reincarnation. He asked if it was a joke, then called me a piece of shit, then went off on me for no reason as if he was a better person than me or had went through more in life and therefor was excused to ruin my day.

Then again another person who is a trans man, back when she was female my friend picked up her kissed her and swung her around in his arms. So I asked her if they were dating and she blew up at me angrily and said she was a lesbian.
I said okay you fucking idiot that's why I asked the question, I didn't know the answer. :ugeek: ????

Yes, Satanism isn't just a pin you can add on to a jean jacket & its not the struggle that matters it's the results.
"You" are You, but the soul of the human body is male+female.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:49 am

lucifer666 wrote:how exactly do you mean,i am talking about the soul and not the body,the soul does not have a gender and is neither male nor female,it choose whatever gender it wants before coming to earth,and i am not a wiccan so i will appreciate if you dont call me that.

Nope, it doesn't. People always reincarnate male, female or third sex. And, of course, in their own race. You may not be Wiccan or of other New Age crap, but you certainly are stating something different from what happens in reality.

FancyMancy wrote:Well, for one thing, the Soul affects the Body and the Mind, the Mind affects the Soul and the Body, and the Body affects the Mind and the Soul.

True. I never stated differently though.

Godmode wrote:Let's just not start seeing select groups of people as special and pedestalizing them like LGBT, "minorities", men/women, whites/blacks etc. That shit literally does not apply here.

Well, the pedestal depends on merits, not sex or other, of course. Okay. But third sex people are born with an advantage, as HP Jake Carlson's research shows.

Godmode wrote:Yes, Satanism isn't just a pin you can add on to a jean jacket & it's not the struggle that matters it's the results.

A male soul is a soul that is dominant in male attributes, a female soul is a soul that is dominant in female attributes. A third sex soul is a soul that is balanced in them. Their bodily appearance, when they incarnate, varies in how these attributes are expressed in the body.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:56 am

Stormblood wrote:
lucifer666 wrote:how exactly do you mean,i am talking about the soul and not the body,the soul does not have a gender and is neither male nor female,it choose whatever gender it wants before coming to earth,and i am not a wiccan so i will appreciate if you dont call me that.

Nope, it doesn't. People always reincarnate male, female or third sex. And, of course, in their own race. You may not be Wiccan or of other New Age crap, but you certainly are stating something different from what happens in reality.

FancyMancy wrote:Well, for one thing, the Soul affects the Body and the Mind, the Mind affects the Soul and the Body, and the Body affects the Mind and the Soul.

Godmode wrote:Let's just not start seeing select groups of people as special and pedestalizing them like LGBT, "minorities", men/women, whites/blacks etc. That shit literally does not apply here.

Well, the pedestal depends on merits, not sex or other, of course. Okay. But third sex people are born with an advantage, as HP Jake Carlson's research shows.

Godmode wrote:Yes, Satanism isn't just a pin you can add on to a jean jacket & it's not the struggle that matters it's the results.

A male soul is a soul that is dominant in male attributes, a female soul is a soul that is dominant in female attributes. A third sex soul is a soul that is balanced in them. Their bodily appearance, when they incarnate, varies in how these attributes are expressed in the body.

I'm third sex and if look at my chart you can clearly see that all the feminine Planet are the one that are the strongest and all the male are weaker..maybe this happened because of the degenerament of the soul? By the way before coming to satanism i felt something that at the time was really weird, some day i wanted to have a more feminine aspect, like more female legs but still be a guy, after starting to meditate now i accept myself and i don't want those things. I feel like this was because in my mind i wished that i was a women because being straight is more easy and i badly wanted a boyfriend..now i'm not talking about TRANSGENDER here because they exist but there are people that for some reason have some type of hung-ups.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:05 pm

Stormblood wrote:

i think you are the one who is confused,you dont know the defference between the soul and the physical manifestation,the soul is simply conciousness and can manifest in any body it chooses male or female,saying that the soul is male or female is very incorrect and you need some education about this.people do reincanate as deferent sexes and that is a true fact.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:38 pm

Questioningtheworldasweknowit wrote:[quote="lucifer666"
well all we can do for them now is motivation,the world had not better yet understand this,it happens.sure our world will come to a better end.and it will be alright,this might be due to a past life or something,or they dont just know how to go with themselves spiritually as a transgender,in any way there is a reason for them coming here and we are all unique.there have been transgender people in the past no body had jugded,look at how they treated gays and lesbians before.there are a lot the world needs to learn about gender and sexes.the ones i do not like are the ones pushing for gender neutrality,that will bring the weakening of the gentile nation

Is it possible that this might be due to a past life that is trying to tell me something? It would make since if that were the case.[/quote]yes it might be from a past life,you choose your body before coming here although you may not know,people choose their families and sexes before reincanating,as that link i described to you says you have an advantage of being a third gender,i would like if you dont loose sight on this.from a spiritual point of view i would say your male and female energies are well balanced or need to be channeled as if you feel both male and female this means that your male and female energy is so intense that one does not dominate the other,this is good if your know how to channel the energy,but it can be very bad if you dont,as the world will not understand this and will just put you in one gender category instead which can not be good,in other way i think you should talk with the gods they should really know better

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:40 pm

Is it possible that this might be due to a past life that is trying to tell me something? It would make since if that were the case.[/quote]yes it might be from a past life,you choose your body before coming here although you may not know,people choose their families and sexes before reincanating,as that link i described to you says you have an advantage of being a third gender,i would like if you dont loose sight on this.from a spiritual point of view i would say your male and female energies are well balanced or need to be channeled as if you feel both male and female this means that your male and female energy is so intense that one does not dominate the other,this is good if your know how to channel the energy,but it can be very bad if you dont,as the world will not understand this and will just put you in one gender category instead which can not be good,in other way i think you should talk with the gods they always know better

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:58 pm

luis wrote:I'm third sex and if look at my chart you can clearly see that all the feminine Planet are the one that are the strongest and all the male are weaker..maybe this happened because of the degenerament of the soul? By the way before coming to satanism i felt something that at the time was really weird, some day i wanted to have a more feminine aspect, like more female legs but still be a guy, after starting to meditate now i accept myself and i don't want those things. I feel like this was because in my mind i wished that i was a woman because being straight is more easy and i badly wanted a boyfriend..now i'm not talking about TRANSGENDER here because they exist but there are people that for some reason have some type of hung-ups.

I'm third sex too (a third sex male) I think that planets are not the only factor. Have you looked at the elements? What about the signs? There are poitive/yang signs and negative/yin signs for example. If that is still the case, I'm not sure but, in my opinion, it might derive from past life experiences. Looking for a boyfriend has always been a drag for me as well but I had the opposite problem from you. I actually wanted to be more masculine, not feminine. After entering this path I realised that an active love life is not a priority for me now and that I would postpone the search until after my priorities are dealt with. I'm still on dating sites but I'm not very active at all.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Stormblood wrote:
luis wrote:I'm third sex and if look at my chart you can clearly see that all the feminine Planet are the one that are the strongest and all the male are weaker..maybe this happened because of the degenerament of the soul? By the way before coming to satanism i felt something that at the time was really weird, some day i wanted to have a more feminine aspect, like more female legs but still be a guy, after starting to meditate now i accept myself and i don't want those things. I feel like this was because in my mind i wished that i was a woman because being straight is more easy and i badly wanted a boyfriend..now i'm not talking about TRANSGENDER here because they exist but there are people that for some reason have some type of hung-ups.

I'm third sex too (a third sex male) I think that planets are not the only factor. Have you looked at the elements? What about the signs? There are poitive/yang signs and negative/yin signs for example. If that is still the case, I'm not sure but, in my opinion, it might derive from past life experiences. Looking for a boyfriend has always been a drag for me as well but I had the opposite problem from you. I actually wanted to be more masculine, not feminine. After entering this path I realised that an active love life is not a priority for me now and that I would postpone the search until after my priorities are dealt with. I'm still on dating sites but I'm not very active at all.

I'm a third sex male too and i feel like that this is because my soul was degenerated a bit, from my experience having this much feminility make me weak and shy, the only thing that could show a balance is that i have a lot of earth and fire. Love can wait until i first eliminate the bad things from my life and second i want a SS or at least someone that could become it. The only problem with me is that i have a really high libido and it's too much..i have to do a working to make It more normal or i can't stay without a boyfriend lol now i guess someone could say that i can find someone to have just sex with but i don't know if it works for me i'm scared that i will fall in love with the wrong person.

Postby Questioningtheworldasweknowit » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:52 pm

From what I've read, I'm not trans, because I have no real desire to get the sex change surgery. In reality, I'm actually Third sex. Because I do realize that I'm female with a lean towards masculine traits. So is that the answer I've been looking for?!

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:23 pm

I am posting this link here to assist in any that inquire about being twin soul.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150909082002/http://thirdsex666.weebly.com:80/en.html

As stated before when one reincarnates they reincarnate into the same sex and race. You cannot "choose" how you reincarnate as in you cannot be white and reincarnate black. In the same way someone straight cannot reincarnate homosexual. Therefore someone who is male cannot reincarnate into being female. This is due to the soul being the template of a person's existence. The body is the physical manifestation of what is already at the soul. Which is why when someone reincarnates they also carry what happened in the past life(ves) along with them.

As for having gender dysphoria and being unsure and such. My advice is to relax and meditate. If you calm down and ask yourself what you are with an open mind without expectation you will find answers. If you don't get an answer right now wait until later when you have a stronger third eye and intuition.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:43 am

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:I am posting this link here to assist in any that inquire about being twin soul.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150909082002/http://thirdsex666.weebly.com:80/en.html

As stated before when one reincarnates they reincarnate into the same sex and race. You cannot "choose" how you reincarnate as in you cannot be white and reincarnate black. In the same way someone straight cannot reincarnate homosexual. Therefore someone who is male cannot reincarnate into being female. This is due to the soul being the template of a person's existence. The body is the physical manifestation of what is already at the soul. Which is why when someone reincarnates they also carry what happened in the past life(ves) along with them.

As for having gender dysphoria and being unsure and such. My advice is to relax and meditate. If you calm down and ask yourself what you are with an open mind without expectation you will find answers. If you don't get an answer right now wait until later when you have a stronger third eye and intuition.

If you're quoting that website, than why didn't you read it properly? As someone of third sex, I have went through that site many times, and read it thoroughly.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150718140 ... exist.html

You are painting everything by a very broad brush here, and over generalizing thing, which is generally bad thing to do.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:52 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:I am posting this link here to assist in any that inquire about being twin soul.

the soul can riencanated as any gender race and form,the soul is light concousness and can not be classified to any character,race or gender,each reincanation male or female is essential for the souls experience in this physical plane,i have seen people who have riencanated as opposite gender in there past life before and many black gentiles has lived past lifes of white people,you can not classify the soul by gender or race so it can encanate as any life form it chooses,and yes. people choose their life encanation as it is essential for the souls journey to spiritual development.

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Larissa666 wrote:

If you're quoting that website, than why didn't you read it properly? As someone of third sex, I have went through that site many times, and read it thoroughly.

You are painting everything by a very broad brush here, and over generalizing thing, which is generally bad thing to do.

I'm not entirely sure of what you mean. Can you explain in more detail about what you found wrong about my post?

My post was meant to assist those that wanted to know more about twin souls by giving a website that some people wouldn't know about because it was taken down long ago but still contains useful information about the third sex.

The second part was because I wanted to address the issue about reincarnating into another sex stated by lucifer666.

The final piece of advice was because of the mentioning of questioning ones gender and such. This issue is something that originates in the mind and those sorts of things are solved by working on the mind. Therefore I mentioned meditating and opening the third eye because an empowered third eye gives the ability to understand. With it one will be able to understand themselves better therefore eliminating the feeling of gender dysphoria.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:26 pm

lucifer666 wrote:

Is it possible that this might be due to a past life that is trying to tell me something? It would make since if that were the case.
yes it might be from a past life,you choose your body before coming here although you may not know,people choose their families and sexes before reincanating,as that link i described to you says you have an advantage of being a third gender,i would like if you dont loose sight on this.from a spiritual point of view i would say your male and female energies are well balanced or need to be channeled as if you feel both male and female this means that your male and female energy is so intense that one does not dominate the other,this is good if your know how to channel the energy,but it can be very bad if you dont,as the world will not understand this and will just put you in one gender category instead which can not be good,in other way i think you should talk with the gods they should really know better[/quote] I don’t even know how you come up with this shit in your mind, are you a troll maybe?

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:58 pm

Aquarius wrote:
lucifer666 wrote:

yes it might be from a past life,you choose your body before coming here although you may not know,people choose their families and sexes before reincanating,as that link i described to you says you have an advantage of being a third gender,i would like if you dont loose sight on this.from a spiritual point of view i would say your male and female energies are well balanced or need to be channeled as if you feel both male and female this means that your male and female energy is so intense that one does not dominate the other,this is good if your know how to channel the energy,but it can be very bad if you dont,as the world will not understand this and will just put you in one gender category instead which can not be good,in other way i think you should talk with the gods they should really know better
I don’t even know how you come up with this shit in your mind, are you a troll maybe?[/quote]
and in what way do you mean...

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:06 pm

Aquarius wrote:
lucifer666 wrote:

yes it might be from a past life,you choose your body before coming here although you may not know,people choose their families and sexes before reincanating,as that link i described to you says you have an advantage of being a third gender,i would like if you dont loose sight on this.from a spiritual point of view i would say your male and female energies are well balanced or need to be channeled as if you feel both male and female this means that your male and female energy is so intense that one does not dominate the other,this is good if your know how to channel the energy,but it can be very bad if you dont,as the world will not understand this and will just put you in one gender category instead which can not be good,in other way i think you should talk with the gods they should really know better
I don’t even know how you come up with this shit in your mind, are you a troll maybe?[/quote]
i dont know much about the subject,that was justy best explanation,so troll...nope!

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:06 pm

lucifer666 wrote:

the soul can riencanated as any gender race and form,the soul is light concousness and can not be classified to any character,race or gender,each reincanation male or female is essential for the souls experience in this physical plane,i have seen people who have riencanated as opposite gender in there past life before and many black gentiles has lived past lifes of white people,you can not classify the soul by gender or race so it can encanate as any life form it chooses,and yes. people choose their life encanation as it is essential for the souls journey to spiritual development.

The soul is the template of ones existence. What you state is simply untrue. One can only reincarnate in ones own racial line. One reincarnates with the same sexual preference. One reincarnates as the same sex. One reincarnates as the same person because in the end you are still you and that doesn't change. The only change is upward progression or downward regression. You're karma carries with you through your lifetime. You're mistakes and you're successes carry with you through you're lifetime.

As explained earlier, the Soul has to have a body and has to reincarnate until it reaches the level it should. HP Mageson explained this in the "Metagenics" Sermon. The Soul can be fully expressed through a body in accordance to what the Real Soul is. For instance, one has to have a Human brain to be able to have a Human consciousness and so forth. The same goes for advanced parts of the mind and states of being, one has to have the nessescary "ground" upon on which everything will materialize and be achieved. The enemy while keeping their Race clean for this purpose and following strict racial policy, promotes bastardization of Gentile Races, as to where we will all be a soup and the individual Souls will not be able to reincarnate. They are doing this so that the Souls that are most advanced will, according to the enemy's hopes, not have bodies to come back and destroy them. This also includes everyone else. Thats why its important for everyone to sustain their Race, because through the Race do live the Souls of the dead of the Race. In a sense, when someone has a child, they are doing this to be able to reincarnate later into the same racial line. At least this is the healthy part flow of things, that the enemy tries to destroy. This is to ensure evolution of the Spiritual/Physical complex of our Gentile people. Our Adolf Hitler clearly stated that National Socialism is a religion in its essence. And this is our religion, Spiritual Satanism, Paganism - Our Gentile Religions. For beings against us who are aware of all these universal rules and laws of Race, this is a method of warfare that is being used against us. This is why in the deep spiritual level Communism is murderous and nerfarious and we are against this, because is a jewish weapon to enforce race mixing. The jews meanwhile as they pamper that shit down everyone else's throats, are having strict Racial laws in the otherwise "liberal" year of 2015, so strict as they blamed the Nazis to have. Do you see what they are doing now? You see where they are going and how deep the rabbit hole goes?

This above passage was taken directly from the Sermon "The Afterlife and Reincarnation" by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Not only has this topic been addressed in that sermon but also in many sermons written by HP Mageson on the topic. One example would be the sermon "The metaphysics of sexual union"

There have been many sermons and information researched provided regarding the soul.

There is a reason why the enemy bastardizes racial integrity and supports race mixing. For the same reason why someone cannot reincarnate into a different race, a person cannot reincarnate into a different sex. Its already mapped out in the soul.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:47 am

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:
lucifer666 wrote:

The soul is the template of ones existence. What you state is simply untrue. One can only reincarnate in ones own racial line. One reincarnates with the same sexual preference. One reincarnates as the same sex. One reincarnates as the same person because in the end you are still you and that doesn't change. The only change is upward progression or downward regression. You're karma carries with you through your lifetime. You're mistakes and you're successes carry with you through you're lifetime.

As explained earlier, the Soul has to have a body and has to reincarnate until it reaches the level it should. HP Mageson explained this in the "Metagenics" Sermon. The Soul can be fully expressed through a body in accordance to what the Real Soul is. For instance, one has to have a Human brain to be able to have a Human consciousness and so forth. The same goes for advanced parts of the mind and states of being, one has to have the nessescary "ground" upon on which everything will materialize and be achieved. The enemy while keeping their Race clean for this purpose and following strict racial policy, promotes bastardization of Gentile Races, as to where we will all be a soup and the individual Souls will not be able to reincarnate. They are doing this so that the Souls that are most advanced will, according to the enemy's hopes, not have bodies to come back and destroy them. This also includes everyone else. Thats why its important for everyone to sustain their Race, because through the Race do live the Souls of the dead of the Race. In a sense, when someone has a child, they are doing this to be able to reincarnate later into the same racial line. At least this is the healthy part flow of things, that the enemy tries to destroy. This is to ensure evolution of the Spiritual/Physical complex of our Gentile people. Our Adolf Hitler clearly stated that National Socialism is a religion in its essence. And this is our religion, Spiritual Satanism, Paganism - Our Gentile Religions. For beings against us who are aware of all these universal rules and laws of Race, this is a method of warfare that is being used against us. This is why in the deep spiritual level Communism is murderous and nerfarious and we are against this, because is a jewish weapon to enforce race mixing. The jews meanwhile as they pamper that shit down everyone else's throats, are having strict Racial laws in the otherwise "liberal" year of 2015, so strict as they blamed the Nazis to have. Do you see what they are doing now? You see where they are going and how deep the rabbit hole goes?

This above passage was taken directly from the Sermon "The Afterlife and Reincarnation" by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Not only has this topic been addressed in that sermon but also in many sermons written by HP Mageson on the topic. One example would be the sermon "The metaphysics of sexual union"

There have been many sermons and information researched provided regarding the soul.

There is a reason why the enemy bastardizes racial integrity and supports race mixing. For the same reason why someone cannot reincarnate into a different race, a person cannot reincarnate into a different sex. Its already mapped out in the soul.

you are soul,you are not your race or gender.race and gender is just a manifestation of the soul,the real you is the soul which is higher than all this,you can not define the soul with race and gender i have said this so many times,the soul is not energy,it is conciousness,it has no form...

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:12 am

the soul deos not belong to any race or gender.the reason why our souls are defferent from the jews is because the jews were created for a defferent purpose while we were created to grow spitually,the reptilians never crate race to have free will so the jews are only here to serve the reptilians,finish.we are defferent because we can assend while the jewish soul will detorate,or do not ascend as they are serving there reptilian masters,the making of a race is the gene not the soul,remember that the soul is connected with the body and mind and spirit,we blacks were created with the element of the physical so we have more physical attributes,but not the soul as the soul has all aributes and is not aspired to one.the soul takes the form and the character of its physical manifestation.but it its self can not be characterized as it is just it,it is whole on its own.satan and hes demons have the power to reincanate souls into a particular race and i guess it comes with spiritual development were we can reincanate our selves to the same race,but as for reincanation as a whole one can reincanate into any gender and race through out he/her life times.this it a true fact not just claim believes.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:51 am

Larissa666 wrote:

I'm not entirely sure of what you mean. Can you explain in more detail about what you found wrong about my post?

My post was meant to assist those that wanted to know more about twin souls by giving a website that some people wouldn't know about because it was taken down long ago but still contains useful information about the third sex.

The second part was because I wanted to address the issue about reincarnating into another sex stated by lucifer666.

The final piece of advice was because of the mentioning of questioning ones gender and such. This issue is something that originates in the mind and those sorts of things are solved by working on the mind. Therefore I mentioned meditating and opening the third eye because an empowered third eye gives the ability to understand. With it one will be able to understand themselves better therefore eliminating the feeling of gender dysphoria.

"Issue originating within the mind".

Wonderful! Are you gonna say how trans* folks are just "fucked up in the head"? Maybe suggest them to just be "how the gawd made them"? Oh, you can quote some bible verse too?

Please, I seriously do hope that you haven't expressed yourself correctly. Otherwise, that is just horrible. There are trans* people here who are reading this forum, what should they think when they see yourself calling them just "mentally fucked up"? Would be much less important if it was true, but it isn't. Confusion can exist, and make someone do wrong things and suffer, that's for sure, but as I have already said, you're over generalizing things here by putting everything under same umbrella. Trans* folks exist, their identity is unique, and they are not just "fucked up in the head". They have existed since Father Satan has made us, see how Goddess Inanna had trans priests back in the day. There is evidence out there, a ton of it. You just have too look. Although precise accounts of such people are impossible to reconstruct completely, one can get overall picture of those people and their service to Inanna, whom She has guided and protected.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:05 am

And do not mix apples and oranges here, I have never said anything about racial identity which is unchangeable, we are talking about sexual identity of the member of same race. Nothing cross-racial New Age bullshit here.

You're saying that body is the manifestation of soul, but completely oversee that soul can be corrupted over time, collect too much karmic garbage and filth, imbalance due to various factors which can make one manifest the way that shouldn't be manifested. Then there are enemy curses, and enemy loves to hurt Gentiles as much as possible.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:19 am

collecting karmic depth,does not mean you cant reincanated to a defferent race,if one can riencanate as king,slave,knight or servant through out his life time,why wont one riencanate to a deffernt race or gender,it is essencial for your karmic depth,like i said i have seen this,and i am not just making personal assumptions,if you can only reincanate as one race then what about souls who have reincanated as mixed races,does it mean they have always been mixed race,no.or the jews who were created by the reptilians and also have souls,i am not saying one can not riencanate as the same race but this is not the only case,as the soul is eternal it is not aspired by one race,the soul will always exist through out time,it has no begining or end

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:49 am

Larissa666 wrote:And do not mix apples and oranges here, I have never said anything about racial identity which is unchangeable, we are talking about sexual identity of the member of same race. Nothing cross-racial New Age bullshit here.

You're saying that body is the manifestation of soul, but completely oversee that soul can be corrupted over time, collect too much karmic garbage and filth, imbalance due to various factors which can make one manifest the way that shouldn't be manifested. Then there are enemy curses, and enemy loves to hurt Gentiles as much as possible.

the soul has always exited before race was created.your soul is eternal,if a race should go extinct the soul dosn't go extinct with it.this whole bussiness of identifying soul with race is not proper and its just confusion,their are defferent attributes that makes up a race,your element,nature,gene pool,and structure.the soul is formless.read priestess maxines articule in soul,you see the soul is light and it has no shape,not your astral body or your mental body

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:42 pm

I gave more time and precious energy to this thread than it deserves. Gonna go do smarter things with it instead.

Larissa over and out.

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Larissa666 wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:

Wonderful! Are you gonna say how trans* folks are just "fucked up in the head"? Maybe suggest them to just be "how the gawd made them"? Oh, you can quote some bible verse too?

Please, I seriously do hope that you haven't expressed yourself correctly. Otherwise, that is just horrible. There are trans* people here who are reading this forum, what should they think when they see yourself calling them just "mentally fucked up"? Would be much less important if it was true, but it isn't. Confusion can exist, and make someone do wrong things and suffer, that's for sure, but as I have already said, you're over generalizing things here by putting everything under same umbrella. Trans* folks exist, their identity is unique, and they are not just "fucked up in the head". They have existed since Father Satan has made us, see how Goddess Inanna had trans priests back in the day. There is evidence out there, a ton of it. You just have too look. Although precise accounts of such people are impossible to reconstruct completely, one can get overall picture of those people and their service to Inanna, whom She has guided and protected.

I never once stated nor inferred in any of my posts that the third sex/ trans folk do not exist.

Problems of the spirit should be resolved by working on the spirit. The same can be said with problems in the mind and in the body. Problems of the lower realm can also be solved by working on the higher realms if one has power for example healing spells work on the higher plane but heals physical injuries. In this specific case I addressed Gender dysphoria which is confusion of one's gender. Confusion is a problem that originates in the mind. A method to solve this is through knowledge and understanding of the self. With knowledge confusion is eliminated. Hence why I stated meditating on the Third Eye and meditation on the self. The third sex isn't something easily defined in the physical as its something in the soul.

Mental problems isn't just retardation. It can refer to memory problems, anxiety, emotional problems, etc. What else would I call gender dysphoria? It sure isn't a physical problem. Not addressing or identifying mental problems is a sure way to essentially screw yourself over.

Larissa666 wrote:And do not mix apples and oranges here, I have never said anything about racial identity which is unchangeable, we are talking about sexual identity of the member of same race. Nothing cross-racial New Age bullshit here.

The body is a manifestation of the soul. I did not overlook anything. Anything corrupted, anything accumulated is also manifested. I stated race because for the same reason race cannot be changed, sexual orientation and the sex you are born as cannot be changed. This I said in an earlier post on this thread.

If one sees a change in their sexual orientation it just means that they misunderstood what it was.

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:01 pm

lucifer666 wrote:

the soul has always exited before race was created.your soul is eternal,if a race should go extinct the soul dosn't go extinct with it.this whole bussiness of identifying soul with race is not proper and its just confusion,their are defferent attributes that makes up a race,your element,nature,gene pool,and structure.the soul is formless.read priestess maxines articule in soul,you see the soul is light and it has no shape,not your astral body or your mental body

The soul for one thing is not eternal. It is energy and it can dissipate if not properly worked on. For what reason do we perform daily power meditation. For what reason do we empower the soul daily. It's because if we don't the soul degrades. If the soul is not worked on it dissipates and thus one's existence is permanently loss. The whole point of the magnum opus is to make sure this doesn't happen.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:06 pm

lucifer666 wrote:

Light is a form of energy. The soul is an energy construct with a peculiar architecture. Human souls were engineered by Satan in the 5th dimension. They're bound to sex and race. Stop spreading misinformation and confusing the newbie with your Wiccan crap and get real.

Also, the soul is NOT eternal. Everything as an expiry rate in the universe, excluding the universe itself. The purpose of the Magnum Opus is first to conquer spiritual immortality, then to achieve physical immortal. If you're not knowledgeable and do not have the understanding to get those things, stop arguing. Or are you troll? In which case, get the fuck or you'll be destroyed,

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:31 pm

Aquarius wrote:
lucifer666 wrote:Is it possible that this might be due to a past life that is trying to tell me something? It would make since if that were the case.
I don’t even know how you come up with this shit in your mind, are you a troll maybe?

Reincarnation is an unconscious event.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:04 am

The fact is race is in the soul the body is a garment of the soul and reflects the soul in the material realm. You can see just how astrology affects the persons appearances this is in the soul. The ancients wrote about the fact race is in the soul. The body and soul are part of each other and the same template. Maybe you should listen to the truth people are telling you here and not fruity new agers on utube.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:07 am

Energy is consciousness the entire universe is based on this fact. So race and gender are manifestations of the soul.....which means they are part of the soul but somehow having nothing to do with what manifests them....... Your whole argument contradicts itself. This is the problem with people who argue from Christianity ideology as you are. You are trapped in the double think.

lucifer666 wrote:[you are soul,you are not your race or gender.race and gender is just a manifestation of the soul,the real you is the soul which is higher than all this,you can not define the soul with race and gender i have said this so many times,the soul is not energy,it is conciousness,it has no form...

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:18 am

Larissa666 wrote:

I never once stated nor inferred in any of my posts that the third sex/ trans folk do not exist.

Problems of the spirit should be resolved by working on the spirit. The same can be said with problems in the mind and in the body. Problems of the lower realm can also be solved by working on the higher realms if one has power for example healing spells work on the higher plane but heals physical injuries. In this specific case I addressed Gender dysphoria which is confusion of one's gender. Confusion is a problem that originates in the mind. A method to solve this is through knowledge and understanding of the self. With knowledge confusion is eliminated. Hence why I stated meditating on the Third Eye and meditation on the self. The third sex isn't something easily defined in the physical as its something in the soul.

Mental problems isn't just retardation. It can refer to memory problems, anxiety, emotional problems, etc. What else would I call gender dysphoria? It sure isn't a physical problem. Not addressing or identifying mental problems is a sure way to essentially screw yourself over.

The body is a manifestation of the soul. I did not overlook anything. Anything corrupted, anything accumulated is also manifested. I stated race because for the same reason race cannot be changed, sexual orientation and the sex you are born as cannot be changed. This I said in an earlier post on this thread.

If one sees a change in their sexual orientation it just means that they misunderstood what it was.

Zeffie, I have nothing anymore to say to you. I wanted you to clarify if you really think that trans folks are just retarded individuals who don't know what they really are, or I might have misunderstood you, and you have clearly indeed confirmed that your opinion is that they are just confused retards and nothing else.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:36 am

Trans people are just the third sex. A lot of them don't get this so they think they have to all this or that. Many stop the transitioning and just live as twin souled people in general. This balances them out.

lucifer666

Postby lucifer666 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:26 am

Stormblood wrote:
lucifer666 wrote:

Light is a form of energy. The soul is an energy construct with a peculiar architecture. Human souls were engineered by Satan in the 5th dimension. They're bound to sex and race. Stop spreading misinformation and confusing the newbie with your Wiccan crap and get real.

Also, the soul is NOT eternal. Everything as an expiry rate in the universe, excluding the universe itself. The purpose of the Magnum Opus is first to conquer spiritual immortality, then to achieve physical immortal. If you're not knowledgeable and do not have the understanding to get those things, stop arguing. Or are you troll? In which case, get the fuck or you'll be destroyed,

the soul is not energy point of correction the soul is higher than energy,only the other bodies are energy,however i will stop auguring becausr i see you have an inferior understanding about things,do you think the soul can die,do you think you can go away from existance,then i guess you have christain point of view.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:42 am

Questioningtheworldasweknowit wrote:From what I've read, I'm not trans, because I have no real desire to get the sex change surgery. In reality, I'm actually Third sex. Because I do realize that I'm female with a lean towards masculine traits. So is that the answer I've been looking for?!

Many transsexual people never medically transition or seek it for various reasons. Its even stated by a trans person in the Third Sex JoS PDF that Transexuality goes into the metaphysical realm, taking hormones and having surgeries is what the Jews want people to do because it adds problems on top of problems. From my own personal experience on being trans, it is not a feeling or thinking thing, its simply a being. With men and women, they do not feel or think they are one, they simply just are a man or woman. Its the same thing with trans.

Larissa666 wrote:

Just as a note gender dysphoria does not = trans, being born transsexual and experiencing gender dysphoria are 2 different things. Trans is not confusion of your gender its literally just being a man born with a vagina or vice versa...
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.