Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Removing Health Issues" or "Freeing The Soul" for trauma.

hailourtruegod

This is a bit personal but whatever it's important.

So I've been going at it pretty decent at working to get rid of sexual trauma that I experienced as a kid but I would like to know what day would be better for to start another working to get rid of this? I've done it for days that are good for both in the past but I'd like to know what the experienced think what date would it be better to start another Munka working. On the dates for freeing the soul or removing health issues? Both makes sense to me honestly.

hailourtruegod said:

So I've been going at it pretty decent at working to get rid of sexual trauma that I experienced as a kid but I would like to know what day would be better for to start another working to get rid of this? I've done it for days that are good for both in the past but I'd like to know what the experienced think what date would it be better to start another Munka working. On the dates for freeing the soul or removing health issues? Both makes sense to me honestly.
Freeing the soul. And use Wunjo instead because from the way you worded it, these are sexual traumas, and not sexual hangups. Wunjo works great to heal traumas gently. :)

Shael said:
hailourtruegod said:

Freeing the soul. And use Wunjo instead because from the way you worded it, these are sexual traumas, and not sexual hangups. Wunjo works great to heal traumas gently. :)

My affirmation involves "sexual trauma" and "sexual hang ups" as logically there has been hang ups due to the trauma. I should of mentioned that and I had a feeling that I should when i wrote the post so that's my mistake.

hailourtruegod said:
My affirmation involves "sexual trauma" and "sexual hang ups" as logically there has been hang ups due to the trauma. I should of mentioned that and I had a feeling that I should when i wrote the post so that's my mistake.
No no, that's completely fine. It doesn't change anything really. For maximum effect you would first focus fully on healing the traumas, and only later on do something to heal the hangups (if they are even still there at this point).
I would imagine that healing the root trauma will also free you of the majority of hangups that it may have created. :)

hailourtruegod said:
Ah, I clicked "submit" too early on my follow-up message just now. I meant to also say that dates for psychic healing would be great for these kinds of workings, too, as it deals with your psyche and the traumas it has sustained.

Ansuz is great! Ive used it twice and it worked like a bomb! Trust me. Ansuz absolutely rocks!

hailourtruegod said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back