Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Products from Israel must be labeled, EU court rules

Larissa666

Maybe small, but still nice victory for every Gentile living in Europe who does not want their crap.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/12/products-israeli-settlements-labelled-eu-court

Remember, in many countries, most European counties especially, it is against the law to promote the idea of not buying a product from israel. If you hypothetically write a comment here considering the idea of not buying a product because it is being sold by israel, you can be put in prison. Because as you all know, the you-know-whos are so extremely delicate and weak, and hurting the feelings of one of them is the worst crime in the whole world. So good to know about this news, but be careful what you say about it.

checks date It's not the 1st of April. Wow. The European jewnion's creator is marking its own faeces with a blue and white flag, identifying itself for the Goyim to be caught-out with not buying those products. My, oh, my.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back