Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just a little bit on RTR's

Azorm

I was slacking a bit for few last months, would do one or two, now I really feel bad about it. Tho I was doing them more on important dates, especially on Yom Kippur.
Last Yom Kippur really fucking blew me away with intensity of energies and emotions. It was a mixture of most gruesome and rotten enemy energies and warm and positive energies raised by us, then you could feel the curses dissipating slowly.

It was really amazing to feel how it's all fading away from others and from me. For me it was one of the best dates ever, ever while being attacked like crazy from the enemy I could feel easily how tons and tons of curses are being destroyed in me, like heavy chains dropped on the floor and someone relased me to the light of the day. I opened my eyes and I was blinded by the intense sunlight. Just how nice it is to be relased, to live, to see, to escape all that hatred of that world of the shadows that enemy condemned us to live in. Chained like animals and blinded, tortured and forced to act like a beasts, stripped away from the Gods like little kids from their mother's arms and thrown away in the dungeons. At first I was suprised, I needed some time to get used to be free but also to the pain now I see others are left behind still, chained.

People acting like a fools. Deluded and brainwashed, full of negative energy, slaves of their karmas and of their jewish masters. I see them and I have to turn my head away from them so often. Even looking at them hurts and their negativity and bad energy is lowering my vibration, putting bad emotions and thoughts in my head. Don't look too much at them. Do void or just radiate with positive energy until they barely can be felt anymore.

I was visiting my blood family before a week or two. It was crazy how much things have changed. I thought I am imagining some stuff but I am not. It could be easily felt how my blood family changed, how RTR's destroyed curses in them. Their whole energy changed and they were much positive. They almost had that Satanic vibe. They talked almost like true pagans and they were happy, they were supportive of me and enemy was losing control over them. Turns around, pay attention more..and hey, I see it clearly what we have done. Whole energy in the air has changed. Everyone is affected at this point and will either will be freed, or will get destroyed together with the enemy. Gods are carrying the energy of the RTR's to the people who they think are more important or who are close to us often in some way. I realized it now. Lot of members from my blood family after last yom kippur are carrying pagan vibe and it can be felt by everyone they changed even more than others.

Focusing RTR sometimes on yourself, on your chakras or to others could really help in my opinion. I tried it already on others too and it seems to be working.

I also noticed how enemy destroyed natural vibration of our planet. Just by focusing on the ground you can feel that something is wrong. It's altered, whole energy of our planet is changed so it affects us negatively. They placed their religious buildings on important points on ley lines and connected it to the Saturn as we already know here. Whole electromagnetic field of Earth is altered and programmed to make us numb and dumb, to make it hard to get rid if the curses or to communicate with the Gods. The more you clean the soul and the more you do RTRs the easier is to get away from the effects of the enemy's astral grid and less you will be affected by the negative effects of the Saturn. The higher your vibration is the less you will be controlled by the enemy and it you will start "awakening".

I just want to say that we done great job and that Gods are really with us and are helping our close ones too. Change is evident and soon even more people will come to us. I will definitely do more RTRs from now on. It's really worth it. Sometimes I imagine blue Satanic fire on some of their important religious places. The fire and energy that cuts the links to the ground and to the enemy thoughform. Then I imagine it all destroyed. I keep imagining all the Jews burning. And my favourite is to imagine their pissraeli flag burning and our Gods coming back. Total freedom and liberation of our planet. We can do it guys!

Hail Satan!

Azorm said:
I was slacking a bit for few last months, would do one or two, now I really feel bad about it. Tho I was doing them more on important dates, especially on Yom Kippur.
Last Yom Kippur really fucking blew me away with intensity of energies and emotions. It was a mixture of most gruesome and rotten enemy energies and warm and positive energies raised by us, then you could feel the curses dissipating slowly.

It was really amazing to feel how it's all fading away from others and from me. For me it was one of the best dates ever, ever while being attacked like crazy from the enemy I could feel easily how tons and tons of curses are being destroyed in me, like heavy chains dropped on the floor and someone relased me to the light of the day. I opened my eyes and I was blinded by the intense sunlight. Just how nice it is to be relased, to live, to see, to escape all that hatred of that world of the shadows that enemy condemned us to live in. Chained like animals and blinded, tortured and forced to act like a beasts, stripped away from the Gods like little kids from their mother's arms and thrown away in the dungeons. At first I was suprised, I needed some time to get used to be free but also to the pain now I see others are left behind still, chained.

People acting like a fools. Deluded and brainwashed, full of negative energy, slaves of their karmas and of their jewish masters. I see them and I have to turn my head away from them so often. Even looking at them hurts and their negativity and bad energy is lowering my vibration, putting bad emotions and thoughts in my head. Don't look too much at them. Do void or just radiate with positive energy until they barely can be felt anymore.

I was visiting my blood family before a week or two. It was crazy how much things have changed. I thought I am imagining some stuff but I am not. It could be easily felt how my blood family changed, how RTR's destroyed curses in them. Their whole energy changed and they were much positive. They almost had that Satanic vibe. They talked almost like true pagans and they were happy, they were supportive of me and enemy was losing control over them. Turns around, pay attention more..and hey, I see it clearly what we have done. Whole energy in the air has changed. Everyone is affected at this point and will either will be freed, or will get destroyed together with the enemy. Gods are carrying the energy of the RTR's to the people who they think are more important or who are close to us often in some way. I realized it now. Lot of members from my blood family after last yom kippur are carrying pagan vibe and it can be felt by everyone they changed even more than others.

Focusing RTR sometimes on yourself, on your chakras or to others could really help in my opinion. I tried it already on others too and it seems to be working.

I also noticed how enemy destroyed natural vibration of our planet. Just by focusing on the ground you can feel that something is wrong. It's altered, whole energy of our planet is changed so it affects us negatively. They placed their religious buildings on important points on ley lines and connected it to the Saturn as we already know here. Whole electromagnetic field of Earth is altered and programmed to make us numb and dumb, to make it hard to get rid if the curses or to communicate with the Gods. The more you clean the soul and the more you do RTRs the easier is to get away from the effects of the enemy's astral grid and less you will be affected by the negative effects of the Saturn. The higher your vibration is the less you will be controlled by the enemy and it you will start "awakening".

I just want to say that we done great job and that Gods are really with us and are helping our close ones too. Change is evident and soon even more people will come to us. I will definitely do more RTRs from now on. It's really worth it. Sometimes I imagine blue Satanic fire on some of their important religious places. The fire and energy that cuts the links to the ground and to the enemy thoughform. Then I imagine it all destroyed. I keep imagining all the Jews burning. And my favourite is to imagine their pissraeli flag burning and our Gods coming back. Total freedom and liberation of our planet. We can do it guys!

Hail Satan!
exact same experience and timing and yours.
People acting like a fools. Deluded and brainwashed, full of negative energy, slaves of their karmas and of their jewish masters. after doing rtrs on yom kippur i felt the need to save everyone too but then i had an experience. the knowledge we found is through our own effort and interest. a sense of feeling inside that humans are much more than animals. and if we can find it so can everyone else. its their own lack of beleif in something higher than money and the 3 curses on humanity. if they are so gullible to beleive everything they read , there is not much we can do but to cut off and destory their source of damnation.
I keep imagining all the Jews burning.same.
And my favourite is to imagine their pissraeli flag burning. same
hail satan
hail the satanic races

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back