Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to create a sigil to a spirit?

Sananda

I want to create a sigil to powerful spirit I know that has no sigil. and wanted me to create one for her.
so how to draw a sigil for a demon? can I just draw something then ask my Guardian Demon to activate it to this demon??

I am trying to do draw some sigils and I think it's most important to focus on Demons energy, then to try to get some pictures in the head if possible how would it look like and then try to copy that on paper/photoshop or whatever. Keep it simple. Try to feel the energy of her from the sigil. Try to make it 100% accurate if possible ( the energy ). When you meditate on it you should feel the connection deepeing and it should be easier to communicate... Ask her to send you some pictures in your mind on how would it look like. It doesn't have to be the same as you see on JoS, it can be even more simple, some simple shapes, maybe even shape of an animal or some object, or just few circles, lines, but you should feel it working.

Jupiter said:
I want to create a sigil to powerful spirit I know that has no sigil. and wanted me to create one for her.
so how to draw a sigil for a demon? can I just draw something then ask my Guardian Demon to activate it to this demon??
Be careful with these things as it's also possible you're just talking with the enemy. Azorm's method will work for a simple sigil, but if you draw a sigil on instruction of an enemy entity you will connect into their shitty energies every time you use it. If you do decide to try creating a sigil, thoroughly and level-headedly examine it once you are done, and if the energies of it feel "off", or "bad", even the slightest bit, you should likely not use it. Take care.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back