Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews trying to start a war again?

Shael

Just heard that apparently the jews launched some missile attack on a Palestinian leader, or something like that.

Anyone got more info? Just the usual jews being jews, or is this smth bigger they are trying to pull?

Shael said:
Just heard that apparently the jews launched some missile attack on a Palestinian leader, or something like that.

Anyone got more info? Just the usual jews being jews, or is this smth bigger they are trying to pull?
These things keep happening on their border. They apparently killed some leader or something . It's a genocide happening right before our eyes and the world doesn't give a shit. Because muh Jews Muh Antisemitic Holocaust.
https://www.npr.org/2019/11/12/778506421/rockets-rain-on-gaza-and-israel-after-airstrike-kills-militant-leader

What else is new?

According to israel, Iran has been "exactly 6 months away from developing big rockets that they aren't allowed to have" for about 15 years now. So is it 6 months or is it 20 years? Really got good timing on that one.

Shael said:

I believe so. Lately, they have been trying to start it where ever a little tension arises. Noticed it many times between India Pakistan and even China but have failed because of the Final RTR.
We need to keep up with the Final RTR.

Hail Satan

Although it's M.O. 101 all the time just for shits and giggles plus Yinnon plan(Eretz Yisrael) plus on top of that shekelberging, shekelsteining, and also just hiding information and drowning people in propaganda to avoid the goyim is knowing.

The sheer fact is it's gonna get worse in the next few months. Over the holidays of winter they usually try not to start anything until about Purim -> Pesach region of time.

For example don't remember if it was Spring of 2017 or Spring of 2018 but we got interrupted with anti-war 1, 2, and 3 rituals for preventing a war in Middle East. We were supposed to do the Kundalini RTR rituals during those times so we missed out on 2 or 3 days before HP.Cobra said okay guys back to normal RTRs. I also recall during that time not sure of it was Spring '17 or '18 I believe HP Cobra said we should do the Kol Nidre rituals for 4 days as astrologically speaking they were almost perfect dates for that kind of ritual, which we did.

So really the next few months is critical. Particularly as it nears Spring. Most combat starts up in the spring region of time whereby the coldness of winter is wanning or has wanned. So remember it's not just all the time which they are just for shits and giggles major shit is gonna start probably by Purim time period.

It also kinda begs the question what the hannukah offensive does. Although hannukah is tied to 9, permanence with an emphasis on endings. It begs the question what it does connecting with future holidays of the enemy time period and working to create wars.

So really just keep up the final-RTR nothing extreme simple 2-5 RTR per day and when certain holidays come crank up the amount the day before, during, and afterwards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back