Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trance Experience

ahana666

Hi, this night I had a pretty nice experience with training my ability to go in trance.

I tried a new method :

I tried to generate a cycle of energy going up and down my arms, I could feel that energy and I could visualize it too, it was an electric-type of blue.

At a certain point, the energy was too much to be only in my arms, but I decided to generate more energy until I couldn't hold it anymore, then, when my arms where pulsing and the energy was too much for me to hold, I started to feel a huge vibration all over my body like an earthquake.

I had a big big big vibration going on in all of my body, it felt like I was going at a very high speed, It was kinda hard to hold, because I was going so fast that It was actually making me kinda of dizzy.

Then, at a certain point I could hear a nois, it was exactly a 423 hz tone sinewave, and then, the " earthquake " in my body stopped.

I felt myself in another place, my body wasn't there with me.

I could feel myself in a BIG space.

Then, I stopped the session.

ahana666 said:
Hi, this night I had a pretty nice experience with training my ability to go in trance.

I tried a new method :

I tried to generate a cycle of energy going up and down my arms, I could feel that energy and I could visualize it too, it was an electric-type of blue.

At a certain point, the energy was too much to be only in my arms, but I decided to generate more energy until I couldn't hold it anymore, then, when my arms where pulsing and the energy was too much for me to hold, I started to feel a huge vibration all over my body like an earthquake.

I had a big big big vibration going on in all of my body, it felt like I was going at a very high speed, It was kinda hard to hold, because I was going so fast that It was actually making me kinda of dizzy.

Then, at a certain point I could hear a nois, it was exactly a 423 hz tone sinewave, and then, the " earthquake " in my body stopped.

I felt myself in another place, my body wasn't there with me.

I could feel myself in a BIG space.

Then, I stopped the session.

That's a good sign, keep up and you will do it.

Definitely a positive experience indeed and something I'll think about next time I'm working on trying to enter a trance. I'm just curious, how did you know the exact frequency of the soundwave you heard? Do you have one of those abilities with pitch or do you think that ties into the experience you were having?

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Definitely a positive experience indeed and something I'll think about next time I'm working on trying to enter a trance. I'm just curious, how did you know the exact frequency of the soundwave you heard? Do you have one of those abilities with pitch or do you think that ties into the experience you were having?

I used to listen to 432hz tones binaural some time ago, and I can remeber sounds very well when associated with colors, I have synesthesia

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back