Trance Experience

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
ahana666

Trance Experience

Postby ahana666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:39 am

Hi, this night I had a pretty nice experience with training my ability to go in trance.

I tried a new method :

I tried to generate a cycle of energy going up and down my arms, I could feel that energy and I could visualize it too, it was an electric-type of blue.

At a certain point, the energy was too much to be only in my arms, but I decided to generate more energy until I couldn't hold it anymore, then, when my arms where pulsing and the energy was too much for me to hold, I started to feel a huge vibration all over my body like an earthquake.

I had a big big big vibration going on in all of my body, it felt like I was going at a very high speed, It was kinda hard to hold, because I was going so fast that It was actually making me kinda of dizzy.

Then, at a certain point I could hear a nois, it was exactly a 423 hz tone sinewave, and then, the " earthquake " in my body stopped.

I felt myself in another place, my body wasn't there with me.

I could feel myself in a BIG space.

Then, I stopped the session.

Larissa666

Re: Trance Experience

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:26 pm

ahana666 wrote:Hi, this night I had a pretty nice experience with training my ability to go in trance.

I tried a new method :

I tried to generate a cycle of energy going up and down my arms, I could feel that energy and I could visualize it too, it was an electric-type of blue.

At a certain point, the energy was too much to be only in my arms, but I decided to generate more energy until I couldn't hold it anymore, then, when my arms where pulsing and the energy was too much for me to hold, I started to feel a huge vibration all over my body like an earthquake.

I had a big big big vibration going on in all of my body, it felt like I was going at a very high speed, It was kinda hard to hold, because I was going so fast that It was actually making me kinda of dizzy.

Then, at a certain point I could hear a nois, it was exactly a 423 hz tone sinewave, and then, the " earthquake " in my body stopped.

I felt myself in another place, my body wasn't there with me.

I could feel myself in a BIG space.

Then, I stopped the session.

That's a good sign, keep up and you will do it.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Powstanie Pogańskie

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:52 am

Definitely a positive experience indeed and something I'll think about next time I'm working on trying to enter a trance. I'm just curious, how did you know the exact frequency of the soundwave you heard? Do you have one of those abilities with pitch or do you think that ties into the experience you were having?
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.

Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

ahana666

Postby ahana666 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:23 pm

Powstanie Pogańskie wrote:Definitely a positive experience indeed and something I'll think about next time I'm working on trying to enter a trance. I'm just curious, how did you know the exact frequency of the soundwave you heard? Do you have one of those abilities with pitch or do you think that ties into the experience you were having?

I used to listen to 432hz tones binaural some time ago, and I can remeber sounds very well when associated with colors, I have synesthesia