Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Attention required for MANAZ Rune with mercury retro?

sonnenkraft

Negative side aspects , is it inappropriate at this time
receiving warning signals ?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
For any working that you do at any time, your attention is always required. How could you do anything if you don't pay attention?

Currently i need it for a project actually working with team of 4 members
mannaz is related to intelligence, forethought and creative skills and abilities and social things in general
what if a lot of things appeared during doing the project like one of the member will quit
since he his liar or he wants to steal the idea,or people turning away from me or project failure
ANYTHING NEGATIVE

does it comes by default with manaz rune

sonnenkraft said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
For any working that you do at any time, your attention is always required. How could you do anything if you don't pay attention?

Currently i need it for a project actually working with team of 4 members
mannaz is related to intelligence, forethought and creative skills and abilities and social things in general
what if a lot of things appeared during doing the project like one of the member will quit
since he his liar or he wants to steal the idea,or people turning away from me or project failure
ANYTHING NEGATIVE

does it comes by default with manaz rune
Runes are not a replacement for using your own brain and knowing whether or not you can trust someone.

isn't runes are there to guide us through our problems by showing us what is likely to happen giving suggesting how we should behave if the event comes to pass, Like an astrological chart
or just these Runes simply can change radically, depending on my own perspective and my thoughts
that has been imbued on to the rune .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back