Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Observation on lab grown meat

HailSatanForever

A similar post I found on here about this was https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23489&p=102071&hilit=impossible+burger#p102071 . I felt prompted to speak up about this because of an article I came across:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/nov/10/3d-printed-meat-european-restaurant-menus-environment

you'll see what I mean when you give it a quick read.
"Eshchar Ben-Shitrit, co-founder and CEO of Israeli firm Redefine Meat"
and
"The technology for 3D-printed meat is improving rapidly. Last month, another Israeli firm, Aleph Farms, printed meat produced from cow muscle cells on the International Space Station. The company says its meat will be on general sale a few years from now."

Picturing people consuming lab grown meat or 3D printed "meats" coming from "Nespresso-style cartridges" just really makes you think of Soylent Green. As time progresses and people buy the replacement over the real thing due to it being cheaper and eventually phasing out the consumption of unprocessed meat.

Another quick note I'd like to point out in case anyone may be unaware - news came out a few months ago that the Impossible Burger is highly carcinogenic. https://www.organicconsumers.org/news/impossible-burger-attacks-moms-publishing-pesticide-results

This artificial stuff is missing its photonic energy, which is basically what all energy intake boils down to. Same thing with GMO fruits. They might have more mass, but the actual photonic energy packed within them is less, therefore less nourishing. I imagine the same will be true here. Humans have a bad habit of trying to substitute nature and then getting bit in the butt by unintended consequences.

I would so love this to work, idea of us getting enough nutrients, and no one having to die for that to happen sounds so amazing.

But it is just impossible dream, it looks like it is actually bad for us, and as I can see, jews are behind it. \

So, never gonna happen.

It did not escape my attention from day 1 of all the vegan shilling that these 'startups' all came from Tel-Aviv. They claim the cells for this fake meat are simply extracted from the cells of an (alive) cow's rump, and that the other one (the 'plant based' meat) is made out of soy heme. I highly doubt it. Frankly, this could be human meat, blood or god knows what else, for all we know. Or in the best case scenario, doused in plastics to act as filler.

Many have also noted, McDonalds and other 'beef' burgers already do not contain real meat. In addition, vegan fast foods and processed foods have been linked to higher incidence of heart disease, stroke, cancer than the usual omnivorous kind, which is bad enough. Soylent has also been implicated in causing health problems.

AVOID FAST FOOD AND AVOID FAKE MEATS OF ANY KIND.

HP Maxine told us a few years ago the gods have warned in advance to also avoid any food product from China.

This is too disgusting... I do not want to eat fake meat for fucking sake :x

Well when the entire planet is transformed into a chinese communist death camp, and every gentile is just one of the 2800 slaves to some guy, they aren't going to be feeding us good food. They aren't going to be giving us beef, it's too expensive. They're going to be feeding us dogfood or garbage, after all, we're all just worthless farm animal goyim anyway. Remember, dogfood is often made from grounded up euthanized old pets, and roadkill, and cancer growths cut off from farm animals. All kinds of garbage like that. They blend it up together into dogfood pellets. That is basically the exact same way they want to feed all of us.

Remember when those communist news and media influencers were trying to get everyone to start eating bugs, because of "global warming"? They said that cows cause global warming and are too bad for the environment, and it's so easy to grow millions of bugs in a container, so in the next few years they're going to get everyone in the world to switch to just eating bugs. They were going to have everybody eating a paste that comes in a tube, and it's a slime made of ground up bugs. Why would they waste all the money and effort to feed us good food? Gentiles are all just worthless garbage, so we're going to be fed worthless garbage, because you are what you eat. But they thought it would be too hard to convince everyone to start eating bugs, because it's an "Evil white-person imaginary social construct" to not eat bugs, or some dumb communist shit like that. So they needed to find other ways to get us to stop eating meat, and to eat cheap garbage instead. So if the gentiles want to eat meat, just give them fake meat made from fetal stem cells, and cancer, and bugs and plant protein. Fuck it, just blend all that shit up and call it a burger. Impossible Whopper right there. Just make some fake shit, and the retarded gentile will accept whatever you tell them.

HailSatanForever said:
A similar post I found on here about this was https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23489&p=102071&hilit=impossible+burger#p102071 . I felt prompted to speak up about this because of an article I came across:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/nov/10/3d-printed-meat-european-restaurant-menus-environment

you'll see what I mean when you give it a quick read.
"Eshchar Ben-Shitrit, co-founder and CEO of Israeli firm Redefine Meat"
and
"The technology for 3D-printed meat is improving rapidly. Last month, another Israeli firm, Aleph Farms, printed meat produced from cow muscle cells on the International Space Station. The company says its meat will be on general sale a few years from now."

Picturing people consuming lab grown meat or 3D printed "meats" coming from "Nespresso-style cartridges" just really makes you think of Soylent Green. As time progresses and people buy the replacement over the real thing due to it being cheaper and eventually phasing out the consumption of unprocessed meat.

Another quick note I'd like to point out in case anyone may be unaware - news came out a few months ago that the Impossible Burger is highly carcinogenic. https://www.organicconsumers.org/news/impossible-burger-attacks-moms-publishing-pesticide-results
The idea itself is good, but science is far from that. It's an illusion. They are cultivating plant cells, masking their taste and appearance with genetic engineering. It's vegetable with a meat mask. Scientists must focus on animal and non-plant cells. They must study the animal cell to understand what it needs to reproduce and make an artificial and industrial condition to produce real, non-vegetable meat disguised as meat. Science is far behind to create. We still use oil cars. Science must develop, free energy, deep understanding of DNA.

OFC its Israel behind this lab grown shit. I bet they gonna team up with that Swedish cunt (((scientist))) to make 3d printed human meat to combat muh climate change. Maybe bring over some lead laced ingredients from China to spice it up.

But at least it'll be cheap for the poor bankrupt goyim. And you'll get free housing too in smart cities that monitors your every move cause uhmmm social studies along with fresh sewer water (courtesy of Bill Gates) because all fresh water will be polluted.

I note in the article Monsanto is a Jewish company the Monsanto family got wealthy in the slave trade of the Goyim in the New World. The fact Monsanto sold the company to Bayer is typically Jewish. Bayer is a Jewish surname and was the original name of the Jewish Rothschild family and the Bayer medical company got in trouble for selling known tainted with HIV blood to nations across the globe. The defense of the Jewish Bayer corporation was they had to make Shekels.

They make sweets cheap and fresh fruit expensive.

They make real meat expensive and their inferior substitute foods cheap and affordable.

Same thing happened with butter being overtaken by margarine.

And real milk being replaced by soy and nut milks.

The battle to replace real food continues.

I don't know but I knew about this for awhile this gives me a worse more disgusted feeling than even the normal stuff the Jews do for some reason. I don't like it at all. This if we don't do something will be popular in a few years probably.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back