Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: The Taoist Path To Immortality

Primordial Force Activation (Basic Practices II)

The Taoist texts show us the concept of generating the spiritual 'fetus' which acts to provide spiritual immortality. This golden fetus is the new immortal soul, the lesser rainbow body. There are further practices to integrate the five bodies to achieve full immortality.

powers1-1.jpg

daoist-alchemy-fetus.jpg

The navel area is the most important part to Taoist spiritual practice and is considered the key to eternal life. It is believed that the Dantian is located below the navel in the area of the Sacral chakra. However I disagree with simple logic, where do the energies of the Sacral and Solar energies collect ? This is where the lower Dantian, otherwise known as the Ocean of Qi is located. It is where the alchemy process begins and central to Taoist spiritual practice. The following exercises are used to open and strengthen the lower Dantian which is the main storage area for the body's Qi, and can be used to drive this Qi anywhere in the body. This is especially important for martial artists. There are many health benefits to having a strong lower Dantian however the primary alchemical function of the lower Dantian is the cultivation and refinement of the jing (sexual power) within the body.

Deep Abdominal Breathing

What-Belly-Breathing-Looks-Like.png

Deep abdominal breathing is the most basic breathing exercise that can and should be done all the time. It is the natural way we breathe and what the Taoists call, Iron Shirt. It's simple, babies do it. Expand the belly on the inhale and flatten it as you exhale. You'll find yourself with more energy through the day, sleep better and see your health improve over time.

This daily meditation is greatly enhanced with the foundation meditation along and the cultivation of a powerful ball of light at the lower Dantian. One can also gently tense the belly on the exhale to aid with the packing of energy although this is not necessary with the proper energy control. Qi flow improves as one advances in opening and strengthening the Dantian.

Energizer Breathing

Bhastrika_Pranayama_Yoga_Bellows_Breath.jpg

This is the Taoist variant of the Bhastrika breathing exercise. It is the Taoist bellows breath. It works to open up all the meridians in the body, the twelve primary meridians and the eight extrodinary meridians and fill them with Qi. This will improve all aspects of health that the meridians are associated with. This in turn fills the Dantian which further increases the vitality of the practitioner.

The breathing exercise is the same as Bhastrika. Focus on the kevala point and form the Magpie Bridge. Take it easy, the benefits build with each session but the body, mind and soul needs time to adjust.

Laughing Qigong

4B4FDB66-080D-4B92-A31A-096E82FB39E0.jpeg

This exercise involves simple laughter from the belly. This can be of varying degrees of intensity. This works on the 'second brain' of the body which is the gastrointestinal tract, the guts. According to Taoist thought, there is a connection between the brain and the second brain of the body and one can impact the other. This can be positive or negative. The diaphragm is exercised with the laughter which helps the lungs breathe more deeply and fully which further builds upon the previous two breathing exercises. This will also help to lessen the workload for the heart and improve the immune system through the activation of the lymphatic system and thymus gland. The sound 'ha' balances the water/fire ratio of the body which helps one avoid the excess of either.

The duration of this exercise up to the individual however, at the end one should take all the energy that is generated and cultivate it into a ball of light at the Dantian. The Inner Smile can be used as the Inner Laugh Qigong if one decides to do silent laughter.

Dantian Qigong

The lower Dantian has nine areas which can be individually worked upon which further opens and empowers the centre. This is accomplished through the Dragon and Tiger Breath, Perineum Power (root lock) and the Eleven Animal Posture exercises. The full exercises can be found in Tan Tian Chi Kung by Mantak Chia.

Iron Shirt Qigong

Iron Shirt Qigong was originally used by Kung Fu practitioners to improve internal power and resistance through the development of Qi within their organs, tendons and bones. Mastery of such was required before any actual fighting techniques were taught. This Qigong allowed them to withstand blows to their vital organs with the analogy with one without training experiencing the strike as steel and one with training experiencing such as plastic. The Qi protects.

This Qigong helps to properly align and empower the structure of the body through the creation of a Qi belt. Organs and glands are detoxified and worked with packed Qi to help cushion from external trauma and benefit from the increased Qi pressure. The fasciae sheets of the body are also packed with Qi to further protect the body with the added bonus of burning fat. One also learns how to properly root oneself to the Earth to release and absorb energy. Bone marrow is strengthened which enhances the blood and thus the lifeforce. Overall there is an increase flow of Qi and feeling of well-being. This Qigong teaches one Qi control.

The practices of the above can be found in Iron Shirt Chi Kung I, II and III by Mantak Chia.

Tai Chi Qigong & Tao Yin

Tai Chi is a major energy meditation which has many different styles. The one taught by Mantak is the Yang style which consists of thirteen movements performed and repeated in the four directions. The movements and postures (outer form) along with the internal energy working develops the inner structure and Qi flow of the meridians. Many people focus too much on the outer form and thus neglect the true power of the Qigong which is the internal work. With proper training, Tai Chi allows the practitioner to work with various sources of energy such as Earth, Lunar, Solar and such which provide a myriad of benefits too long to list.

Tao Yin (Taoist Yoga) is done to stimulate and harmonise Qi flow within the body and improve flexibility and condition of the spine and psoas muscles which are called the 'Muscles of the Soul'. The second brain is worked on and there is an overall improvement in health and structural alignment. It is a moving meditation and done in either sitting, lying or standing positions.

Tai Chi & Tao Yin Qigong both require knowledge of the previous exercises and how to work with the internal energy of the body.

The practices of the above can be found in Tai Chi Chi Kung I, II and Tao Yin by Mantak Chia.

All of these exercises are foundational and necessary. They work to provide the Qi foundation necessary for the future alchemical workings. In the next article, I will be providing information on the next step of this path which is the control and mastery over the sexual energy and organs of the body for cultivation of the jing. Sexual Kung Fu.

High Priest Lucius Oria

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/OrientalSatanicAlliance/info

Nice post... I persobaly practice short term sexual transumatation, i orgasm/ejaculate only once when i feel really full of sexual energy, i dont have that urge to ejaculate everyday to be honest anyway i have sex everyday with my fiancee but when i feel that i am gonna release i hold the energy and direct it inside my body again and i feel a lot of vitality after it to a dgree that i could do a lot of push ups and isometric holds like the horse stance and the elbows plank plus my vision improved and my memory and nervous reaction improved and i also tend to smile and laugh more and people respect me more and gaze at me wherever i go i also feel a lot of charisma and power/athority, before a month ago a gang tried to fight with me i tried to talk myself out of the situation in a Civilized way, but they came to me and fight me and i litrally knocked all if them out, i still think about how did i became able to do such a thing? I remebered the story of the chinese lady who left a car by her arms to save her child my story is simmiler to this story Where this energy and power came from? Its just strange and unblieavbul because i used to be bullied in the past but now i have the power to compelatly destroy any enemy not neccerlly physicly but mostly mentaly, i also sleep naturally for 3-4 hours only, and i wake up very active and very strong and energeitc and full of heat and vital energy, and my focus and void meditation skill improved a lot, i could enter a trance as easy as drinking water, i also notice an increase in mental toughness and aggression, and i litrally destroy an old enemy of mine by bad luck just by focusing my haterd and aggrasion thoughts toward his aura anyway when i ejaculate in the end of every month i direct my energy up my spine and gosh... I feel a very strong sense of bless by all means. But i don't recommended anyone to go for long periods of sexual transumatation, the limit is at least one orgasm every week or every two weeks but these nofap geeks who avoid orgasms for like 6 months are just insane and sick.

High Priest Lucius Oria said:
What a gem of an article. Thank you for this, HP Lucius. :)
I will be checking out those exercises and add as many as I can time-wise.

Regarding the basic breathing, just to make sure, I can do this all the time right? I think I have been breathing crappily all my life, so if this is the correct way to do it I will utilize it 24/7.

Shael said:
What a gem of an article. Thank you for this, HP Lucius. :)
I will be checking out those exercises and add as many as I can time-wise.

Regarding the basic breathing, just to make sure, I can do this all the time right? I think I have been breathing crappily all my life, so if this is the correct way to do it I will utilize it 24/7.
Belly breath is just a natural breath, so yes it’s good to always be doing it, don’t force it though, as it’s just like breathing normally.

In contrast to a lot of garbage circulating online and promising "Kundalini", "Immortality" etc, these exercises actually do work on maintaining health and longevity, and on good Qi circulation within the body. While these won't make someone on their own immortal or raise the Serpent, they definitely are correct for Qi cultivation.

Mantak Chia is like 75 years old and he looks like a 40 year old Westerner. And Mantak Chia is probably not doing all the heavy Magnum Opus exercises or other Power Meditation techniques.

The Falun Gong extermination took place on around 50,000 people in China because they were doing practices like the above, and then, they killed them and sold them for organs to high bidders precisely because of their peak organ condition, which is an obvious Communist crime. The reason this happened is that these methods of self empowerment are frowned upon the enemy and cause them great fear and concern, as they create numerous issues where people become independent, delve into deeper thoughts, awaken spiritually, and also achieve longevity and fortitude.

Taoism may have gaps in it, and with-held information, but it definitely does contain truths in regards to Qi and it's circulation and cultivation.

I have realized about the Qigong laughing that right now it would be impossible for me to do it, lately I have acquired a very serious rictus and I have not laughed for a long time, in this phase in which I am still cleaning and freeing my soul.

Great information and exercises, High Priest. However, I was always under the impression that the Lower Dan Tien equated to the Solar Chakra, hence, being the "Ocean of Qi" and our powerhouse, as well as the strongest chakra. The Solar Chakra holds the highest amount of power and capacity, doesn't it?
I won't doubt your wisdom but are you positive that the Sacral Chakra is the Lower Dan Tien?

Thank you for your information anyway!

High Priest Lucius Oria, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this article. I enjoy learning the Taoist information a lot. The laughing Qi Gong master.....taughts this to humans.

Smiling-sloth-8jg6w3.jpg

PeppermintTaco said:

Great information and exercises, High Priest. However, I was always under the impression that the Lower Dan Tien equated to the Solar Chakra, hence, being the "Ocean of Qi" and our powerhouse, as well as the strongest chakra. The Solar Chakra holds the highest amount of power and capacity, doesn't it?
I won't doubt your wisdom but are you positive that the Sacral Chakra is the Lower Dan Tien?

Its not at the Sacral or Solar but between the two behind the navel.

HP Mageson666 said:
High Priest Lucius Oria, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this article. I enjoy learning the Taoist information a lot. The laughing Qi Gong master.....taughts this to humans.

Smiling-sloth-8jg6w3.jpg

Thanks mate it means a lot coming from you.

PeppermintTaco said:

...e proprio in questo punto dove i due chakra si uniscono...

PeppermintTaco said:

I see. So it doesn't equate to a chakra but rather, the space between the two huh? Do we collect the "elixir" here, or is this just a spot that's good for a large mass of energy?

Thank you for your response!

Thank you HP Lucius Oria for the time you put into this sermon.
There is a website that is dedicated to Master Mantak Chia and they sell many of the DVD's of his works. Check it out here:
www.pacifictao.com
Hail Father Satan

Thanks for the info and the sources. I get the same feeling doing the bhastrika breathe as I do when I sprint and I naturally laugh on the exhale with the "ha" sound. In my chart I am almost entirely fire and water so I now know why this has always been so explosively stimulating to me. Sprinting also has the added benefits of strengthening me physically so I prefer it to bhastrika on days when im not feeling lazy. Every good runner knows you run from your core and not from your legs. Running is the art of learning to laugh :lol:

Iron Shirt Qigong

The practices of the above can be found in Iron Shirt Chi Kung I, II and III by Mantak Chia.
Hi HP Lucius, I searched for a pdf of this book and the version I found says it's edited by (((Judith Stein))). Is this the correct version?

Regarding the Iron Shirt exercises there, I assume all the positions of this are contained within the following chapters:

I. Developing the Iron Shirt Horse Stance Using a Wall

II. Starting Position for all Exercises:
Embracing the Tree

III. Rooting, Collecting Chi Energy
Illustrations and Poses

I am asking because you wrote that the exercises can be found in "Iron Shirt Chi Kung I, II, III", and I had initially thought this would refer to three different books instead of one. So to be safe, you did mean only this one book, and the Chapters I, II, and III within it, right? I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything :)

What a great article. I didn’t know about Tao Yin until now. I think I’m going to start incorporating that into my day along with Falun Gong.

Shael said:
Iron Shirt Qigong

Hi HP Lucius, I searched for a pdf of this book and the version I found says it's edited by (((Judith Stein))). Is this the correct version?

Regarding the Iron Shirt exercises there, I assume all the positions of this are contained within the following chapters:

I. Developing the Iron Shirt Horse Stance Using a Wall

II. Starting Position for all Exercises:
Embracing the Tree

III. Rooting, Collecting Chi Energy
Illustrations and Poses

I am asking because you wrote that the exercises can be found in "Iron Shirt Chi Kung I, II, III", and I had initially thought this would refer to three different books instead of one. So to be safe, you did mean only this one book, and the Chapters I, II, and III within it, right? I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything :)

It's three different books. Book 2 is called Tendon Nei Kung and Book 3 is called Bone Marrow Nei Kung.

It's three different books. Book 2 is called Tendon Nei Kung and Book 3 is called Bone Marrow Nei Kung.
Thank you for the clarification :)

PeppermintTaco said:
PeppermintTaco said:

I see. So it doesn't equate to a chakra but rather, the space between the two huh? Do we collect the "elixir" here, or is this just a spot that's good for a large mass of energy?

It is a reservoir of our Qi.

PeppermintTaco said:

It is a reservoir of our Qi.

Thank you, High Priest. Good day to you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back