Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Soul is immortal?

Merkabaforce

Every where I read about Atma it says that Atma is eternal and never dies,why does here says different.
Plato,Aristotle and Socrates all stated that mans soul is immortal.
Even the vedic text describe the atma(true self) as being beyond conciseness and time.
so why do any time I bring up soul is immortal I always get it is new age.
I havnt seen anything new age of this
These where all written by pagan gurus and wise men.
Pls can someone link me to a page that says otherwise because this has become an ad nauseum and I dont want to always be told I am new age for saying this
thanks

http://www.krishna.com/topic-term/soul-see-also-atma-self-spirit
https://www.iep.utm.edu/phaedo/
https://immortalusdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/immortality-of-the-soul-according-to-pythagoras/
https://www.ancient.eu/article/1023/

Where in all these text did it state that soul can die,am just saying so the next time someone says it is new age remember that all these text are from pagan artifacts and not new age

The jew says in christianity that the Soul lasts forever, being tortured by all-loving "god", in damnation for all eternity; and the jew says in christianity that the Soul perishes eventually, after being tortured by all-loving "god", in damnation after a long time, finally. The jew has deleted as much of the truth as it could, and corrupted what it couldn't delete.

We're sieving through all of the doublespeak, contradictions, lies, corruptions, etc., and re-discovering what, in actual fact, is what. When we find out things which correct or more-accurately explain something, that is then shared.

There is also eyerolly, pukatronic lollage which says jewsus is not a jew but is a Pagan, a White Aryan/Nordic Pagan. Do you believe that, as well?

The atman/æther/akasha is eternal and an endless sea and can never be erased. This is the fundamental foundational energy of the universe, and this is the energy that your soul is made from. It is true that this energy can never be destroyed. But the way that this energy is programmed may change, it may change into other forms and patterns that are different from how it started. This energy can be imprinted with forces to be carried into certain actions and directions. And these forces may become weak and get erased. Or these forces may be overpowered by other stromger forces, and end up going into a different direction.

It is not true to say that a person's soul can not be erased and dissipated. Your soul is a very specific organization and manifestation of this energy. With very specific energies and directions programmed into it. Everything that makes you yourself, and not someone else. Your entire history, all of your karma, all of your energies and forces and directions. These are all programmed into your soul. Somebody who is weak, who does not take good care of themself, who gets weaker and weaker each generation. The energies of their soul, the programmed forces that make them themself, are getting weaker all the time. And eventually there will be nothing holding them together, and they will dissipate and stop existing. This is what we mean by their soul being destroyed. If there are no longer anyany forces that make them themself, then they don't exist anymore.

Think of a little ice cube floating in an ocean of water. The ice cube is its own object, its own established form, its own self. Now if it melts and dissipates into the water, then it is gone. It doesn't exist anymore. It is dead.

Or think of a balloon. The rubber of the balloon is like the individual specialized energies of the person's soul, and the air inside is like the akasha that it is made from. Now if the energies of the person's soul weaken and disappear, think of that like the rubber of the balloon disappearing. And now there is nothing to hold that air together anymore, and it all dissipates back into the atmosphere. The balloon does not exist anymore, the form that it once was is now dead and nonexistent.

Your soul is a very specific form and shape, and this form may die and disapear after generations of weakening. If it gets too weak, there is nothing holding it together anymore, and it is gone. This is what it means for a soul to be destroyed. The æther/akasha/atman that the soul was made from is still existing, now in a blank and undefined way with no shape. But the form of the soul is destroyed and gone. I hope this made sense this way.

Get your facts from here not from random new age bullshit websites.. krishna.com... please lol.
No the soul is not immortal, a soul will dissolve when after multiple lifetimes it wasn’t fed of energy, just like you will be dying if you starve yourself your soul will dissipate if you don’t feed it energy(meditation, yoga ecc)

FancyMancy said:
The jew says in christianity that the Soul lasts forever, being tortured by all-loving "god", in damnation for all eternity; and the jew says in christianity that the Soul perishes eventually, after being tortured by all-loving "god", in damnation after a long time, finally. The jew has deleted as much of the truth as it could, and corrupted what it couldn't delete.

We're sieving through all of the doublespeak, contradictions, lies, corruptions, etc., and re-discovering what, in actual fact, is what. When we find out things which correct or more-accurately explain something, that is then shared.

There is also eyerolly, pukatronic lollage which says jewsus is not a jew but is a Pagan, a White Aryan/Nordic Pagan. Do you believe that, as well?
All I posted here comes from Plato Pythagoras and the Egyptian text and you still talk about bible,did you even see those links
And what did you mean in your last comment

Aquarius said:
Get your facts from here not from random new age bullshit websites.. krishna.com... please lol.
No the soul is not immortal, a soul will dissolve when after multiple lifetimes it wasn’t fed of energy, just like you will be dying if you starve yourself your soul will dissipate if you don’t feed it energy(meditation, yoga ecc)
I guess the book from Plato and pythagoras who were God realized men with risen serpents also are new age
Why don't you say something sometimes without saying lol

Aquarius said:
These are new age too
https://www.iep.utm.edu/phaedo/
https://www.encyclopedia.com/philosophy-and-religion/philosophy/philosophy-terms-and-concepts/transmigration-souls
http://www.redlandsdailyfacts.com/social-affairs/20160601/professing-faith-socrates-view-of-death-and-the-immortal-soul

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The atman/æther/akasha is eternal and an endless sea and can never be erased. This is the fundamental foundational energy of the universe, and this is the energy that your soul is made from. It is true that this energy can never be destroyed. But the way that this energy is programmed may change, it may change into other forms and patterns that are different from how it started. This energy can be imprinted with forces to be carried into certain actions and directions. And these forces may become weak and get erased. Or these forces may be overpowered by other stromger forces, and end up going into a different direction.

It is not true to say that a person's soul can not be erased and dissipated. Your soul is a very specific organization and manifestation of this energy. With very specific energies and directions programmed into it. Everything that makes you yourself, and not someone else. Your entire history, all of your karma, all of your energies and forces and directions. These are all programmed into your soul. Somebody who is weak, who does not take good care of themself, who gets weaker and weaker each generation. The energies of their soul, the programmed forces that make them themself, are getting weaker all the time. And eventually there will be nothing holding them together, and they will dissipate and stop existing. This is what we mean by their soul being destroyed. If there are no longer anyany forces that make them themself, then they don't exist anymore.

Think of a little ice cube floating in an ocean of water. The ice cube is its own object, its own established form, its own self. Now if it melts and dissipates into the water, then it is gone. It doesn't exist anymore. It is dead.

Or think of a balloon. The rubber of the balloon is like the individual specialized energies of the person's soul, and the air inside is like the akasha that it is made from. Now if the energies of the person's soul weaken and disappear, think of that like the rubber of the balloon disappearing. And now there is nothing to hold that air together anymore, and it all dissipates back into the atmosphere. The balloon does not exist anymore, the form that it once was is now dead and nonexistent.

Your soul is a very specific form and shape, and this form may die and disapear after generations of weakening. If it gets too weak, there is nothing holding it together anymore, and it is gone. This is what it means for a soul to be destroyed. The æther/akasha/atman that the soul was made from is still existing, now in a blank and undefined way with no shape. But the form of the soul is destroyed and gone. I hope this made sense this way.
Then the souls of animals would have died since they never meditate,and the souls of every other living thing would have died if they do not complete the magnum opus,the magnum opus would have been a quest of suvival according to the logic of those here

Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
I guess the book from Plato and pythagoras who were God realized men with risen serpents also are new age
The retardedness is strong here.

The souls of animals have not been relentlessly cursed for thousands of years continuously by the christians/jews/muslims to curse them to death, the way human souls have been. Animals don't have all these curses on them, so they don't really have much force, or any, that is trying to make their soul dissipated and erased. Also animal souls are so much more simple than human souls are, so it's easier to keep that form. Please try to think of the way I am explaining these things, because it is the truth. If you just imediately deny what I am saying and don't try to think through the logic, you will only be hurting your own understanding and holding back your own development.

Nama Enki said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Then the souls of animals would have died since they never meditate,and the souls of every other living thing would have died if they do not complete the magnum opus,the magnum opus would have been a quest of suvival according to the logic of those here
Our soul can die because of century of curses of the jews. The soul of the animals cannot die as far as i know because Simply they are not been cursed like ours.

You link "pagan" sites as proof but i want to remember you that the jews corrupted everything. If you don't want to belive in this nobody is forcing you...

This is corrupted Vedanta mumbo jumbo and Christian corruptions. The ancient Greeks, Egyptians and eastern texts state the soul has to be made immortal with the Magnum Opus. If you already think your immortal you wouldn't be working on the Magnum Opus. Its a distraction that has allowed the enemy to remove all spiritual knowledge and the reason for the practices and replace it with unspiritual trash that damns humanity so they can take control.

All the Ancient Greek rituals mention that immortalization is the GOAL, and the practicioners all refer to them "of mortal birth".

The Soul can die and it needs work.

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Aquarius said:
The retardedness is strong here.
Your retardedness is strong

Nama Enki said:
b92.png

The jew also admits that the Serpent, who is named as Satan, brought knowledge to adam and eve, and that Satan is evil for that, and adam and eve are evil for using the brains which "god" gave them. The jew knows about knowledge, and fucks things up deliberately. Remember, also, that the jew is misogynistic, and notice that eve did shit, then the word eve-il is used. We need both Male and Female aspects, parts, sides of our Brain and Soul to be in proper, balanced use.

The Serpent is, of course, the Serpentine Energy, Kundalini, of Satan. Because people decided to become infidels, become heathens, decided to backslide and start using their brains again, the jew got scared and messed texts and things up. The "newly-discovered" (straight after WW2, funnily enough) buybull(shit) from the Dead Sea "is proof" that jewsus existed, blah, blah, blah. After the jew destroyed what it could, then corrupted other stuff, with people knowing truth again it is damage control - the jew knows people are knowing the truth, and that that is inevitable, so the jew has to put nonsense in the way to knock people off-track and keep them away from actual reality. Speaking of people dumping "god" - christians and muslims are not allowed to use technology. If it weren't for people waking up in history, then we'd still be cave-dwellers licking stones which have been stained with a kike-on-a-kross's blood.

One wonders how and why the jew-on-a-stick's blood which dripped onto the ground didn't burn through the ground and open the gates to the magical world of Narnia. Maybe it is the fault of jewsus's blood dripping onto the ground and burning down, that CERN now finally has managed to open the gates of Hell and release all of the Daemons and Satan upon the world. There are still zidiots who reckon a nappy handkerchief is the sweaty dick-'n'-balls and anus towel (perizoma) of jewsus... Why can't and won't they "discover" the Brown Neanderthal or Black African ancestry of jewsus through the DNA on this toilet tissue yet?
KSXNfhI.gif

If you want to look at so many alleged "Pagan" texts, then OK. If you want to do meditations to open, unblock and empower your Third Eye, etc., so that you cannot be deceived nor lied to, then also OK.

Nama Enki said:
Shael said:
Nama Enki said:
b92.png
I wonder who have been could behind this post
https://youtu.be/tRLc-GjdbrQ
Shael is a well known respected brother here. Nama enki all you’re doing at this point is trolling, you’re either a jew yourself, or an idiot who has to get his head straight.

Nama Enki said:
Shael said:
Nama Enki said:
b92.png
Oh really thanks for showing us a representation of yourself
Yeah Shael is a jew, very funny :lol:
Two HPs said that you are wrong, and you still belive that new age bullshit. Come on, you are worng, just accept it. Everyone can make mistakes, and you should learn from your mistakes. Don't act like an angry child because you don't wan't admit that you are wrong.

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Shael said:
Shael is a well known respected brother here. Nama enki all you’re doing at this point is trolling, you’re either a jew yourself, or an idiot who has to get his head straight.
Ofcourse of course I am trolling,next time tell him to not post a picture of himself to me again,and you are the idiot who need his head straight not me if you think I will allow someone call me a Jew,get your head straight

WiseDragon said:
Nama Enki said:
Shael said:
Oh really thanks for showing us a representation of yourself
Yeah Shael is a jew, very funny :lol:
Two HPs said that you are wrong, and you still belive that new age bullshit. Come on, you are worng, just accept it. Everyone can make mistakes, and you should learn from your mistakes. Don't act like an angry child because you don't wan't admit that you are wrong.
I am not wrong,I don't need to accept anything its not by force to believe every thing said here because I have my own research,an let's forget he posted shit to me first which I will not allow,the argument was going to end until he posted that and I won't keep quiet

Aquarius said:
Nama Enki said:
Shael said:
Aquarius stop trying to be being smart,if your looking for someone to get off to go some where else,the picture he posted dosnt look like any if my uncles or relations,so he should be careful before he calls someone a Jew again.

I believe Nama is fine she just happened to read a lot of BS online in her studies, that's all. She asked she didn't dictate.

Hey, everyone - look at me. I'm being entertaining.

Allow me to just bump my post, just for the fun of it.

FancyMancy said:
The jew also admits that the Serpent, who is named as Satan, brought knowledge to adam and eve, and that Satan is evil for that, and adam and eve are evil for using the brains which "god" gave them. The jew knows about knowledge, and fucks things up deliberately. Remember, also, that the jew is misogynistic, and notice that eve did shit, then the word eve-il is used. We need both Male and Female aspects, parts, sides of our Brain and Soul to be in proper, balanced use.

The Serpent is, of course, the Serpentine Energy, Kundalini, of Satan. Because people decided to become infidels, become heathens, decided to backslide and start using their brains again, the jew got scared and messed texts and things up. The "newly-discovered" (straight after WW2, funnily enough) buybull(shit) from the Dead Sea "is proof" that jewsus existed, blah, blah, blah. After the jew destroyed what it could, then corrupted other stuff, with people knowing truth again it is damage control - the jew knows people are knowing the truth, and that that is inevitable, so the jew has to put nonsense in the way to knock people off-track and keep them away from actual reality. Speaking of people dumping "god" - christians and muslims are not allowed to use technology. If it weren't for people waking up in history, then we'd still be cave-dwellers licking stones which have been stained with a kike-on-a-kross's blood.

One wonders how and why the jew-on-a-stick's blood which dripped onto the ground didn't burn through the ground and open the gates to the magical world of Narnia. Maybe it is the fault of jewsus's blood dripping onto the ground and burning down, that CERN now finally has managed to open the gates of Hell and release all of the Daemons and Satan upon the world. There are still zidiots who reckon a nappy handkerchief is the sweaty dick-'n'-balls and anus towel (perizoma) of jewsus... Why can't and won't they "discover" the Brown Neanderthal or Black African ancestry of jewsus through the DNA on this toilet tissue yet?
KSXNfhI.gif

If you want to look at so many alleged "Pagan" texts, then OK. If you want to do meditations to open, unblock and empower your Third Eye, etc., so that you cannot be deceived nor lied to, then also OK.
Dat's sum gud sheeit, Fang.

Here is an interesting question. Can a soul be recreated to be like the original person?

If new souls are created both for first time incarnation, both in the sense of a God creating a soul for their child and or creating a new soul to inhabit a human body.

But what if there is a person the Gods liked and they realize the person vaporized off the face of the Universe, can they bring them back with all their information back?

Not sure if I should mention the akashic library, I'm not even sure if that is a new age bullshit but if there is a repository of the Universe can a soul be brought back with it's intact knowledge for the sake of making the person try again in returning to existence. Since the Gods saw potential but were too late in trying to save that person's soul by housing them in Hell or some other protection zone.

Ask anyone who thinks the soul is immortal why a vast majority of people on the earth right now appear especially to those who are open to be in their first incarnation or quite young.

Truth is any older souls were of Satan in multiple past lives or were spiritual. I honestly doubt very many of the people that were created as new souls in the age of Pisces are still around when looking at the vast majority of humankind. It's mostly really young and really old souls right now. If we are immortal why is this. Where is everyone.

The soul can dissapate if they don't meditate or feed it with spiritual things. I know it's sad probably many of the people you know right now especially if they are older and deep in the enemy programs won't make it but we can't live in denial or have false hopes.

I must say this is totally unfair in every way though. Why should whole generations have been born various places throughout the age of Pisces not even to have a chance at all especially in the dark ages. Why were they even born at all. I personally myself don't like that at all. This is just another reason to do the final Rtr. It is totally unfair that there are a lot of people whos very existence basically means nothing at all thanks to the enemy and all their hopes and dreams and efforts were and are for nothing at all.

Why should anyone be born just to suffer for no reason at all especially when they didn't do anything that wrong and just lived a normal life and we're unfortunate in that they went along with things and we're never taught anything else.

I must say in this world if you conform to much to people and what is taught it not only means death to your happiness and freedom and personality and a lot of trauma and fear. It also means permanent death in every way. It means it will someday be as if you never existed at all you will be erased from existence forever and in just a little time so far as the universe is concerned no one will even know you were ever here.

Gear88 said:
Here is an interesting question. Can a soul be recreated to be like the original person?

If new souls are created both for first time incarnation, both in the sense of a God creating a soul for their child and or creating a new soul to inhabit a human body.

But what if there is a person the Gods liked and they realize the person vaporized off the face of the Universe, can they bring them back with all their information back?

Not sure if I should mention the akashic library, I'm not even sure if that is a new age bullshit but if there is a repository of the Universe can a soul be brought back with it's intact knowledge for the sake of making the person try again in returning to existence. Since the Gods saw potential but were too late in trying to save that person's soul by housing them in Hell or some other protection zone.
I don't know if what you said is possible but if you create a new soul with old informations of a dead is soul it's still a new soul. If the God's want to save a soul because they think it's important they would do it way before their soul is dead. Remember that the God's can predict things.

About the Akashick library, i belive it does exist. But i don't think it's a Place, our mind make it seem like it's a place so we can travel it more easily. Energy get stored in the astral plane and so every even that happens is in the Astral plane, when you want to see informations your mind can create a place so you can look up informations more easily. I hope my explaination makes sense.

Gear88 said:

If the Gods likes someone they just not let his soul die. It's simple.

Gear88 said:

You surely are not the only one who has thought this. If it is energy, then it can be re-energised; but even so, that person, that being, that self wouldn't be them, though. I do wish it was possible, though - but we needn't worry if the reptillians eat people's Souls because they can be restored... Yes... I don't think so, though, like I said in the jew soul and afterlife thread.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back