Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

They say PRIDE comes before fall

scorpiorising

The Christians say pride comes before fall/destruction.

On pride, is it a bad thing all the time as they say? Or is this purely Jewish or Christian BS?

Pride can be a good thing, if you have earned it and you are good enough to deserve it, then you should be proud of yourself and it's a healthy thing.

But false pride or undeserved pride is harmful or even dangerous. Like look at those "fat acceptance" women who weigh 600 pounds and are pretending that they are the most beautiful people ever, they are pretending they are healthy, they are so full of this false and undeserved pride. They think they are so perfect already and don't need to change anything. Until they get their legs cut off by diabetes, or have strokes and heart failures, all while being a young person who should never have any problems like that. But they are so unhealthy that they make these problems.

When if instead they just became healthy and skinny, then they would have something to really be proud of. They would be as attractive and healthy as they like to delusionally pretend to be, they wouldn't have all those health problems, and they would have everything they ever wanted. But their false undeserved pride is their worst enemy.

Another example, which I think this saying is really talking about, is people who are so proud of themself that they feel invincible, then they make dangerous and arrogant choices. They don't protect themself how they should because they think nothing could ever hit them. And they do dangerous things because they think they will be safe. Then the truth catches up to them real fast when they get hurt in a way they didn't expect. So they have all this arrogance and false pride, then they fall when they find out they weren't as strong as they thought they were.

It’s like asking is anger good? Or any emotion? It’s how you deal with it. Will it become self destructive or negatively destructive in general?

We are only human and we deal with things in all kinds of ways, but for forward progress, we must do our best to not let our emotions destroy us. Don’t bottle your emotions, feel them, but learn positive ways to express them. Pride, anger, hate, whatever. Feel it, but express it positively.

scorpiorising said:

On pride, is it a bad thing all the time as they say? Or is this purely Jewish or Christian BS?

Pride is a weapon. A weapon to be used against our enemies! -Adolf Hitler

Aldrick Strickland said:
scorpiorising said:

Pride is a weapon. A weapon to be used against our enemies! -Adolf Hitler

Ahh... perfecto!
Being a new SS, I had to ask these questions. I really want to de-program from Jewish and xian bs stuff. Even some of these occult stuff I have been studying... many, well almost all, really, are watered down by Jewish kabbalah and xian gnostic bs. On pride, I had a notion it's false humility that they advertise a lot. Just had to be sure. So...Thanks for this quote!! Simple and straight to the point.

Hail Satan

Pride is very good until it becomes arrogance. Feeling proud and confident is extremley helpful in many ways and advancing in anything will make you proud of yourself. Look at our Gods, they are extremley proud. The Jews hate the word pride, expecially when it is about your own nation. If a nation isn't proud of itself then it will be easier for the jews to control it. But as I said you have to be careful to don't get arrogant and overconfident because it can be harmful for yourself and the others.
Jews don't want people to be proud, confident and so on...that's why Christianity tell us that we are born sinners, that we are wrong and that we should ask forgiveness for what we are.

They don't like anyone to be proud, because they are so jealous that everybody else is so much better than them. So they are all insecure and neurotic and crazy, and they hate everyone else because everyone else is better. Like how those "fat acceptance" social marxist whales hate all the skinny women because they are jealous of them. They hate themselves for not being as good, then they turn this hate outward and project it at the better people who remind them of their own problems.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back