Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Scientists discover just IMAGINING exercising can make you stronger, tone your muscles, and delay or stop muscle atrophy

I don't know about that... it seems like this is what the jews want for us. "Just don't do anything and your life will change."

Speaking of jews, the professor in that article looks like one.

luis said:
I wouldn't really go that far. Visualization of you exercising while you're exercising is very important though, putting all of your focus on the individual exercise, and individual muscle even, makes you stronger faster. Most old school body builders knew this.

Imagination plays a part, but claiming that one will raise half a ton simply because they imagined it is just asinine to say the least.

No need to go to the gym goy, just imagine you're running, that's right, you'll get slimmer that way.

The highest effect imagination can have on these matters is upwards to a maximum of 20% I would say. Sitting down and being very fat, and imagining one runs, isn't going to lose you all that much of weight. But within the context of actually doing the deed, such as trying to lose weight, 20% goes a huge way, so imagination + action can be superior to action only.

It is interesting that imagination is always looked at negatively by (((scientists))).

You can hear them say "it's just your imagination, goy", very often. Therefore, people are discouraged to visualize anything, because imagining things is not working for anything, according to them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Imagination plays a part, but claiming that one will raise half a ton simply because they imagined it is just asinine to say the least.

No need to go to the gym goy, just imagine you're running, that's right, you'll get slimmer that way.

The highest effect imagination can have on these matters is upwards to a maximum of 20% I would say. Sitting down and being very fat, and imagining one runs, isn't going to lose you all that much of weight. But within the context of actually doing the deed, such as trying to lose weight, 20% goes a huge way, so imagination + action can be superior to action only.
I agree 100% with this, I should have said in the post. I certainly do not believe that sitting all day and just imagining to exercise will make you become Hulk lol but a combination of both will definitely speed up the process. I just found interesting that science now thinks that our brain can influence our body, they confirm this so we can show evidence that even visualization and affirmation can improve your life.

luis said:
I just found interesting that science now thinks that our brain can influence our body, they confirm this so we can show evidence that even visualization and affirmation can improve your life.
PMSL. That is learnt in school. The Brain sends signals to Body parts to do things. Of course, (((they))) had to stop long before getting to visualisation, affirmations and meditations, though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back