Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Break

Stormblood

Hi, everyone. I'm making this post just to say I'll be taking a break from the forums to deal with some very pressing, urgent matters of a personal nature. I'm not leaving the JoS or anything. I'll just be reading sermons, without partaking in any discussion, and I will keep devoting myself to the war efforts. At most I will ask clarification about some info on a sermon but that's it. At any rate, I know the forum will keep working very as there are more knowledgeable people than last time I had to take an abrupt, forced break. I wish you the best of luck on all your Satanic endeavours, with the hope of finding an even stronger community next time I'll be able to partake in forum life.

Hope everything is alright and you make a swift return. Take care man!

Though I have not been active for long, I have been a lurker in the forums for several years, so I'm sad to see you go. You are an extremely helpful asset to the forum. But you can only be as helpful to the whole if you are strong in your self. You are a Satanist, any matter you must overcome, you will with great fortune in your life. You already have the greatest asset in yourself. Good luck to you as well in all your personal matters.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back