Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Burn The Bible"

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The bible will be like a comic book or even worse an object of hate precisely when people understand that it's a jewish spell on humanity.

Just spread www.exposingchristianity.com and www.kabbalahexposed.com and you'll get a lot of bibles out of function forever.

You could open your own book shop and put le buybull(shit) in the fantasy section, alongside unfathomable proof of Harry Potter and Spiderman in their respective books, etc.

SSwombat said:
Fancymancy, yes, perhaps you could help me run the bookshop :D

Or I could go to bookshops and put stickers of "exposingchristianity" --"exposingkabbalah" in amongst the books on the shelves?

You see what I'm doing here? (I think HP Cobra does).

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS
Don't get caught...

SSwombat said:
Fancymancy, yes, perhaps you could help me run the bookshop :D

Or I could go to bookshops and put stickers of "exposingchristianity" --"exposingkabbalah" in amongst the books on the shelves?

You see what I'm doing here? (I think HP Cobra does).

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS

Maybe that works maybe it doesnt i am sure but i second that dont get caught even though its kind of hard to if you know what you are doing with it and be sure to act casual and normal look like you are browsing books etc Where do you get stickers anyways. Back when I was in High School an xtian bookstore opened near the school so one day I went in there and took a bag full of little slips of paper (didnt have stickers) went individually through each book i could and put one in it somewhere. They said www.exposingchristianity.com with some quote i cant remember that someone on the groups suggested we use.

I dont honestly know if this works or not but the store did not attract very many people and closed within four months. Cant say if its because someone read that or it would have happened anyways i am not sure. We went by there on our way home from school and I never saw anyone there. So I am guessing just a bad location for it and not what i did but for all i know someone read it.

I would think this might work now with the rtrs way better than it did back then though cause people should be more open possibly by a lot.

Good luck

Oh and I forgot to say I think this might have been even before I was SS but my dad made me very mad pushing religion on me when i was younger. We were on a vacation in the bible belt they decided to go to this store that had bibles and books cds and stuff that was xtian. I snuck a bible into the restroom and placed it in the toilet. I thought this was really funny when i thought of the expression the cleaning crew might have lol.

There are endless bibles printed probably daily. If you burn a certain number of bibles, there are other shitlots on them on the way to be printed and sold to the goyim (or imposed on them). But I get what you mean, burning huge numbers of bibles will affect the energy vortex of the jews as it was raised using the bible through others

Someone told me that everything that burns (like our dedication paper) stays in the astral. So burning pages of the bible would be a bad thing.

This is my point of view, I burned 5-10 of them at home but I don't do it anymore.

I grab them, and I destroy them using coloured Acrilic spray or just throw them in a lake lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back