Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Round Up For Charity

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

I have never really fully yet understood why whenever a person goes shopping in a store, they get to the checkout, and then are asked "would you like to round up your total to the nearest dollar to support 'such and such' charity?"? I mean what is the real underlying purpose behind all of this? I feel like a lot of it is a waste of peoples time for both sales clerks and customers.

It's just that many "Charity" organizations have the ability to get everywhere and into everything.

Sometimes to actually help people, at other times to just pay for a new Rolls Royce for the owner of Unicef, sometimes a bit of both.

As I have said, there are so many charities, groups, etc., which have so much money, and a lot of them have been around for decades, yet things are still getting worse and worse, and the rich are still getting richer and the poor are getting poorer at the same time.

When a company donates money to charity, that amount of money is subtracted from the taxes they have to pay. So they get customers to give them money to donate, and in this way the company's customers are paying all of the company's taxes for them, so the company doesn't anymore need to pay any taxes.

Then you look closer at many of these charities, and see that many of them are communists organisations pushing for world communist dictatorship. So these big high-up ratbag business owners give money towards their communist friends, who are working to conquer the whole world under the communist ratbag's World Messianic Government / New World Order / Global Communist Plantation. So they get to
#1, Not pay any taxes.
and
#2, Work towards conquering and destroying the world.

And their generous customers are the ones making it all happen, because they agree to give them a few extra shekels.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back