Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump asks Mexico for permission to send military to fight cartel after deadly shooting

hailourtruegod

Warning this story is graphic

In a couple of tweets Trump expressed his anger over the deaths of babies being burned alive and children shot in a ambush by Mexican cartels in Mexico. He has called upon the president of Mexico to let USA troops go there and go to war against these monsters. This is the perfect opportunity for the new president of Mexico to prove that he isn't like the ones before him. Anything besides a yes to Trump will expose the Mexican President in my opinion. Its incredibly unfortunate that it had to get to this for something between Mexico and America to do something about this problem. These atrocities have been on going for decades towards Mexican children and other innocents and both they and this white family should have never have gone thru this. The enemy is the root cause of this and its way past the point of stopping from these things happening.

Here's the full story on this tragedy,

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/mexico-deploys-forces-reports-deadly-ambush-americans-n1076361

At least nine U.S. citizens, including six children, were killed Monday in an apparent ambush on a highway in the Mexican border state of Sonora, according to relatives of the victims and local media reports.

The dead included 8-month-old twins, said a family member, Kendra Lee Miller. Eight children survived, some seriously wounded, including a 9-month-old who was shot in the chest and a 4-year-old shot in the back, Miller said.

Willie Jessop, who is related to one victim, told NBC News by phone from Utah that the attack was on a motorcade consisting of several families, and that survivors at the scene told him that three cars were shot at and one was set on fire.

The Mexican government said Tuesday that three Chevy Suburban SUVs were hit in the assault.

“Everyone is in so much shock," Jessop said, adding that he has been in contact with Mexican federal officials and the FBI. "It's just unbelievable, and there's just no way to comprehend it."

Dawna Langford and her son Trevor were killed in the attack.Courtesy of Kendra Miller

Mexican government authorities said the family of three women and 14 children were on their way from Galeana, Chihuahua, to Bavispe, Sonora, and were attacked near the border between the two states at about 1 p.m. local time.

Rhonita Miller was on her way to a shopping trip in Arizona with her family, while the others were going to Chihuahua to visit relatives, Kendra Lee Miller said.

The victims were identified by Miller as Christina Marie Langford Johnson, 29; Dawna Langford, 43; Trevor Langford, 11; and Rogan Langford, 2-and-a-half.

Also killed were Rhonita Miller, 30; Howard Miller, 12; Krystal Miller, 10; and the 8-month-old twins, Titus and Tiana Miller.

Kendra Lee Miller said a 13-year-old, Devin Langford, escaped uninjured and then walked for about 14 miles to La Mora, where the family lived, for help after hiding his wounded siblings in bushes and covering them with branches.

Mckenzie Langford, 9, was grazed in the arm with a bullet, but she also went to look for help after Devin did not come back, Miller said. Mckenzie got lost and walked for hours in the dark before she was found by search parties.

Rhonita Miller and her twins, Titus and Tiana, were killed in the attack.Courtesy of Kendra Miller

La Mora is about 75 miles south of the U.S. border. The community is descended from Mormon settlers, and some members are still practicing members of the church.

There was no immediate indication of who was behind the attack.

El Universal, one of Mexico's largest newspapers, quoted other relatives as saying that the family is Mormon and the attack appeared to be an organized crime ambush.

I agree with this guy's coverage on this. He does go on a tangent about the drugs and it makes sense but idk. Besides that tangent I agree 100% with him and his take on this permission to go to war against the cartels.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aab3IS1D64w

I would like to admit I got over emotional and "jumped the gun" on this story.

I know the clergy are busy but tbh I've been waiting all day for this to go thru because after calming down I went and did more research on this event and there's a lot of shady stuff behind this Mormon family. It seems like it was a deliberate attack and nothing random. Once I heard the stuff about the babies and the small children and adding more to it seeing Trump say he'll send troops to help my ancestral country played a lot into my emotions and I quickly just spread this thinking it was just a black and white situation.

Regardless it's still sickening that children were involved but it seems it's the fault of both the cartels AND the parents. There's even a while wiki page on this family's background.

So it seems like nothing might happen out of this unfortunately for the innocents involved and the future innocents but I will keep my head up and continue doing the RTRs so then soon all this evil shit that enemy started can be done with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back