Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shows and Movies ?

RoseWolf

I've wrote and deleted this 5x. Dunno if it's because of Retrograde Mercury xd I started thinking maybe this is a waste of time and kept changing my mind
And it bothers me and so I'll just post it.

I dont watch shows much. But I still like enjoying them. I dont want to avoid everything just because they have mind programming. I mean a movie called : Zootopia kinda changed my life and woke me up!
I like watching movies that is life changing and motivating. Another movie called : I feel Pretty has also motivated me to believe in myself.

Here's my view on a series I've watched twice many years ago that kinda has some parts that is the same of how our world is.
If you like Fantasy then you'll like the series. It is very good.

The Show is called : Once Upon A Time
Im just mentioning how it started out:

~~~~~~~~~~
The evil queen casts a curse on everyone to a world without magic and stripping power from them.
And their identity has been replaced with a false one.
(Like jews who cursed us and took away the world we are meant to be in and removing spiritual knowledge(which is our power and truth) and we have forgotten who we are.)

A boy knows the truth and searches for the woman who is the Saviour ( which she doesnt know and she can break the curse and free and save everyone )
He tells her everything and tells her that she is the Saviour and her purpose is to fight and free everyone.
(The Saviour is like us Satanists and we have a purpose which is to fight for humanity and our world etc.)

The Evil Queen is terrified of the Saviour because she knows if she breaks the curse, she'll be outnumbered.
(Much like Jews are terrified if everyone starts to wake up and fight)

The Saviour decides to believe him and she breaks the curse and fought against the enemy and won.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think i dont recommend watching Supernatural. To me it's very Christian. Though it is really good.
It has 2 main characters that hunt down demons and ghosts and other things. I just dont like how the portray Satan and the Demons.

So do you have any good shows/movies that are not a waste of time?
Do you know one that you can feel like it's similiar to Paganism or how life is now like I've mentioned on Once Upon A Time ?

I like in Supernatural how they portrayed angels essentially like useless on their own. They're followers, they are connected into a hive mind (angel radio), they are batteries for "heaven", the strongest of them are basically tinker toys compared to the strongest demons (Crowley, Azazel, Dagon, Asmodeus, Abaddon). When Michael is put in the cage, Gabriel "killed" and Raphael killed too, they became basically useless without a guide to coordinate their efforts. Basically, overpowered puppets with little to no free will.

You're right about the outrageous portrayal of our Gods and Satan. That and the two episodes with the fake "Hitler" were what made me quit the show before.

—————
Not everyone likes reading. So while it's important to study spiritual books, of course, it's also important to have some time during the day to dedicate to leisure activity. Those who don't like books, won't find reading a leisure activity.

If you are into Japanese stuff, many anime are much better than all American TV shows, which are controlled by the kikes, since the whole Hollywood is controlled by them. For example, the actress who portrays Snow White in Ouat is Jewish, which is kind of a shame for Charming who is White.

If you want to stick to Joollywood production, you can try The Secret Circle, I guess. The thing is it was cancelled after the first season (thankfully, since it was completely different from the novel and they basically removed many Pagan stuff such as personal crystals, the number of the members in the coven, and more).

Stargate Atlantis was once suggested to me. Maybe the Magicians, where they use mudras for magick? There's not really much good stuff at all. Maybe a German production. Three films: Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green. There are some elements about immortality here and time travel. Nothing too enthusiastic anyway, but it's funny the idea of going to the 20's with the good music there was back then and to the rococo period, where most guys wore colourful clothes, instead of having a majority of neutral, tasteless grunts like todays. Plus the main characters get to take down an organisation that is something like the Illuminati.

There's this thread with discussions about movies and such though it's huge thread now:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=225

My longer analysis of my favorite Story, Berserk:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17677

Star Wars discussion:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19048&p=76562

RoseWolf said:
I dont watch shows much. But I still like enjoying them. I dont want to avoid everything just because they have mind programming. I mean a movie called : Zootopia kinda changed my life and woke me up!

Can I ask what part of Zootopia resonated with you?

I haven't watched the movie itself so correct me if I'm wrong, but I've watched videos on it and it comes off as a very "everyone is equal" egalitarian type movie. The rabbit wants to be something that her biology is not suited for. Prey animals that fear predators are treated like they are just racists... I mean, I see what they were going for, but animal allegory for the human experience is something that is hard to pull off in general media. Animals are simple, humans are not.

It's advisable to stay away from anything Disney honestly. They are masters of the subliminal because they have been in that game for a long time. They are also masters of controlling and getting what they want through rather shady means.

Alrighty! Whilst it's Mercury Retrograde, perhaps I'll make a change and read more educational books ^^

I dont believe it's good to read novels though. Seems like a waste of time. But I guess reading Autobiography is fine which you can learn from other peoples lives. Perhaps I'll just invest in myself more.

A friend of mine also said that she doesnt watch sports because it's proganada. But I really like watching Horse Sports just i dont support Horse racing. So do you think Sports is bad as well ?

So if i wanted to really watch something, I'll watch SuccessInsider and DanLok which is on YouTube but they are very successful people and teach how to improve your life for the better and improve your business When i started watching them, I started to change my life and stop playing victim. I've improved alot in my meditations and as Satanist from that. So they not entertainment. They are educational.

I am also reading ThinkAndGrowRich by Napoleon Hill, which is really a good valuable book. I suggest you rather study and implement it in your life even if it takes a year or 2 to finish the book.

RoseWolf said:
I've wrote and deleted this 5x. Dunno if it's because of Retrograde Mercury xd I started thinking maybe this is a waste of time and kept changing my mind

I like watching movies that is life changing and motivating. Another movie called : I feel Pretty has also motivated me to believe in myself.

Here's my view on a series I've watched twice many years ago that kinda has some parts that is the same of how our world is.

~~~~~~~~~~
The evil queen casts a curse on everyone to a world without magic and stripping power from them.
(Like jews who cursed us and took away the world we are meant to be in and removing spiritual knowledge(which is our power and truth) and we have forgotten who we are.)

A boy knows the truth and searches for the woman who is the Saviour ( which she doesnt know and she can break the curse and free and save everyone )
He tells her everything and tells her that she is the Saviour and her purpose is to fight and free everyone.
(The Saviour is like us Satanists and we have a purpose which is to fight for humanity and our world etc.)

The Evil Queen is terrified of the Saviour because she knows if she breaks the curse, she'll be outnumbered.

The Saviour decides to believe him and she breaks the curse and fought against the enemy and won.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think i dont recommend watching Supernatural. To me it's very Christian. Though it is really good.
It has 2 main characters that hunt down demons and ghosts and other things. I just dont like how the portray Satan and the Demons.

Do you know one that you can feel like it's similiar to Paganism or how life is now like I've mentioned on Once Upon A Time ?
Watch the anime called Naruto Shippuden from start to finish

Jack said:
RoseWolf said:

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watch the anime called Naruto Shippuden from start to finish

Yes I already did when I was a teen :D
Actually funny story. I'm grateful I watched it because that got me interested in martial arts and meditation when i was 13. Thats when I first started meditating. Because of that i became more open to spirituality and all. I also got introduced to Paganism by Naruto, because i was so interested in the Power from Naruto that I kept searching if such things was real and kept studying and then I came to Paganism when i was 14/15. ^^

RoseWolf said:
Now, I don't have any recommendations here, but I have some general advice on the matter.

How a movie, anime, manga, or whatever else is received, what effect/impact it has, depends a whole lot on the person who watches/reads it. What may be a disgusting waste of time to one person, may be an eye-opener and bringer of new ideas to another person. So it's vitally important to not impose personal standards onto other people here, with these things. The only stuff I'd advise to stay away from, is things that advocate racemixing, pedophilia, blatant beastiality (I mean actual fucking of animals, not stuff like Zootopia), and things that directly blaspheme our Gods. Everything else is in and of itself viable. Now you will of course have thousands of shows that don't fall into the above categories and still make you feel like shit. But you can watch them if you feel like it, and some people may learn a lesson from them if they do. Sometimes even gross, disgusting, depressive or horror stuff can work to help a person out. The cases are low, and you should never "impose" this onto someone of course, but if someone says "movie XYZ helped me realize important stuff", then even if it's a gross ass movie to you there's no need to invalidate what the person has gained from it. If it makes you feel gross and disgusted, then don't watch it. The important part is if it's helping someone else, then even if it grosses you out you should leave that person be. How these medias affect us varies wildly based on each person's way of perception.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back