Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The reason why iran and russia helped assad regime to stay in power

ArabKnight

From the iranian view : the islamic republic of iran is led by aryan leader called ali khamenie who is a satanist secretly the same goes with the formar leader whos name is roahallah mosaoi al-khomenie the one who overthrow the puppet shah regime and they helpe assad because assad is from an old satanist cult called alawites who secretly worship satan just like yazidies, assad is also spiritually advanced person knowing all these information and knowing that syria have boarders with israel its a f*cking opportunity for iran to use the syrian lands and to use the syrian leader to open fronts against the zionist entitiy and they can't never give up on him easily and also the syrian regime work for the intrests of iran which are supporting the islamic resistince militants in gaza stripe like hamas and he also a big fan and a big supporter of the lebaneese resisitince (hezbollah).

From the russian view : russia simply think that assad is jewish... Beliave it or not and i know what i am talking about here i am not hellucinating... Bashar al-assad scceed in Persuading putin to think that he is jewish and his regime is close to the communist regimes of north korea and venzuella and what support this is that assad allowed russia to make militiry bases in syria! Please feel free to correct me if i am wrong!!! And also putin chalenged isreal! Israel! I said israel! The jewish state and the state that control the world! Putin threatend them if they ever hurt assad or asssassinate him, putin is a jew and he may hurt his own race if they ever remove assad from power, thats why israel now act like a little inccont kitty toward assad and want to have a diplomatic relations with him thats why ali khamenie told assad before 6 months in tahran that he is the hero of the resistince the hero of the world! In short, putin reapect assad as a brother to him while he (putin) recpect ali khamenie because he think that he is an old wise jewish rabbai just take a look at this picture and the way how putin sit next khamenie and look like a little girl to know a clear image of what is on my mind... Would a jew sit like this besides a a leader knowing that he is a gentile aryan satanist occultist wise man?

poutin-1.jpg

Assad_allies-_Khamenei-Putin-Nassrolah.jpg

Huh ArabKnight, first important thing: Why you define Assad a regime? He represent Syria Government. REGIME is the right term for all "syrian" (90% not syrian, but from other country) rebels which ALL are just pure terrorist rats, backed by USA, EU (mostly France and UK), Turkey and Gulf States, all puppets by Pissrael. Pissrael also helped physically ISIS terrorist and former "FSA" when they are active near on Golan Heights (in Daraa countryside) through medical treatment (also in Pissrael hospital), army supply and money. All this you can find all the evidence when the heroes of Syrian Arab Army (Assad) liberated this area of south Syria 1-2 years ago.

I follow the war, got not much interest in only first phase, start follow in 2014, a little before when Russia start intervention in Syria (2015), and I cannot explain you in short words what happened, tremendous quality of information and happened in this time until today, but I can define your reasoning incorrect:

first: read this long interview with Assad, released by SANA a few days ago, it will explain to you very clean the current and above situation of Syria-n war: https://sana.sy/en/?p=177331

second: Iran help Assad (which represent Syria Government, which means "guarantor" of rights, law, all about "civil society") for cultural reasons, both are against Israel. With Iraq and Hezbollah, it is "axis of resistance" against "West", or in other word, Pissrael, in other word "jew" lousy culture. When your brother needs help, you go to help or preferrer to see him fall on YOUR enemy, and potentially your enemy will be more near on you if you not help? So, with or without Ali Khamenei, this is not much matter of him presence. Important guy is Qasim Soleimani, Major general, is his behind the capacity of war strategy in Syria, he is also enemy no 1 for USA and Pissrael, because he is able to face the superpowers of West, puppets of Pissrael.

third: Russia help Assad not by "friendship", but just mere own interests, for Russia it is greater damage if Syria land falls to enemy, which means basically lost him influence on Middle East and this therefore potentially a new front against Russia, weakening power to World, compared a give support to Assad to have still own control in Syria and also power to World. Just this. Jew questions is less matters for Russia, it should be strange but, thank God, Russia do for own interest than a Israel interest.

You have to start to distinguish State, a normal State and a Deep State. All of West country involved in Syria war is all from Deep State, normal people of this State don't know their own State are supporting extreme terrorist on Syria, due to controlled media and disgusted people behind of all this, all are fucking jew and despicable goyim supporting Pissrael.

The really of things is more complicated but I made an extreme summary, hope you understand now, read Assad's interview above, and keep reading SANA website. You have other question to ask?

Without our RTR, Assad is just simply dead many years ago, as Gheddafi.

Putin is a racial jew and this has been proven. He wants to bring back the USSR.

Yurei said:
Putin is a racial jew and this has been proven. He wants to bring back the USSR.

I know... And putin thinks that assad is communist just like nicolas maduro thats why he help both of them to stay in power.

Cfecit said:
Huh ArabKnight, first important thing: Why you define Assad a regime? He represent Syria Government. REGIME is the right term for all "syrian" (90% not syrian, but from other country) rebels which ALL are just pure terrorist rats, backed by USA, EU (mostly France and UK), Turkey and Gulf States, all puppets by Pissrael. Pissrael also helped physically ISIS terrorist and former "FSA" when they are active near on Golan Heights (in Daraa countryside) through medical treatment (also in Pissrael hospital), army supply and money. All this you can find all the evidence when the heroes of Syrian Arab Army (Assad) liberated this area of south Syria 1-2 years ago.

I follow the war, got not much interest in only first phase, start follow in 2014, a little before when Russia start intervention in Syria (2015), and I cannot explain you in short words what happened, tremendous quality of information and happened in this time until today, but I can define your reasoning incorrect:

first: read this long interview with Assad, released by SANA a few days ago, it will explain to you very clean the current and above situation of Syria-n war: https://sana.sy/en/?p=177331

second: Iran help Assad (which represent Syria Government, which means "guarantor" of rights, law, all about "civil society") for cultural reasons, both are against Israel. With Iraq and Hezbollah, it is "axis of resistance" against "West", or in other word, Pissrael, in other word "jew" lousy culture. When your brother needs help, you go to help or preferrer to see him fall on YOUR enemy, and potentially your enemy will be more near on you if you not help? So, with or without Ali Khamenei, this is not much matter of him presence. Important guy is Qasim Soleimani, Major general, is his behind the capacity of war strategy in Syria, he is also enemy no 1 for USA and Pissrael, because he is able to face the superpowers of West, puppets of Pissrael.

third: Russia help Assad not by "friendship", but just mere own interests, for Russia it is greater damage if Syria land falls to enemy, which means basically lost him influence on Middle East and this therefore potentially a new front against Russia, weakening power to World, compared a give support to Assad to have still own control in Syria and also power to World. Just this. Jew questions is less matters for Russia, it should be strange but, thank God, Russia do for own interest than a Israel interest.

You have to start to distinguish State, a normal State and a Deep State. All of West country involved in Syria war is all from Deep State, normal people of this State don't know their own State are supporting extreme terrorist on Syria, due to controlled media and disgusted people behind of all this, all are fucking jew and despicable goyim supporting Pissrael.

The really of things is more complicated but I made an extreme summary, hope you understand now, read Assad's interview above, and keep reading SANA website. You have other question to ask?

Without our RTR, Assad is just simply dead many years ago, as Gheddafi.

I know...but your last words about the rtrs are so wrong... Because both assad and his father before him are actually very intrested in the occult and they are spiritually advanced...if the rtrs alone protected them how did they survive before the rtrts even were a thing??? Anyway assad have a strong aura and the rtrs keep him in power but doesn't simply protect him while he sit on his chair, and if they aren't spiritualy advanced why they show haterd toward the jews?? If they doesn't have a spiritual foundation what make them chose to be enemies with the jews?

Ask yourself these quastions...

Harry said:
How did you know that they are “satanists”? Did the gods tell you that?

No but as your 6th chakra advance you will start understanding the hidden meanings of all things, but anyway i know they are satanists for these reaons :-

1- you can't do a militiry coup and have an athority and rule over the masses unless if you are spiritualy advanced and atleast have a strong mind and a strong aura to attract and control other people to some direction.

2- the assad family is very intrested in the occult... Assad's father came to power by a coup and a normal average person could not do do such a thing... Unless if he was spiritualy advanced and have a strong aura and could control and rule over the masses

Brother i understand the situation 100000000%. more than any person in my enviroment, infact i am actually a pro assad even though i am saudi arabian...my goal on this topic is to make people understand two things :-

1- iran helps assad becauae he is a satanist and an aryan.

2- russia help syria because they think that he is a communist jew just like nicolas maduro and castro. And i personaly think that assad is smart and he told putin that he won't really hurt the jews (even though he hate them from inside)

I also want to add that the syrian regime is not seperated than the syrian people, syrian regime is the syrian people and syrian people are the syrian regime.

Harry said:
How did you know that they are “satanists”? Did the gods tell you that?

Take a look at hassan nasrallah! He is way more charismatic than 99% of westren policians, he can't be a normal dude i could swear with confedence that he atleast have basic spritual and occult knowledge.

2990532.jpg

STOP define Syria Government as Regime. Don't fall or support into disinformation, please. I ask you before why you define Assad a Regime State and you don't reply.

Your fucking Saudi State is a great worse State in Middle East, behind only by Pissrael. If you are Satanist, move away from this State. Your King and king's family are all Jews, difference by just only dress a arab clothes.

Assad only himself is not the decision of things, he with high level of Government just give decision on how do to in anything about Syria Society, including War's strategy. RTR help into involving better the situation for him and especially for who are in our side, and into more worse to who is linked with enemy vortex (ISIS, FSA, YPG, all who is link with Jew, in different form)..this is why Assad win.

Iran himself is an full Islamism State, why should it support to a Satanic State? Your logic is no sense.
Russia also not help Syria for politic reason, just for own interest.

ArabKnight said:
2- the assad family is very intrested in the occult... Assad's father came to power by a coup and a normal average person could not do do such a thing... Unless if he was spiritualy advanced and have a strong aura and could control and rule over the masses
I don't know what's going on in the Middle East, but I now for sure that only the extremely brainwashed and retarted people don't know nothing about the jews. One does not need a spiritual foundation to realize what the jews done because their actions now with the WWW are more than obvious to everybody. Hard to believe or not, there are also xians who hate jews and know that they own media, they created wars and so on. The only reason why they are still xian is because they think jews are "satanic" and completely opposite to the biblical god that they obbey.

I guess that is easy to figure out that Syria, Iraq, Iran and so on, all those gentile people know that Israel is a parasitic state and that jews are insane criminals. Most of the countries in the Middle East have been involved in wars/conflicts against Israel.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back