Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Don't really have much patience with humanity or waiting for the world to advance

darkmonkey666

I don't know if this is a problem. Even though we are winning and probably will have a better Society within maybe just a couple of years. I find myself frustrated with just about everyone here and not wanting to bother with them. I can see that most people are much younger than me spiritually for the reason that most people that were around in the ancient times probably either died on the spiritual and got lost or had already achieved Godhood and left earth. I can't really say how old I am but everyone I talk to who is open senses this my friend who is the traditional idea of old soul who is coming to our side more and more still doesn't understand me she says I am much older than her. I wonder why I have to be here anyways. This is not an ego thing or that I think I am better than anyone more like a sadness and why am I here and realizing I can probably never have a full relationship or be understood by people. I was and still am struggling with this btw. I am not suicidal cause I realize I'd just end back here and have to go through the same shit again just in a different toilet. So I am basically trapped the thing is I will try to advance as much as possible and hopefully even maybe achieve Godhood before this life is over I mean even though I did a bunch of dumb stuff like drugs etc I am still pretty healthy and have a good body. That is the other reason I don't want to end it is cause I could be incarnated in a race mixed or not that great body. So I am trapped in an existence where I don't really belong anywhere of have any true purpose to be here other than to try to help out spiritually. I kind of knew that when i was growing up too I even remember them giving me a choice if I wanted to come here (don't know quite who that was) anyways at when I was around three years old I remember some entity came to me and said "there is no turning back now you are alive" I felt an excitement about this at the time but not so sure anymore.

I am about beginner to medium level in Spiritual power thanks to doing stupid stuff but I am trying to get better. I am just learning how to regain my spiritual abilities (although all this is familiar nothing new so I know at one point I was much more powerut) but I am more advanced in the level of understanding somehow than anyone I know this is where the problem comes from I am also suprised and confused the fact that I know of people who have much more spiritual power than me not being at the same level of understanding or wisdom about things or understanding me. I would think they would understand me I know one example personally. I have not really found one person in the physical world in all my years that really understood me or connected to me that well. Anyone I did connect with was online talking to people over the years but every one of them has been in either a country thousands of miles away or in my own so far away that I have always been alone in the physical.

I know there are others like me in fact some of the people who did a lot of great things such as the founders of the United States etc were probably really old souls too as well as a lot of just regular people outcast by society by the enemy throughout the ages. So it's not like I think I am the only one it's just I long for physical contact or being at home somewhere nothing with people that don't understand me helps.

Is there a working I can do to find a person like me in the physical if they exist anywhere near me. Do I ask the God's what do I do. Does anyone even understand what I am saying or feel my energy or anything you might know what I mean.

Or is this hopeless and I will be trapped here for a lot longer.

I guess I am ok I can be alone for another few years cause I was for most my life anyways but I wish it wasn't so.

You are here for YOU to advance materially and spiritually. We've all been brought to the JoS to build a spiritual foundation in the near future. Don't worry about "in muh past life" I might have been this. How does that help you now? It probably doesn't at all so just move on from it.

What is important is what you do right now for yourself, your people, and for your gods.

"Hearken to my voice!
I have talked of you and
I move you in power and presence
You, whose works shall be
A song of honor
And the praise of Satan in your creation!"

slyscorpion said:
I don't know if this is a problem. Even though we are winning and probably will have a better Society within maybe just a couple of years. I find myself frustrated with just about everyone here and not wanting to bother with them. I can see that most people are much younger than me spiritually for the reason that most people that were around in the ancient times probably either died on the spiritual and got lost or had already achieved Godhood and left earth. I can't really say how old I am but everyone I talk to who is open senses this my friend who is the traditional idea of old soul who is coming to our side more and more still doesn't understand me she says I am much older than her. I wonder why I have to be here anyways. This is not an ego thing or that I think I am better than anyone more like a sadness and why am I here and realizing I can probably never have a full relationship or be understood by people. I was and still am struggling with this btw. I am not suicidal cause I realize I'd just end back here and have to go through the same shit again just in a different toilet. So I am basically trapped the thing is I will try to advance as much as possible and hopefully even maybe achieve Godhood before this life is over I mean even though I did a bunch of dumb stuff like drugs etc I am still pretty healthy and have a good body. That is the other reason I don't want to end it is cause I could be incarnated in a race mixed or not that great body. So I am trapped in an existence where I don't really belong anywhere of have any true purpose to be here other than to try to help out spiritually. I kind of knew that when i was growing up too I even remember them giving me a choice if I wanted to come here (don't know quite who that was) anyways at when I was around three years old I remember some entity came to me and said "there is no turning back now you are alive" I felt an excitement about this at the time but not so sure anymore.

I am about beginner to medium level in Spiritual power thanks to doing stupid stuff but I am trying to get better. I am just learning how to regain my spiritual abilities (although all this is familiar nothing new so I know at one point I was much more powerut) but I am more advanced in the level of understanding somehow than anyone I know this is where the problem comes from I am also suprised and confused the fact that I know of people who have much more spiritual power than me not being at the same level of understanding or wisdom about things or understanding me. I would think they would understand me I know one example personally. I have not really found one person in the physical world in all my years that really understood me or connected to me that well. Anyone I did connect with was online talking to people over the years but every one of them has been in either a country thousands of miles away or in my own so far away that I have always been alone in the physical.

I know there are others like me in fact some of the people who did a lot of great things such as the founders of the United States etc were probably really old souls too as well as a lot of just regular people outcast by society by the enemy throughout the ages. So it's not like I think I am the only one it's just I long for physical contact or being at home somewhere nothing with people that don't understand me helps.

Is there a working I can do to find a person like me in the physical if they exist anywhere near me. Do I ask the God's what do I do. Does anyone even understand what I am saying or feel my energy or anything you might know what I mean.

I guess I am ok I can be alone for another few years cause I was for most my life anyways but I wish it wasn't so.

Hold on just a minute. Takes out power scouter. Puts to head and presses button. Bleep bleep bleep. What! This cant be!

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last thing you said was revealing, I will just remain alone. So really what the problem is, is that you are tired of being alone? So you need to get some friends. Thank you for expressing yourself though, as it shows youre a sweet person.

Whoa :shock:. Okay, just relax. A lot of the problems you’re having are mentality and attitude problems. You need to focus on advancement and freeing the soul work. Cleaning out your soul and removing blockages. Focus more on the positive.

Cause you don’t want to attract someone like you with these cynicism’s. Try and do a little healing first and then attract. And of course you can ask the gods for guidance.

And also what do you like to do and enjoy? Go do them and you’ll find people to meet. This is really the biggest factor. Is you have to put yourself out there. Where you put yourself will determine who you attract. Karma is a factor too so clean out the negative stuff as I said.

Eric13 said:
Whoa :shock:. Okay, just relax. A lot of the problems you’re having are mentality and attitude problems. You need to focus on advancement and freeing the soul work. Cleaning out your soul and removing blockages. Focus more on the positive.

Cause you don’t want to attract someone like you with these cynicism’s. Try and do a little healing first and then attract. And of course you can ask the gods for guidance.

And also what do you like to do and enjoy? Go do them and you’ll find people to meet. This is really the biggest factor. Is you have to put yourself out there. Where you put yourself will determine who you attract. Karma is a factor too so clean out the negative stuff as I said.

Ok but would any of you want to waste time with most petty human people with all their problems and traumas and suffering doing anything that is pointless and having to stoop to their level just to have a friend who doesn't really like you for who you are anyways and would leave in a flash or worse if they knew the real you even a little bit not to even mention what you believed. Does anyone even want to deal with this anymore at all. It is not only a waste of time it could add more traumas and problems to my life and lower my vibration.

Also I am struggling to find what I am interested in in the material even my Gaurdian in a dream said I should get out and get some hobbies. What right brained thing is there to do art music those kinds of things I might be good at to be honest I am trying to figure this out. I find most things in this world boring and more and more as the years go on I am kind of growing tired of all this and trust me it isn't just about Satanism or spirituality I felt the same way long before I even meditated for the first time in this life or even knew about this religion or past lives or any of that.

I'd like something I could do that is deep and meaningful and I could connect to people and talk about things. I'd like to spend time in Nature being outdoors etc I love anything creative etc. I will have to learn how to do a hobby soon. Whenever anyone asks me what I like to do I say idk cause I am stuck here more like a victim of being created on this earth and having to be stuck here while it is in such a low state just along for the ride till things get better. I just want to do something to make things better and get it over with.

That kind of is how I feel and yes I do have a lot of water signs. I guess I can try to make friends but id want to be sure they would at least let me be myself. Most people get scared very quickly by me and think that I am way too intense or powerful for them or something not sure what their real thoughts are but over the years I have lost count of the people that just suddenly left and ceased all contact for no apparent reason after acting scared by me. Also all of my early years I never even had one friend who I did anything with.

I should not have to change who I am or be less deep or whatever to interact in this world I should be me. I want not to waste time with anyone who won't accept me. I am working on all this I am a lot more positive than I was in this. Most of this yes does relate to past life traumas apparently I was killed several times by people. Howeverr it still stands that I want to be me and be free. I have done a lot of munka workings and work on myself etc. The other thing is that I powerfully effect people in some way either good or bad so they either hate me totally or are obsessive about me. I have dealt with both.

The last time I went out and made friends it was with druggies and none of them liked me for me either.

So yeah this is a little about what is going on. I will try but this is not anywhere near easy for me. Especially when there is no order or structure or anything related to any of this at least in my own life.

slyscorpion said:

You would call knowledge a cause for suffering because you realize that people are generally stupid and you can't but feel pity on them. However realizing and accepting those state of affairs can open up new avenues for exploration andelevatesaid suffering. Keep this part of you secret and have other social needs filled up by sensible people.
I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them.
Chapter 2,Ali Jilwah

slyscorpion said:
Eric13 said:

Ok but would any of you want to waste time with most petty human people with all their problems and traumas and suffering doing anything that is pointless and having to stoop to their level just to have a friend who doesn't really like you for who you are anyways and would leave in a flash or worse if they knew the real you even a little bit not to even mention what you believed. Does anyone even want to deal with this anymore at all. It is not only a waste of time it could add more traumas and problems to my life and lower my vibration.

Also I am struggling to find what I am interested in in the material even my Gaurdian in a dream said I should get out and get some hobbies. What right brained thing is there to do art music those kinds of things I might be good at to be honest I am trying to figure this out. I find most things in this world boring and more and more as the years go on I am kind of growing tired of all this and trust me it isn't just about Satanism or spirituality I felt the same way long before I even meditated for the first time in this life or even knew about this religion or past lives or any of that.

I'd like something I could do that is deep and meaningful and I could connect to people and talk about things. I'd like to spend time in Nature being outdoors etc I love anything creative etc. I will have to learn how to do a hobby soon. Whenever anyone asks me what I like to do I say idk cause I am stuck here more like a victim of being created on this earth and having to be stuck here while it is in such a low state just along for the ride till things get better. I just want to do something to make things better and get it over with.

I thought that was the way once. But thats actually a type of mental illness. To be looking out your blinds. I can't have friends, cuz theyre all out to get me!

Just chill.

This can be a lonely path.

A poet once said that, 'no man is an island.' But I think he's wrong and people are selfish and the centre of their own universes. People are in fact islands.

We are born into this world on our own and have to make our way for ourselves. And when we pass away that we will experience on our own as well.

But we live in a community so we treat each other kindly. But if there is an emergency people's me-ness will come to the fore and all good deeds and kindliness forfeited to survive. Or not lose out on something valuable etc.

So self interest and preservation for the individual I believe will always come first. Except in the case of say there was a situation where either you or your child would die. I imagine a parent would sacrifice themselves for their child to live but not friends and more unlikely strangers.

Many of us have similar problems with others. We are not on their wavelength and they're not on ours.

I myself have distanced myself from others and am on my own.

My dad said, 'You are on your own, but not alone.' Or something along those lines.

Mate don't hang out with junkies. I mean they're the friendliest of people because they have nothing and are only in decay. They're going nowhere so have low standards. A person should associate with people they want to aspire to be like.

Believe it or not but I and you are the creators of our situations.

It's all in our minds and the choices we make.

Sure I look at the state of society and am disheartened.

But I could have people in my life. And I choose not to because I'm woke here and realise there's a spiritual war going on. My time is tight, precious and I have to spend it wisely.

I work long hours so am busy. I sometimes feel lonely too.

I broke up with a long time girlfriend because she scoffed at what we do here and was under enemy control always trying to sabotage and distract me.

But I have to focus on what's important.

To remedy my loneliness I have a woman that I see and go out with occasionally.

But I don't want her hanging around in my flat or taking up too much of my time.

Ralph Waldo Emmerson summed it up nicely in his essays. He wanted to work on the inside and not be over occupied being too busy in useless material busyness.

And therein lies our problem. We want to be introverted and focus on the inside because that's what's valueable to us.

I don't want to hang out with people but feel the desire for a woman and the support a woman offers.

I've solved that by seeing and taking someone out but in moderation. That's all I want for the now until my feelings and needs change again.

It's natural feelings you're dealing with. Just choose what will satisfy it without sacrificing yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back