Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to restore dropped and lost energy?

Sananda

Those of us who had no knowledge about this; that if we stopped meditation, or heightened our energy for 1 hour meditation then the second day only 15 minutes meditation this would definitely result in a dropp in our energies and this definitely causes several major problems.
my question is how to fix and solve this problem ( energy drop ) ???

I'll really appreciate every reply if someone had this problem before and solved it.

Jupiter said:
Those of us who had no knowledge about this; that if we stopped meditation, or heightened our energy for 1 hour meditation then the second day only 15 minutes meditation this would definitely result in a dropp in our energies and this definitely causes several major problems.
my question is how to fix and solve this problem ( energy drop ) ???

I'll really appreciate every reply if someone had this problem before and solved it.

Do more Meditation and raise energy.

If it's just when you finish a working (40 day cycle), until you start the next one, then you can do small miniature-workings in this downtime to avoid an energy drop.

For example, say you finish a working today, on the 40th day. The working used to take you 30 minutes of vibrating mantras every day, and the next working you have planned cannot be started until 2 weeks from now. In these two weeks of "downtime", you can just do a new working for 30 minutes every day (that you will only do for the 14 days until you start the next one). These miniature-workings can be used to address minor inconveniences, or to get something you may want, and so on. Small things basically.
Alternatively, you can just do an additional 30 minutes of the RTR every day, or if it happens to be during a time like this you can do 30 minutes of the group rituals.

Be mindful of the VoC with these things too, and dont start any new workings during it.

The alternative nostril breathing balances energy, but just try and stay consistent with meditation. This will even things out. If you have a poor day, well is what it is, just move on and do better the next day and you’ll have recovery no problem. If this happens a lot, well then you must do some reorganizing in your life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back