The grey and hybrid mumy found in NASCA,PERU

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
dragon bleu 666

The grey and hybrid mumy found in NASCA,PERU

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:37 pm

It begins with Thierry jamin , a french archeologits, specializing in the search for inca sites in the amazon rainforest and who direct the INKARI association (Instituto Inka de Investigacion y Revaloracion Indigena) a non-governemental organization under peruvian law dedicated to archaeological research and the help of local populations.
In october 2016 , a certain " LUIS QUISPE" alias " PAUL R." a contact from " grave robbers" or " huaqueros" ( in spanish), contact INKARI and thierry jamin , about a site who contain grey mumy and hybrid human-reptilien, something like hundreds of mumy they talk about some part of the site where they can't have access. He contact INKARI saying that humanity have to know....

THE 10th january 2017 ,Thierry Jamin sends a letter to the Peruvian Minister of Culture for the informant of the case and to request the rapid intervention of his services, in order to avoid a possible sacking of archaeological sites in the region of Nasca .
https://www.the-alien-project.com/wp-co ... 7-FR-1.pdf

mid-january 2017 : Thierry Jamin and his team take the road to Nasca in order to identify and meet the tomb robbers (huaqueros).

end of january 2017 : Thierry Jamin, José Casafranca Montés and Edward Valenzuela Gil, from the Instituto inkari - Cusco , meet for the first time the head of the huaqueros, "Mario" *, in a hotel in La Paz, Bolivia.
* called "Mario" by Thierry Jamin.
First biological entity 38 cm long
In Puno, the Instituto Inkari - Cusco team manages to recover and study a first biological entity (E.B.) loaned by "Mario".
The team of the Instituto Inkari - Cusco manages to recover, then study, several carved stones in the form of UFOs and ET discovered in the first "sarcophagus".

4th februar 2017 : The team of Instituto Inkari - Cusco manages to recover
two mummified heads, type "small grey", as well as three mummified hands of the type "tridactyle".
First analyzes are mades and x-rays of heads and hands, with Dr. Edson Salazar Vivanco.
1 crests
2 Supraorbital bulges
3 Metopic ridge
4 Ocular Orbit
5 Nasal and oral opening
6-8 Occipital condyle
7-9 Rectangular base of the skull
10 Foramen magnum square

the x-ray shows a metal implant in the mummified hand.

7th februar 2017 :
Thierry Jamin and Alain Bonnet launch a crowdfunding on the "Ulule" platform to finance DNA and Carbon14 analyzes of recovered biological entities.
Expected budget: 29 000 €

12th march 2017 :
End of the crowdfunding.
Eight hundred contributors (mostly French) can exceed the budget set: 39 510 €, or 136% of the initial project.
13th to 14th march 2017 :
The Instituto Inkari-Cusco managed to recover a first complete body of the "little gray" type, 60 cm long, quickly named "Alberto" by the Internet users.
Then, analyzes and radiographs of this new Biological Entity (E.B.).

CHARACTERISTICS
SIZE: 60.50 CM
TYPE: HUMANOID
"REPTILIAN" STYLE SPECIES "LITTLE GREY"
HANDS OF 3 FINGERS INCLUDING 4 PHALANGES
FEET OF 3 TOES COMPRISING 3 PHALANGES
PRESENCE OF JOINTS
6 COAST PAIRS, PLUS 2 FLOATING PAIRS
NECK POSSIBLY RETRACTABLE

2th april 2017:
The Instituto Inkari - Cusco managed to recover a second mummified body of the "little grey" type named "Josefina" by Thierry Jamin, 4 brains and several objects made of metal, stone and bone.
CHARACTERISTICS
SIZE: 58, 00 CM
SPECIES: "REPTILIAN", STYLE "SMALL GRAY"
PRESENCE OF JOINTS
9 COAST PAIRS, PLUS 2 FLOATING PAIRS
PRESENCE OF A HORIZONTAL "VAGIN" (OR CLOAQUE), LOCATED BETWEEN THE LEGS

FEMININE SPECIMEN REALLY IN GESTATION, WITH PRESENCE OF THREE OVOID OBJECTS ("EGGS"?) IN THE ABDOMEN

3th april 2017 : Collection of the first samples of different mummified bodies and sends to several laboratories located in various countries.

23 april 2017 : Home in Cusco de Jaime Maussan, Mexican journalist and 2 American TV channels. Also accompanied by Dr. Jose Jesus Zalce Benitez, Chief Medical Officer of the Navy of Mexico, Mexican Biologist Dr. Jose De La Cruz Rios Lopez and Dr. Kontsnatin G. Korotkov, Professor of Medicine at the Federal University of St. Petersburg Petersburg, Russia.

25 april 2017 :
Meeting of "Mario" in Palpa with Thierry Jamin and the team of Instituto Inkari - Cusco, accompanied by Jaime Maussan, and two American TV channels.

Mario reveals to the team of the Instituto Inkari - Cusco an exceptional Biological Entity, of "Hybrid" type, baptized "Maria" by Thierry and his group. New DNA sample.

The team at the Inkari - Cusco Institute manages to convince "Mario" to lend them "Maria" to carry out the first clinical analyzes of the "relic", as well as X-rays and scanners

CHARACTERISTICS
SIZE: 1.68 M
"HYBRID" SPECIES
HANDS AND FEET OF 3 FINGERS
FINGERS AND TOES INCLUDING 5 PHALANGES
PRESENCE OF JOINTS
BODY VERY WELL PRESERVED, WITH APPARENT SKIN AND DIGITAL FOOTPRINT PARTIALLY VISIBLE TO HANDS AND FEET
ABSENCE OF HAIR AND HAIR
ABSENCE OF AURICULAR PAVILIONS
ABSENCE OF MAMMARY GLANDS AND NOMBIL
2 LARGE EYE SIZES IN ALMOND AND REDUCED NARINES

2th may 2017 : X-rays of "Maria" and "Josefina" in the presence of Jaime Maussan's team and two North American television channels.
Discovery of the presence of three "eggs" (?) In the abdomen of "Josefina".

9th may 2017 : First Scanners of "Josefina", "Alberto" and "Maria".

19-20th may 2017 : The Instituto Inkari - Cusco team managed to recover a new "gray" biological entity called "Victoria".

CHARACTERISTICS
REPTILIAN SPECIES, "LITTLE GREY" STYLE
THE HEAD IS ABSENT OF THE BODY
SIZE: ABOUT 56.00 CM
PRESENCE OF JOINTS
8 COINS, INCLUDING 2 FLOATING PAIRS
APPARENT SKIN, AND POROSITY, BROWN COLOR

THE SPECIMEN HAS BEEN ENCOUNTERED IN THE SEATED POSITION, THE SUPERIOR AND LOWER HALF-FOLDED MEMBERS.
DATATION: CARBON RADIO DATATIONS (C14) ASSIGN THIS SPECIMEN AN ANTIQUITY BETWEEN 800 AND 1100 OF OUR ERA.
Jaime Maussan returns to Cusco with a TV crew from the United States.

9th july 2017:
Examination of the hybrid body "Wawita", "baby" in Quechua, ancient Andean language still in use.

CHARACTERISTICS
HYBRID SPECIES
HANDS AND FEET OF 3 FINGERS
FINGERS AND TOES WITH 5 PHALANGES
APPROXIMATE APPROXIMATE AGE OF SPECIMEN: LOW AGE CHILD ABOUT SEVEN OR EIGHT MONTHS
TIME: STILL UNKNOWN (ANALYZES DNA AND C14 IN PROGRESS)

11th july 2017 : The Instituto Inkari - Cusco, in collaboration with the private American channel Gaia, the Mexican journalist Jaime Maussan and the Peruvian journalist Jois Mantilla, organizes for the first time a press conference in Lima, to present the first conclusions of the laboratory analyzes (X-rays, scanners, DNA, C14, etc.) of the EBs studied and the first conclusions of the scientists who worked directly on the biological material. These conclusions can be summarized in three points:

it is biological material,
this material is old, even very old,
it has not (yet) been found a flagrant index of fraud.

4th august 2017 : The team of Thierry Jamin managed to study three new specimens of type "small gray", called "The Family".

Examination and radiography of these 3 new biological entities.

25th november 2017 : The Instituto Inkari - Cusco team manages to recover and study a new "gray" type specimen, as well as two new mummified heads of the "small gray" type and a three-foot-long tridactyl hand.

29th november 2017 : Radiograph of new biological material recovered with Dr. Edson Salazar Vivanco.

end of december 2017: DNA analysis, C14, etc. biological material and analyzes of non-biological materials continue ...

Source :
wikipedia
https://www.the-alien-project.com/

Brothers / sisters , whats your opinion about it ?

HAIL SATAN !!!!

ss666

Re: The grey and hybrid mumy found in NASCA,PERU

Postby ss666 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:07 pm

Wow thank you for sharing! Very interesting, this is proof of alien life beyond any doubt!

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:13 am

It looks like they are only statuettes carved of stone (first few pictures) and petrified wood (last few pictures). You should look into the Soviet Union's, Catholic Churches and CIA's cover up of real UFO activity. I think they have retrieved all corpses, if any ever died on Earths soil, and would go to the greatest lengths to remove them even today.

dragon bleu 666 wrote:

HAIL SATAN !!!!
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

DarthVader

Postby DarthVader » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:33 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:It looks like they are only statuettes carved of stone (first few pictures) and petrified wood (last few pictures). You should look into the Soviet Union's, Catholic Churches and CIA's cover up of real UFO activity. I think they have retrieved all corpses, if any ever died on Earths soil, and would go to the greatest lengths to remove them even today.

dragon bleu 666 wrote:

HAIL SATAN !!!!

Statuettes made out of wood do not have bones. These are REAL grey pieces of shit.

Lifeisgreat

Postby Lifeisgreat » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:04 pm

Their heads look like they would have elongated like some trubal groups of people have done. This would mean if my suggestion is correct, the elongation of the head would have been a practice to relate to these things. One image that comes to mind is one dark skinned female that looks more like a jew than anything else with an elonged shaped head like the first pictures. These pictures would mean, if im correct, that the other elongated skulls found wherever are actually reptillian.

dragon bleu 666

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:06 pm

Lifeisgreat wrote:Their heads look like they would have elongated like some trubal groups of people have done. This would mean if my suggestion is correct, the elongation of the head would have been a practice to relate to these things. One image that comes to mind is one dark skinned female that looks more like a jew than anything else with an elonged shaped head like the first pictures. These pictures would mean, if im correct, that the other elongated skulls found wherever are actually reptillian.

i think the same

i've found this :

here a video about it :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qsj5QyB1bk

the official conclusion are that this tribes allonges their skull manually which it can be done , but it can't increase at the same time the volume of the brain which is the case with ( at least ) the skull of paracas.

Paracas is a desert peninsula located within the Pisco Province in the Inca Region, on the south coast of Peru. It is here were Peruvian archaeologist, Julio Tello, made an amazing discovery in 1928 – a massive and elaborate graveyard containing tombs filled with the remains of individuals with the largest elongated skulls found anywhere in the world. These have come to be known as the ‘ Paracas skulls ’. In total, Tello found more than 300 of these elongated skulls, which are believed to date back around 3,000 years. A DNA analysis has now been conducted on one of the skulls and expert Brien Foerster has released preliminary information regarding these enigmatic skulls.
It is well-known that most cases of skull elongation are the result of cranial deformation, head flattening, or head binding, in which the skull is intentionally deformed by applying force over a long period of time. It is usually achieved by binding the head between two pieces of wood, or binding in cloth. However, while cranial deformation changes the shape of the skull, it does not alter its volume, weight, or other features that are characteristic of a regular human skull.
The Paracas skulls, however, are different. The cranial volume is up to 25 percent larger and 60 percent heavier than conventional human skulls, meaning they could not have been intentionally deformed through head binding/flattening. They also contain only one parietal plate, rather than two. The fact that the skulls’ features are not the result of cranial deformation means that the cause of the elongation is a mystery, and has been for decades.

Mr. Juan Navarro, owner and director of the local museum, called the Paracas History Museum, which houses a collection of 35 of the Paracas skulls, allowed the taking of samples from 5 of the skulls. The samples consisted of hair, including roots, a tooth, skull bone and skin, and this process was carefully documented via photos and video. Samples from three skulls were sent to the geneticist, although the geneticist was not given any information about what they came from until after the genetic testing, so as not to create any preconceived ideas.
The results of a DNA analysis of one of the skulls are now back, and Brien Foerster, author of more than ten books and an authority on the ancient elongated headed people of South America, has just revealed the preliminary results of the analysis. He reports on the geneticist's findings:
It had mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA) with mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far. But a few fragments I was able to sequence from this sample indicate that if these mutations will hold we are dealing with a new human-like creature, very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans.
The implications are of course huge. “I am not sure it will even fit into the known evolutionary tree,” the geneticist wrote. He added that if the Paracas individuals were so biologically different, they would not have been able to interbreed with humans.
The result of this analysis is only phase one of many phases of analysis due to take place. The next tests will involve having the initial test replicated, and conducted on other skulls, so that the results can be compared to see if there are any specific Paracas characteristics. We will update when more details emerge.

source :
http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/initial-dna-analysis-paracas-elongated-skull-released-incredible#.UvJA_gmoTFM.facebook

darkpath

Postby darkpath » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:22 pm

https://www.the-alien-project.com/tetes-momifiees/
I checked this page, what do you think?
I think they really have Reptilian genes!
Those skulls ......

In the book, Satanic Revelation tells HP Hoodedcobra666 to search for truth for ourselves because it is not afraid of anything!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:02 pm

darkpath wrote:https://www.the-alien-project.com/tetes-momifiees/
Those skulls ......

In the book, Satanic Revelation tells HP Hoodedcobra666 to search for truth for ourselves because it is not afraid of anything!

They’re greys.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

darkpath

Postby darkpath » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:18 pm

I meant some of the reptilians were genetically engineered!

Detail from "On the Greys" article:
"On the Nasca Peruvian Grays, they have this plaque inside their heads, and they also display 'reptilian scales', as it appears some of them have some reptilian genetics to bolster them spiritually or they bring them closer to their masters."

wariorSS

Postby wariorSS » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:33 pm

These bastards are ugly as fuck!

Arin

Postby Arin » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:23 am

wariorSS wrote:These bastards are ugly as fuck!

My first thought :lol:
I wonder if they see us as ugly as we see them lol. Not that it matters.
Hail Satan!

ᛉᛊᛏ

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:46 am

wariorSS wrote:These bastards are ugly as fuck!

That's why it had to try and look like Humans. If a little green ma-- thing tried doing shit, I don't think we'd bow down and bend over before it. If it looks like us, then we'd be blind.

wariorSS

Postby wariorSS » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:17 am

I tend to believe that they envy us, genetically and aesthetically speaking Arin :mrgreen: . From speculation, it is said that they have a significantly higher intelligence coefficient than ours, but genetically speaking, they are fragile, prone to diseases, unable to procreate, and they are living by cloning. Anyway, they are ugly as hell. In the years to come, many will come to the surface about these little horror banana suckers.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:07 pm

wariorSS wrote:I tend to believe that they envy us, genetically and aesthetically speaking Arin :mrgreen: . From speculation, it is said that they have a significantly higher intelligence coefficient than ours, but genetically speaking, they are fragile, prone to diseases, unable to procreate, and they are living by cloning. Anyway, they are ugly as hell. In the years to come, many will come to the surface about these little horror banana suckers.

They don't even have a free will, they are like robots.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Arin

Postby Arin » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:21 pm

wariorSS wrote:I tend to believe that they envy us, genetically and aesthetically speaking Arin :mrgreen: . From speculation, it is said that they have a significantly higher intelligence coefficient than ours, but genetically speaking, they are fragile, prone to diseases, unable to procreate, and they are living by cloning. Anyway, they are ugly as hell. In the years to come, many will come to the surface about these little horror banana suckers.

Fair point. And yes, I think we can all agree they are ugly as hell. They make salad fingers look decent lmao. I'd probably projectile vomit if I saw one of them walking around.
Hail Satan!

ᛉᛊᛏ

wariorSS

Postby wariorSS » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:59 pm

Yes you are right Aquarius, they are evil, now I remember an old post, I think HP Mageson or HP Cobra said they have collective thinking of hives, unable to think each one individually. A few years ago when I was flirting with the new age spirituality wanting to discover the truth, I had eternal dreams or nightmares with them, I was followed in their dreams, many times I woke up in the middle of the night screaming in agony or despair, I was sweating, sometimes I had tears in my eyes, until I discovered the american JoS page and since then I was literally released from their psychic intrusion. I do not know the physiology or their psychic nature, I just know that they are cruel and diabolical, I do not want to know more about them, I totally believe in the statements and posts of our priests. I do not see the day when the whole humanity will be freed by the fucking jews and their reptilian cohorts.

wariorSS

Postby wariorSS » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:19 pm

I told my boyfriend to do the ritual of dedication, he will in turn escape from nightmares, insomnia, poor mental status and other misfortunes not to list them, because satanic spirituality is our truth and our way of truly liberating ourselves. I think last year in august or september he said he woke from sleep and actually looked at a reptilian who watched him without blinking and felt the horror coming from him, and I was sleeping next to him in the bust and had a serene face, a slight smile and wondered what the hell was going on, like I was protected or something and he waited until he left, his eyes closed with horror but he managed to fall asleep. I was appalled by the stories but I had no problems, reptilians know too little, just from what I read. Once upon a time I woke from sleep slapping my forehead and actually hitting my feet, other times I felt the blanket pulled from me and the nightmares returned. But these are past experiences and I prefer to never lie to them again. It sounds crazy my experiences, I know this, in college I met a guy who was studying psychiatry and doing practice at the crazy hospital, I actually thought I was crazy, I didn't know how to ask for someone's help, but the "help" came with the JoS page. Excuse me for my poor english.

dragon bleu 666

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:02 pm

By the way, just to keep this topic updated here are the results :

The alien and hybrid mummies found in NASCA , PERU : Verdict ! :

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18289&p=70459&hilit=mummies#p70459

https://www.the-alien-project.com/en/mummies-of-nasca-results/

---------------------------------------------

Aquarius wrote:
darkpath wrote:https://www.the-alien-project.com/tetes-momifiees/
Those skulls ......

They’re greys.

Yes they are classified as an Humanoid reptile scpecies , from the biologist and other scientist who worked on this too.

lestat666

Postby lestat666 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:13 pm

Hi,
King of funny,

That's curious, but the images of the 3 lyning down looks like the one in and old movie.

I do not remember the title but basically it was a brown ET that a kid try to save since he wanna go home. He was flying on a bicycle with it.

I wonder if they were found after the movie or before ? Depending of which it could be a fraud or an inspiration.

Hail satan.

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:50 pm

Aquarius wrote:

They don't even have a free will, they are like robots.

Slaves to their reptile masters.
little weaklings.
Slaves only dream to be kings- marilyn manson song
they try to use humanity as free sources of energy because their little worthless souls cant achieve things on their own.
Hail Satan
Deactivated.

darkpath

Postby darkpath » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:49 am

These are the "angels" of Christian idiots!