Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedication ritual and VOC moon

Shadowcat

I am a few months further now after the detication ritual and have seen that the detication ritual was done during a VOC by accident >.<. the following day though i started in the morning with my 40 day program when it wasnt voc...however we can only do the dedication ritual once...did i mess up big time?

i posted this elsewhere too but figured it would be better here.. thanks

Doing the dedication is infinitely more important than the moon or where the moon is. Even if the moon is void when you do the dedication, it still works because doing the dedication is the strongest and most important thing. There is nothing to worry about with this, and worrying isn't going to help anything.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Doing the dedication is infinitely more important than the moon or where the moon is. Even if the moon is void when you do the dedication, it still works because doing the dedication is the strongest and most important thing. There is nothing to worry about with this, and worrying isn't going to help anything.
thank you.

Shadowcat said:
I am a few months further now after the detication ritual and have seen that the detication ritual was done during a VOC by accident >.<. the following day though i started in the morning with my 40 day program when it wasnt voc...however we can only do the dedication ritual once...did i mess up big time?

Welcome to the Family of Satan.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Shadowcat said:

Welcome to the Family of Satan.
Thank you! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back