Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Number 108

I was spossed to do working for 108 days however I messed up and did it for 109. This was mostly about my creative endeavors and getting a new place to live.

Did this mess up my working? Is it ok to chill leave it be or should I strive to make it to another power number?

MoonlessNight666 said:
I was spossed to do working for 108 days however I messed up and did it for 109. This was mostly about my creative endeavors and getting a new place to live.

Did this mess up my working? Is it ok to chill leave it be or should I strive to make it to another power number?
To be honest, I'm not sure that doing any working for a non-round amount of days (Like 108 days, 111 days, 88 days, and so on) is a good idea in the first place. It goes in cycles of 40 and 90, so ending the working at a number that does not contain atleast one of these may make the working less powerful than it could have been. I'd advise going for 120 total. 120 is 3x40 and should work perfectly fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back