Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

dates

jbkbmz

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/possible-false-flag-combating-that/85740 .. Is there anything to this.?

I've been playing around with the search feature on this website and apologize for such a slow reply.

This website belongs to the enemy. They teach Kabbalah and Qlipoth magic merged with Satanism. It's nothing but a perversion and blasphemy. All the sigils they use and advertise are within circles (which represents binding).

I noticed they have a video course on what they call Demonic and Angelic "evocation"; how to get possessed. This is actually "invocation" (as "evocation" is external). To watch the video it requires 3 payments of $109 USD ($327).

Affiliates who initiate others and work on their behalf get 50% off. This is nothing but a hierarchy system of connecting to vampyric entities (Dracos and Reptillians) created by the Jews. My advice: stay far away.

sublimestatanist said:
I've been playing around with the search feature on this website and apologize for such a slow reply.

This website belongs to the enemy. They teach Kabbalah and Qlipoth magic merged with Satanism. It's nothing but a perversion and blasphemy. All the sigils they use and advertise are within circles (which represents binding).

I noticed they have a video course on what they call Demonic and Angelic "evocation"; how to get possessed. This is actually "invocation" (as "evocation" is external). To watch the video it requires 3 payments of $109 USD ($327).

Affiliates who initiate others and work on their behalf get 50% off. This is nothing but a hierarchy system of connecting to vampyric entities (Dracos and Reptillians) created by the Jews. My advice: stay far away.

I looked at this just now. A lot of people sadly run into enemy sources before finding the right path to Satan. The ones that are taken by this particular site given may very well be open to JOS. what do yall say we organize an online warfare campaign here? we can bring people to the truth and take them away from enemy lies.

Mercury is retro still right now. but maybe we can work something out to spread the truth here.

Shadowcat said:
I looked at this just now. A lot of people sadly run into enemy sources before finding the right path to Satan. The ones that are taken by this particular site given may very well be open to JOS. what do yall say we organize an online warfare campaign here? we can bring people to the truth and take them away from enemy lies.

Mercury is retro still right now. but maybe we can work something out to spread the truth here.

That's a cool idea. I'm eager to fight against this evil corrupt website anyway I can though I don't think "3-D" endeavours would be enough of destroy it completely.

One sigil I saw was extremely vile. I'll post a link to it as I don't want such a thing to exist on this last remaining sacred refuge on the internet. https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/663155113881611813/

I'm interested in learning about who the enemy is and what their about but at the same time it's very important not to dwell on these things too much. I'm very inspired by HP Hooded Cobra's advice in one of his sermons: "Give most of your focus to the Gods and their goals and don't obsess over the enemy".

I'm paraphrasing here but he mentioned that simply focusing on something for too long can give it power over you.

That said, I find it striking how they focus on dracos/reptilians and the kabbalah (with elements of corrupted Satanism) yet they call their teachings "luciferianism".

I made a comment on their website linking the JoS website with some comments about truth; i.e the reptilian hybrid royal families who run the world. It required an account but I used a pseudonym email I have.

It blows my mind that anyone would want to join something like this but I guess there are a lot of stupid people who aren't very awake. I think the best I can do is write about it wherever I can and keep up the RTRs. There's a musical group (Serpent Noir) who's lyrical themes include "Draconian Channelling". I put a few comments on Youtube videos there as well.

Crazy stuff though! I knew that certain Jews admit to worshipping their reptilian creators yet I never knew it was so prevalent. There's also a lot of new age people who think these monsters are their friends. The world really is a messed up place... I thank the Gods that we aren't brainwashed sheep like the other 99.99% of humanity.

The part that makes me sort of laugh is trying to tell this to anyone would make people think "that person has lost touch with reality" when the opposite is true. Everything is backwards! I'd love to change the course of the world yet I'm starting to think that the most effective way is through spiritual advancement and magic/witchcraft/rituals.

In the end I'm very glad we have such a wonderful Satanic family here. Collectively we have amassed a mountain of information to learn from. That in itself is very empowering! :)

Hail Satan!

sublimestatanist said:
Shadowcat said:

That's a cool idea. I'm eager to fight against this evil corrupt website anyway I can though I don't think "3-D" endeavours would be enough of destroy it completely.

One sigil I saw was extremely vile. I'll post a link to it as I don't want such a thing to exist on this last remaining sacred refuge on the internet. https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/663155113881611813/

I'm interested in learning about who the enemy is and what their about but at the same time it's very important not to dwell on these things too much. I'm very inspired by HP Hooded Cobra's advice in one of his sermons: "Give most of your focus to the Gods and their goals and don't obsess over the enemy".

I'm paraphrasing here but he mentioned that simply focusing on something for too long can give it power over you.

That said, I find it striking how they focus on dracos/reptilians and the kabbalah (with elements of corrupted Satanism) yet they call their teachings "luciferianism".

I made a comment on their website linking the JoS website with some comments about truth; i.e the reptilian hybrid royal families who run the world. It required an account but I used a pseudonym email I have.

It blows my mind that anyone would want to join something like this but I guess there are a lot of stupid people who aren't very awake. I think the best I can do is write about it wherever I can and keep up the RTRs. There's a musical group (Serpent Noir) who's lyrical themes include "Draconian Channelling". I put a few comments on Youtube videos there as well.

Crazy stuff though! I knew that certain Jews admit to worshipping their reptilian creators yet I never knew it was so prevalent. There's also a lot of new age people who think these monsters are their friends. The world really is a messed up place... I thank the Gods that we aren't brainwashed sheep like the other 99.99% of humanity.

The part that makes me sort of laugh is trying to tell this to anyone would make people think "that person has lost touch with reality" when the opposite is true. Everything is backwards! I'd love to change the course of the world yet I'm starting to think that the most effective way is through spiritual advancement and magic/witchcraft/rituals.

In the end I'm very glad we have such a wonderful Satanic family here. Collectively we have amassed a mountain of information to learn from. That in itself is very empowering! :)

Hail Satan!

BlackOnyx8 said:
I will make a post about this again when Mercury goes direct. I am looking at starting a campaign on this and one other platform. Anyone who wants to can join in. I will look at an ideal moon sign to start it off on a good note with. Thank you to the SS who have brought them to our attention.

Shadowcat said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
I will make a post about this again when Mercury goes direct. I am looking at starting a campaign on this and one other platform. Anyone who wants to can join in. I will look at an ideal moon sign to start it off on a good note with. Thank you to the SS who have brought them to our attention.

That is amazing! Thank you for getting this rolling. We truly have an army of dedicated people here and I apologize for not recognizing that. I can't wait for the campaign and I will be very happy to help any way I can.

We'll destroy them! :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back