Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need some advice about a new working

Ara666

About six months ago, I started a working with the rune Jera to attract the best career for me. I think I must've vibrated the rune 50 or 60 times and the affirmation I used was: "in a positive way for me, I now have the best possible career for me." For most part of my life I never knew what I wanted to do and what would make me happy.

I felt the energy of this rune and things started to shift until I discovered the type of career I'm truly interested in. So I started a new job after the 40 days but things didn't go as planned. Sometimes I wonder if I should've done this working for 80 days instead of 40 because at the end I felt like the energy dissipated...

After that, I did another working with Jera for another 40 days (still career-related but I changed the affirmation a bit). Then, I did a Munka working to remove any negative karma (that prevents me from having my dream job) for 40 days. It worked and it did remove some issues I had.

But now I feel like maybe I'm not removing the right problem... I don't know... :?

A few weeks ago, I screwed up an interview for a job I really wanted and it was related to the type of career I'm interested in (and it was for a great company). They asked me a question I wasn't prepared for and I just froze like an idiot... I didn't know what to say so I started to mumble "humm... humm.." I couldn't think of any other stupid thing to say... lol

Not only was I angry at myself and so frustrated after the interview, but now I get a feeling that maybe something else is preventing me from getting the job I want. Somehow it's like there's another layer of obstacles or negative energy hiding underneath but I can't quite put a finger on it...

I was thinking to start a working with Ansuz to remove any obstacles, but I don't know...

I'm so confused about this right now and I seriously don't know what to do.

Any advice?

Another question: at the end of a 40 day working to attract something, how do you know you have to keep doing it for more? And if you're not sure, is it best to do it for 80 days?

For interviews it’s easy, just tell them what they want to hear and be authentic. I’ve gone into interviews wearing sweatpants and t shirt and the guy look at me like wtf and still got the job after we talked.

In your case it’s even easier cause your intentions are honest. It’s a job you want and want to be dedicated to which means just answer any questions honestly and they should be the answers they want to hear. I remember there was a job I was so unqualified for and I called the guy cause it seemed so awesome and I was like just let me come in and talk to you and plead my case. He said qualified people are showing up but okay fine come in. I came in and we talked and I got the job. I just wanted it so bad and was sincere in it that he said he loved my enthusiasm.

Also relax, the guy or girl you’re talking to is just a person like you. I would never let myself be intimidated or look at the person in a superior way. When ever bosses have tried to look down on me, I end up leaving. Cause we’re all just people and we’re working together so no need for that. Plus in my experience, the more relatable and down to earth you are, bosses will like you and you’ll rise in companies faster as long as you work hard as well. If it’s something you care about and something you have passion for, let that be the light leading the way in your interviews and just in your life and on the job. Do that and you won’t fail. When people see you care, they’ll invest in you.

Ara666 said:
Your choice of rune is odd to me. Jera isn't really the most optimal for a career working, Fehu would be the better choice. And if you think you have obstructions, then do a freeing the soul working to free yourself from obstacles pertaining to your career. I myself prefer Munka to free the soul, but Ansuz and Uruz are also good. If the issues are deeper then that, then ask your guardian or Satan himself for guidance.

Eric13 said:
For interviews it’s easy, just tell them what they want to hear and be authentic. I’ve gone into interviews wearing sweatpants and t shirt and the guy look at me like wtf and still got the job after we talked.

In your case it’s even easier cause your intentions are honest. It’s a job you want and want to be dedicated to which means just answer any questions honestly and they should be the answers they want to hear. I remember there was a job I was so unqualified for and I called the guy cause it seemed so awesome and I was like just let me come in and talk to you and plead my case. He said qualified people are showing up but okay fine come in. I came in and we talked and I got the job. I just wanted it so bad and was sincere in it that he said he loved my enthusiasm.

Also relax, the guy or girl you’re talking to is just a person like you. I would never let myself be intimidated or look at the person in a superior way. When ever bosses have tried to look down on me, I end up leaving. Cause we’re all just people and we’re working together so no need for that. Plus in my experience, the more relatable and down to earth you are, bosses will like you and you’ll rise in companies faster as long as you work hard as well. If it’s something you care about and something you have passion for, let that be the light leading the way in your interviews and just in your life and on the job. Do that and you won’t fail. When people see you care, they’ll invest in you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for sharing your experience. You're luckier than me if you managed to get a job wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt; ;)
if I did that, I'd never get hired, not even in a million years lol
The thing is, sometimes I can't help but feel intimidated during an interview. I have to work on that too..

Thanks for your reply :)

Ara666 said:
The thing is, sometimes I can't help but feel intimidated during an interview. I have to work on that too..
Just show them you care and want to be apart of what they’re doing. That’s it, because it sounds like you do care and want that and that’s what they want too. You’ll be fine.

Ara666 said:
About six months ago, I started a working with the rune Jera to attract the best career for me. I think I must've vibrated the rune 50 or 60 times and the affirmation I used was: "in a positive way for me, I now have the best possible career for me." For most part of my life I never knew what I wanted to do and what would make me happy.

I felt the energy of this rune and things started to shift until I discovered the type of career I'm truly interested in. So I started a new job after the 40 days but things didn't go as planned. Sometimes I wonder if I should've done this working for 80 days instead of 40 because at the end I felt like the energy dissipated...

After that, I did another working with Jera for another 40 days (still career-related but I changed the affirmation a bit). Then, I did a Munka working to remove any negative karma (that prevents me from having my dream job) for 40 days. It worked and it did remove some issues I had.

But now I feel like maybe I'm not removing the right problem... I don't know... :?

A few weeks ago, I screwed up an interview for a job I really wanted and it was related to the type of career I'm interested in (and it was for a great company). They asked me a question I wasn't prepared for and I just froze like an idiot... I didn't know what to say so I started to mumble "humm... humm.." I couldn't think of any other stupid thing to say... lol

Not only was I angry at myself and so frustrated after the interview, but now I get a feeling that maybe something else is preventing me from getting the job I want. Somehow it's like there's another layer of obstacles or negative energy hiding underneath but I can't quite put a finger on it...

I was thinking to start a working with Ansuz to remove any obstacles, but I don't know...

I'm so confused about this right now and I seriously don't know what to do.

Any advice?

Another question: at the end of a 40 day working to attract something, how do you know you have to keep doing it for more? And if you're not sure, is it best to do it for 80 days?

Dont focus on problem problem problem. Youre saying there is a problem. Just affirm what you want.

Your plant transit could be affecting you, you can use Sowilo and affirmations every day, just make sure when you start your working moon is not void.
In a positive way for me, I'm fully and permanently protected and shielded from all negative planetary transits and influences.

If you can handle it, I'd suggest doing something with Fe, Oss and Sol.

The first takes care of attracting the job, which is a source of flowing wealth. The second makes sure you're able to express yourself freely in your resume/portfolio and during the interview. The last one make sure you get the job.

Jack said:
Eric13 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And maybe avoid outfit choices that are suitable only for lounging around the house, going for groceries/errands or partaking in sports-related activities. :D :D :D although the rest of the advice is great for people who are good at communication with NPCs. I have very little in common with NPCs because I'm easily recognised as too deep and intense in everything, compared to their much more superficial and easygoing approach to anything, even important stuff. My demeanour is only appreciated by older people who are not tired of life.

Wow... I never thought of that. Thank you for your suggestion. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back