Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Viualization. Someone been sending messages i think

Dark Mr Black

Hi. Its been a while since i last asked for help understanding something. This morning when i woke up my eyes were still shut when a stream of words like a full on chapter went across my vision. There were numbers. The first page was white and i only figured out how to stop it on the second one. It said. Tayu's training chapter 3.

The strange thing was i wasnt trying to visualize anything. Im just curious if anybody has experienced this and can help me understand.

Heil satan.

Dark Mr Black said:
Hi. Its been a while since i last asked for help understanding something. This morning when i woke up my eyes were still shut when a stream of words like a full on chapter went across my vision. There were numbers. The first page was white and i only figured out how to stop it on the second one. It said. Tayu's training chapter 3.

The strange thing was i wasnt trying to visualize anything. Im just curious if anybody has experienced this and can help me understand.

Hail satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back