Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This guy is going to plant 20.000.000 of trees by 2020!

I think this project is dumb. Half the trees will probably die anyway unless they're taken care of. Mr. Beast is not sincere in this project. He's just doing it to look good. Why all of a sudden plant trees now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VnDAuYI0UY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE14cz-tEk0
This guy has been planting trees for years and he actually has a reason. All the trees on his property got burned in a wild fire. He is struggling to keep his new trees alive due to lack of water and animals.

luis said:
I just found out that this guy is going to plant 20.000.000 trees by 2020 (he is raising money by donation) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPJKxAhLw5I&t=10s and the fact that someone this good exist is making me cry :cry: seriously such a good thing to do!
The general sentiment is definitely good and it is a good thing that this is in the mass-mind of people now, to actually do something for the planet and care about its wellbeing.

However, this guy is a mixed Jew and this whole operation in itself seems to me a way to capitalize on this positive desire that society has developed. The way he worded it and brought it across, he made it sound like he would plant those trees with his own money. But in reality he is just advocating people to donate their own money to this group called (((team trees))).

Either way, even if the organization was legit and would plant those trees, it does not make the people involved "good people" in any way. The Jew, seeing its end drawing closer by the day, may try to do some 'good deeds' so as to attempt gaining temporary trust from the goyim. This is merely a preservation mechanism that they have, and you can be sure they would use any trust gained from this in order to brutally backstab people later on.

For anonyone who still may cling to the ridiculous "good jew" argument, bear in mind that due to jews, easily over 100x as many trees are destroyed every year, intentionally, and with pleasure on their side.
It's extemely common for the jew to first create the problem and then sell the solution. This is one of their oldest business tricks.

Is "planning permission" required to do a helpful thing in the world?

A commenter commented, "When MrBeast is better than the government."
"govern"ments*

Also along that line -

PZiOgEn.png

I think 30 decades is a mistake there, but Children in Need has raised £1 000 000 000 in 40 years. McDonald's has raised so much more in 79 years (2018 revenue - US$21 025 000 000 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald%27s)) including many health problems and deaths.

Am I smelling a fishy rat here? I could go on about why they don't just plant trees regardless, instead of doing it only after money is given to them... but I won't.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_rainforest said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_rainforest[/url]"]The Amazon represents over half of the planet's remaining rainforests, and comprises the largest and most biodiverse tract of tropical rainforest in the world, with an estimated 390 billion individual trees divided into 16,000 species.

This Rainforest produces 20% (1/5) of the World's oxygen.

Shael said:
luis said:
I just found out that this guy is going to plant 20.000.000 trees by 2020 (he is raising money by donation) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPJKxAhLw5I&t=10s and the fact that someone this good exist is making me cry :cry: seriously such a good thing to do!
The general sentiment is definitely good and it is a good thing that this is in the mass-mind of people now, to actually do something for the planet and care about its wellbeing.

However, this guy is a mixed Jew and this whole operation in itself seems to me a way to capitalize on this positive desire that society has developed. The way he worded it and brought it across, he made it sound like he would plant those trees with his own money. But in reality he is just advocating people to donate their own money to this group called (((team trees))).

Either way, even if the organization was legit and would plant those trees, it does not make the people involved "good people" in any way. The Jew, seeing its end drawing closer by the day, may try to do some 'good deeds' so as to attempt gaining temporary trust from the goyim. This is merely a preservation mechanism that they have, and you can be sure they would use any trust gained from this in order to brutally backstab people later on.

For anonyone who still may cling to the ridiculous "good jew" argument, bear in mind that due to jews, easily over 100x as many trees are destroyed every year, intentionally, and with pleasure on their side.
It's extemely common for the jew to first create the problem and then sell the solution. This is one of their oldest business tricks.

Lol how did you find out that mr beast is a jew?

I had my own suspicion that he could be a jew, but I didn’t find anything on google. I just had a gut feeling

Shael said:
luis said:

Well if he is really a jew then i don't think he has good intentions. I just thought that it was really good too see one time a lot of people's caring for our planet! It's not something that you see often >~<

NinRick said:

I had my own suspicion that he could be a jew, but I didn’t find anything on google. I just had a gut feeling
You can see it in his face and eyes. Just google "MrBeast" and look at some of the pictures. He is pretty mixed, but the insanity and lifelessness can be seen clearly regardless.

luis said:
Well if he is really a jew then i don't think he has good intentions. I just thought that it was really good too see one time a lot of people's caring for our planet! It's not something that you see often >~<
It is good indeed. Jews always gotta be jewing so this is to be expected, but it is an overall good sign to see average people caring more about this now. Even if this is just a cashgrab and/or publicity stunt, it will still catch the attention of people nonetheless and perhaps bring some more focus towards the health of our planet. This in itself is always a good thing.

For example, a very simple argument like "Did you hear they planted 20 million trees? Pretty amazing right? Pity that this amount of trees is being destroyed by forest fires and greedy deforestation every single day."
This may give people a bit more perspective on just how insane certain (((corporations))) are acting nowadays, and how jewy the world's governments are for not banding together to stop these forest fires immediately with priority.

Mr Beast looks jewish, the founder of the Arbor Day Foundation, the charity that, supposedly, Mr Beast will be giving all the money to, is jewish. I donated 5 dollars to it in good spirits, but I'm obviously always skeptical.

Mr Beast is a guy who just likes to burn money, he's just doing this to save face probably. He probably won't manage to plant all 20 mil but if he does I'll give props for that.

Shael said:
NinRick said:

You can see it in his face and eyes. Just google "MrBeast" and look at some of the pictures. He is pretty mixed, but the insanity and lifelessness can be seen clearly regardless.
I agree that he is a jew. Even in the video it is clear. Just focusing on his body language, expressions and energy I think is enough to identify them.

Specter said:
Mr Beast is a guy who just likes to burn money, he's just doing this to save face probably. He probably won't manage to plant all 20 mil but if he does I'll give props for that.
He isn't planting them. He just planted a tiny bit for publicity, with the help of hundreds of his fans who came along. The rest will supposedly be planted by (((team trees))) after they get all their shekels from the donations. It's basically a promotion for people to donate there.

Mr Beast looks like a White of Italian, Old Spanish, part Germanic, general European descent, with something else in there also, possibly jewish.

That is merely by going over his picture online, and not adding other points or knowing how the person behaves. Jewish blood in him has to be very little if he has any. The nose is not a typically jewish nose, it's present in Europeans, and it has no serious bridge or a jewish nostril.

Regardless, good initiative to help the planet in this way. Let's hope the kikes don't just fully swindle everything and there is no progress. They should go update it at some point, if this is so supposedly true.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Mr Beast looks like a White of Italian, Old Spanish, part Germanic, general European descent, with something else in there also, possibly jewish.

That is merely by going over his picture online, and not adding other points or knowing how the person behaves. Jewish blood in him has to be very little if he has any. The nose is not a typically jewish nose, it's present in Europeans, and it has no serious bridge or a jewish nostril.

Regardless, good initiative to help the planet in this way. Let's hope the kikes don't just fully swindle everything and there is no progress. They should go update it at some point, if this is so supposedly true.
Well, I do hope it's true, we will see. As far as I know, his videos are centered around him giving a lot of money or things that he bought for free to people's (while obviously making those money backs thanks to the views that he get), that is all I've seen from him. He does look a bit weird but like you said if there is any Jewish blood in him it's very little, I tried to look on the internet but I did not find anything if he is a jew.

Mr beast has Crohn's disease, which from what I have read is common in jewish people, but I don't know if it's one of the hundreds of purely jewish diseases, maybe some of you know for certain?

One of his video's has his uncle in it, who had many of the jewish racial traits, most notably the bulging eyes and frog mouth. Therefore I do think he has jewish ancestry in his blood somewhere.

Besides things like this, he has many weird video's, mostly his older ones, where for example in one of them he reads the entire bible in one sitting out loud on camera, as a sort of record attempt. Also has done more weird things like count to a million, say jake paul 100.000 times, whatever. Clearly no sane person would do any of that, I'd say at the very least he has a bunch of screws loose somewhere.

Still, it is good that this kind of thing is getting attention, even if the person giving it has their problems. Thanks to things like this getting exposure, more people become aware of real environmental issues and possible ways to solve them.

It seems good for the mass mind that topics like this are getting a lot of attention, rather than the standard mainstream "climate change" propaganda. Though I do have doubts about this teamtrees initiative, it can lead to a lot more of such initiatives with real results down the line as many people are interested in actually investing in the environment and reversing the ecological damage accumulated on the earth due to jewish and in general materialistic industrial standards, etc.

BTW There is a website/search engine, Ecosia.org , They claim to plant roughly 1 tree for every 20 searches you conduct. They make their money through ad revenue?. So far they have planted over 70,000,000 trees and that is great:)

I'm going that he might not be jewish. Regardless this project is a positive thing overall.

hailourtruegod said:
I'm going that he might not be jewish. Regardless this project is a positive thing overall.
He does look a bit weird but i never thought he is a jew. Honestly he could be, you never know. I just thought that it was nice to see all those people's caring about the planet.

Goldenglazed666 said:
BTW There is a website/search engine, Ecosia.org , They claim to plant roughly 1 tree for every 20 searches you conduct. They make their money through ad revenue?. So far they have planted over 70,000,000 trees and that is great:)
Did they really plant all those trees? Or did they just say that they did? And did they just plant one or a couple kinds of trees? Because that wouldn't be much help. The nature depends on biodiversity of many trees and plants mixed together in the same place. If you fill an empty field with a thousand of one kind of tree, the nature will not reclaim that area successfully. The other plants and many animals will not be healthy there, or maybe won't be there at all. Because there needs to be a balance. Other plants can't live there because this one kind of tree is taking up all the room blocking all the light so there's no room for the other kinds of trees. And the animals don't like it because they eat and use and live in very specific kinds of plants and environments, so maybe that kind of tree is not good for them to live in, or doesn't have any of the food that they like, or isn't good to make nests with. So places like that with only one plant, they are usually very sterile and lifeless and won't have much other living things there. Maybe they will have a lot of one animal that likes that kind of tree, but doesn't have all the other animals. They have to be very careful to plan things like this if they're going to go planting a lot of trees, because it might not be making it better.

luis said:
hailourtruegod said:
He does look a bit weird but i never thought he is a jew. Honestly he could be, you never know. I just thought that it was nice to see all those people's caring about the planet.

Yeah it's not only him. I haven't seen too much on it but there's other people involved.

Planting trees needs balance and harmony with the nature , i am not going to say its a bad thing
anyway

I totally believe in the 'Johnny Appleseed' mindset. To plant trees for future generations. But in our day and age it's not realistic unless you are a millionaire. You need your own land or else the trees may get demolished. I once planted a mango tree 15 years ago in preserved land. It doesn't produce fruit due to lack of sunlight but it is 20 feet tall. I would have planted many more if I had the opportunity but I don't own land...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

From Wikipedia :

Reed Duchscher (born July 13, 1989) is an American talent manager and investor.[1] Duchscher is the CEO and Founder of Night Media,[2] and talent manager of YouTube personality MrBeast.[3]

Duchscher was born into a Jewish family and grew up in Rugby, North Dakota. He attended Rugby High School where he participated in track and field, basketball, and football. After graduating from high school, Duchscher walked-on to play football at North Dakota State University.[4]

I don't know if it means anything tho.

Also the guy cloned himself ie brainwashed another lookalike to act and think like him. Sounds pretty fuckin weird to me. Perhaps even psychotic. Like how Negan from "The Walking Dead" brainwashed everyone to mirror him and say "I'm Negan" or like what Charles Mansion did with his followers.

https://youtube.com/shorts/LeAWU0yB1MM?feature=share

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back